Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i played a game with
Deandreholmes
LINK TO PROFILE: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=174259
fc 5329 9904 5540 (BW)

we connected into game, we made contact with each other in chat
he set up a free swords dance with a terrakion and use close combat on my def wall garchomp, so i killed him with earthquake.
then he dced from game but not chat.
I then asked him why did he dc, he did not answer
then he ended battle and began to host a new game

It was obvious that he left because he was mad that he didnt go straight for a close combat vs going for sw dance.
he would have got free damage and cud then switch out.
but he did Sw dance thinking i was a normal garchomp and failed to kill me.
when i killed hmm off he was mad that i killed his terrakion 3rd turn in battle

first turn i used stealth rocks with garchomp,
he sets up a sub on terrakion

2nd move he sw dance,
and i earth quake his sub,

3rd turn he close combats me and does not kill
i then kill him with earth quake,

He had left me in red health range, he was holding leftovers and not life orb so i was able to survive,
that probably fueled unto the rage knowing that if he had the right item he would have kill me

This is all the info u need to put him on the blacklist for disconnecting

REMEMBER:After he dc from game and ended our battle chat he hosted a game and declined my request for battle

Thank you for your time and i would be most appreciated if you can help the situation.

All his information is listed at the top
Thank you for reviewing this case and helping out

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Thie hiei
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=175232
Friend Code:

As soon as the battle started he closed the Battle Finder's chat and went offline on Smogon. We played the match through the end, and I beat him 6-0. Right after I knocked his last Pokémon down, he D/C'd for the match. He then appeared on the Battle Finder again looking for another match. I tried to challenge him multiple times to talk to him over the issue, but he always refused. I then sent him a PM, to which he did not replay.

EDIT: He replied. I have no idea what the fuck he's saying.
The Hiei said:
Exclamation! said:
Why did you D/C? I'm going to report you if you don't reply.
You think I give and I only D / C is? dude i got this forum yesterday so I do not know the rules then you play it right I think you should report the other was doing it then sees if you leave me alone and stop bugging me ok? or do I have to draw you know that? and another if you want my water and electric bills to pay so I give it stops you stop taking care of my life and take care of your

Cleibsonxavier: Dont Battle

I was facing him today(fc:4856-6290-7377) in an ubers match. I was using a rain team, and after my max special defense and hp jelicent took out 3 of his guys and was stalling his giratina, he rage quit. Itwas his last pokemon, and i really wanted to save the battle video to show my friends! Dont battle this player, he will rage quit:(

Cielsama 1335 5730 1440 (BW)

After a pretty drawn out match, I received a D/C message after I predicted the few turns prior favorably. I've been waiting and still no contact from this person yet. My internet hasn't gone down at all.

Hello, I would like to report the user Ninjazero102 for disconnecting during out battle. The score was 4-1 in favour of him but I still had my scarfed Kyurem White. I locked myself into Dragon Pulse and finished off his Ho-Oh, Darkrai, Kyogre, and when he sent in his final Pokemon, Groudon, he disconnected from our match. He left the chat as soon as we connected so theres not much to it but here it is anyway:

<Ninjazero102> HEY
<FailAtGTA> Hi
<FailAtGTA> Im going in
<Ninjazero102> k
<FailAtGTA> Im in and hosting
<Ninjazero102> k
<Ninjazero102> going in
Your opponent disconnected.

His FC is: 4857 5231 6445

I just checked the battle finder again and hes already in another battle. This disconnect was 100% intentional.

user: Ryback
stall battle tho, but when he has only ferrothorn and forretress he d/c ¬¬, if you can't win the battle then press the ''run'' button or die like a man imo...

User: Face Negro, used porygon 2 in an LC match, i told him it was illegal before the match, but with no response, i played anyway, got him down to his meinfo against my Murkrow then he dced. I wamted to youtube the video asi woulda beat him even with his porygon 2.

Hello I would like to report ASHBLUE42 for breaking the species clause. (S)he tried to bring 2 Deoxys normal form to our battle. I close the chat by accident but their response was "they both suck anyway lol" or something similar.

FC: 2795 9782 2489

Hey, Im back again to report a disconnecter from last night. His name is pokemonrene. He had a really strange team consisting of Zekrom, Reshiram, Blastoise, Butterfree, and Charizard. I forgot the other one. Because he had 2 Pokemon who were 4x weak to rocks, I set them up asap. When my Arceus was sweeping his team, he disconnected. I sent him a message before I went to bed and I havent gotten a reply from him yet. Here is the chat log:

