New characteristics chart

I had this picture as a reference before, but I learned that it has some inaccuracies. So I fixed it.

Please look over the following image and tell me if anything's incorrect. Then, feel free to reference it whenever you like.

It looks accurate.

Very good work, and thanks.

EDIT: Could this be posted in the Contributions thread?

Nice work.

However in future, for any textual diagram save it in GIF/PNG. It looks that much better and you get smaller files, there is no reason not to. (Apart from the source image being JPEG, which looks to be the case).

awesome, and since I remember my Houndoom had a decent Sp.Attk IV, now I know its either 21, 26, or 31. Thanks. Just checked, it's 26.

Nice work.

However in future, for any textual diagram save it in GIF/PNG. It looks that much better and you get smaller files, there is no reason not to. (Apart from the source image being JPEG, which looks to be the case).
You, sir, are spot on in all regards.

Heh I made one of these on Excel when I first found out about what the characteristics meant. It's definitely useful until you've bred so much that you've memorized a few of them.

To MetalKid: Great site. I'm pretty sure your IV calculator is the best I've used. The characteristics update will undoubtedly be useful.

glad my chart could be of some use =D

thanks master42 for fixing any mistakes and for putting my name on the pic.

the "Ingles" still needs to be replaced with something...

glad my chart could be of some use =D

thanks master42 for fixing any mistakes and for putting my name on the pic.

the "Ingles" still needs to be replaced with something...

Ahh!! I didn't know you posted here! If I had known, I would have asked first - sorry about that!!!

But it seems you're OK with it?? If so, I'll touch up the "Ingles" and that's it. That OK? Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to have on there or anything like that. =D

Okay, I've also replaced "Ingles" with "Characteristic" lol. If you refresh, it should update automatically as I've simply replaced the image.

Okay, I've also replaced "Ingles" with "Characteristic" lol. If you refresh, it should update automatically as I've simply replaced the image.
its okay, Im surprised that pic got so popular, apparently alot of people on smogon have been using it O_o

the bad quality on the pic is kinda my fault since I didnt use photoshop to make it, but its still perfectly readable.

well you used my name in the pic, so its all cool.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Finally a characteristics list that's confirmed to be correct. Maybe we should update the breeding guide with this now, Peterko?

I've turned this into a PNG, now that I've found the source of the source, lol.

Please use the new PNG, as it's half the filesize and much clearer. If anybody can't see PNGs, I can make a GIF version. (But what ancient browser are you using, anyway, lol?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)