Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Atk
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

whitequeen used rocky helmet and i shamelessly stole it from him cuz its a fucking boss lol. proly one of the 5 best mons ive used in bw2 and normally im not a fan of sharing my favorite sets but this thing should be used more .__.
What does your EV spread accomplish? I'm not doubting it, just curious. I've been running the same set for a little bit with a different spread, so I'd love to know if I could handle more threats by switching it to yours. Also, I hope more people don't start running Relaxed nature, I loved always "losing" the expected speed tie vs enemy Lando-T when U-turning :)

What does your EV spread accomplish? I'm not doubting it, just curious. I've been running the same set for a little bit with a different spread, so I'd love to know if I could handle more threats by switching it to yours. Also, I hope more people don't start running Relaxed nature, I loved always "losing" the expected speed tie vs enemy Lando-T when U-turning :)
tbh i had calcs for it ima have to find them again ;_;. i think it was for real game scenarios of multiple switch-ins, and the fact that adding SpA is absolutely useless to lando, so you just have to go with atk or defense and i prefer defense

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
| 22 | Landorus-Therian | 8.67255% | 62606 | 6.586% | 54159 | 7.069% |

LAWD JESUS this one an amazing jump for Landy-T! To think that this thing was on the brink of going UU last month, but now it's surpassed even Thundurus-T in usage! Hell yeah. I think many are realizing that this thing is one of the best Fighting counters in OU and one of the better bulkier pivots since it has access to Stealth Rocks, U-Turn, and an outstanding uninvested 326 minimum attack stat! Maybe one of the reasons for it's poor usage in the past was due to the lack of an OU Analysis in the Strategy Pokedex? It's bulky pivot EV Spread is quite confusing, so many probably didn't know how to properly use this thing. Also, the analysis kind of pisses me off in a way. It sounds almost like it was written by a hyper offensive player.
As is befitting of its ability, Landorus-T is a Pokemon that is somewhat more intimidating than dangerous.
Bull crap. Sounds a little biased IMO. Landorus-T is very dangerous since it's bulky as well and has access to dat EdgeQuake combination backed up by awesome attack. Who cares if it has a 91 base speed and it's lack of offensive presence compared to Landy-I? It's not intended to sweep teams, it's intended to provide support while posing as an offensive threat at the same time. Hence the name, Bulky Offensive Pivot. There's an extreme lack of supporting Pokemon that can pose an offensive threat in OU, and Landorus-T definitely makes up for it. At one point, Heatran and Ferrothorn were one of the only bulky supporting Pokemon that actually had a chance to really mess teams up if given the chance, and weren't setup fodder. Landy-T is no exception. I'm very happy that many are ignoring the flack that this thing gets sometimes, because the fact that he's used more than his Incarnate counter part that can sweep teams with ease should say something to the haters. I really want to build a team around him.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Atk
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

whitequeen used rocky helmet and i shamelessly stole it from him cuz its a fucking boss lol. proly one of the 5 best mons ive used in bw2 and normally im not a fan of sharing my favorite sets but this thing should be used more .__.
Isn't the lack of leftovers a bit annoying? Lando-t really needs leftovers to be able to handle terrakion etc. I'll give it a try though, that's an interesting set. Also, it's a shame that Lando-T isn't that much used, it's one of the best pokemon in OU and it's extremely useful. How many players were annoyed when they were building their offensive teams because they couldn't handle terrakion or because they had to use terrak, chomp, tar as an SR'er ? Lando-T, in addition of being super bulky, is extremely powerful and checks the major physical threats of the Tier. The SD set or the sub 3 attacks one are both really scary, people should use them more so they'll realize how strong is Lando-T. An underused therian, but definitely an underrated therian.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The thing with gravity set is that Landorus could do it stronger with sand force.
Well the advantages of Lando-T are the better physical bulk due to Intimidate, as well as the indpendence to sand. In other words the usual pros that Lando-T has over Landorus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)