OU Mini-Tournament #4 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

Activity post. I contacted Bri yesterday; she signed on this morning and responded to another player's match request for another tournament, but did not reply to mine.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It should be noted that I will most likely not use Subs for this tournament. Due to its nature of having quick rounds, and very often players playing very close to the deadline I feel like I will simply do as I've done in the past and award activity wins and coin flips rather than extend the rounds by including subs.

Sorry for any inconvience, I'm not discouraging posting saying you'd like to sub because I may very well change my mind about them but at the moment know I'm leaning towards not using them.

xoxo

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity post. I VM'd kd24 two days ago, and even though he has been on since then, he hasn't contacted me back.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
our schedules conflict a lot

scheduled to battle today but might not happen

oh we might be able to tomorrow

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
VMed MapleDoom with my time zone and when I'm available 2 days ago. He has been online since then, but there has been no response. Activity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)