<pokemonrene> Hey
<FailAtGTA> Hi
<pokemonrene> So legend aloud
<FailAtGTA> Yeah
<pokemonrene> k
<pokemonrene> get ready
<FailAtGTA> In Ubers, you can use anything, as long as its legal
<pokemonrene> k
<pokemonrene>
<FailAtGTA> Im in and hosting
<pokemonrene> ok
<pokemonrene> going in
<pokemonrene> im in
<pokemonrene> wait
<pokemonrene> 2 sec
<pokemonrene> I'm in
<pokemonrene> wereI were are u
<FailAtGTA> Im hosting
<FailAtGTA> If you cant see me, leave and come back in
<pokemonrene> okYo
<pokemonrene>
<pokemonrene> ok
<pokemonrene> ther
<pokemonrene> we speaking
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<pokemonrene> u to
<FailAtGTA> Crunch on a Reshiram?
<pokemonrene> noToni duh
<FailAtGTA> Thats just.... Why would anyone do that, ever
<FailAtGTA> Reshiram is a special attacker
<pokemonrene> andduh and a Pakia faster than a resiram that a hack
<FailAtGTA> Its a choice scarf lol
<pokemonrene> Lol
<FailAtGTA> Plus Palkia naturally outspeeds Reshiram
<FailAtGTA> Isnt Reshiram base 90?
<pokemonrene> yes
<FailAtGTA> Palkia is base 100
<pokemonrene> dontLilies don't run
<FailAtGTA> ?
<FailAtGTA> I honestly have no clue what you said
Your opponent disconnected.

He is nearly impossible to understand.

FC: 3440 2219 4772

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: archimedes
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=172663
Friend Code:
(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number: 30-44233-05857

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon: His Tentacruel kept burning all of my mons, which doesn't happen when replaying the battle on the DS or pokecheck. Tested the video in both my own game and in a friends game, yielding the same "bugged" result (where the Tentacruel dies and them comes back with 0 HP to burn my mons). My guess is that it's a RNG hack.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y/N): Yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: Left a message in his profile page, but he did not reply.

You may include any extra details (logs, other's accusations, etc) below:
Here's the replay in pokecheck, which matches my own replay in DS
https://www.pokecheck.org/?bid=304423305857&text

Username: Jumbo
FC: 0347 7359 6741 (BW)

This user accepts battles then leaves you hanging if they find a battle elsewhere and they ignore and don't end current request. I hate people like this!!!!!

battle9692

battle9692 disconnected form a match as I was going for the sweep.
Sun up and my volcarona in play (no boosts), had just ohko'd his starmie.
He had a toxicroak still alive. (maybe also a sleeping scizor, can't exactly remember)
I had the weather advantage because his politoed was gone, but i was down to 3 pokes, one of them toxic'd with less than 25% health, and none at 100% hp.
But I got a dc notice with no error code after his starmie went down.

I figured we had genuine connection issues so I asked in chat what happened and got no response(I forgot to save the chat conversation).

I then tried to send him a pm to ask what happened and if he wanted to rematch, but the pm got kicked back with an error saying his pm system is full. That's suspicious to me.

FC used: 2967-6482-8618

Link to profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=162731

Friend Code:

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon: His Tentacruel kept burning all of my mons, which doesn't happen when replaying the battle on the DS or pokecheck. Tested the video in both my own game and in a friends game, yielding the same "bugged" result (where the Tentacruel dies and them comes back with 0 HP to burn my mons). My guess is that it's a RNG hack.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y/N): Yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: Left a message in his profile page, but he did not reply.

Just weighing in that this is utter bullshit, from a sore loser. I play on a legitimate system (3ds XL,) and use pokegen for my pokes. None of which are illegal, burn has a 30% chance each time, but probability is not compounded. I did not burn every time either, the replay is not accurate, what even goes on from turn 20 is blatantly tampered, the whole account is obviously biased.

MegaDPAL - http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=131525
FC: 1678 9924 4728
Disconnecting

We were having an OU match. I was in on Volcarona, Quiver Dancing. He brought in Keldeo and missed a Hydro Pump. He then claimed he could no longer win (pretty much true) because of hax. Instead of just running, he DC'd. I asked him why and he said it was the same thing and it didn't matter.

Code:
<MegaDPAL> hi
<ZellMurasame> Tier?
<MegaDPAL> ou
<ZellMurasame> Ready?
<MegaDPAL> heading in
<MegaDPAL> im in
<ZellMurasame> RC
<MegaDPAL> kk
<MegaDPAL> 
<MegaDPAL> 
<MegaDPAL> misclick
<MegaDPAL> gg
<MegaDPAL> i cant win
<MegaDPAL> thaks to hax
<ZellMurasame> Thanks for DCing.
<MegaDPAL> sorry
<ZellMurasame> Sorry?
<MegaDPAL> for quiting
<ZellMurasame> You didn't quit,.
<ZellMurasame> You DC'd.
<MegaDPAL> same thing
<ZellMurasame> No.
<ZellMurasame> One gets you reported.
<MegaDPAL> it doesnt matter regardless
<MegaDPAL> it doesnt matter whether i dc'd or ran
<MegaDPAL> the battle still ended
<MegaDPAL> but like i said sorry
<MegaDPAL> we ok?
<ZellMurasame> No.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Friend Code:

The VS. Player is not fully complete because of the amount of work it takes to match the game completely. If there is a bug please follow the link on the replay page to report it.

Download the battle video to your DS to see it properly. The Tauros does not defeat the Tentacruel because of the burn, hence the replay recording the actions from Tentacruel even though it believes it was fainted.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Friend Code:

I'd also like to add that I downloaded that battle video number and the replay was 100% fine on my DS. Tentacruel never fainted, that crit Tauros scored on VSPlayer never happened. It's possible that VSPlayer does not handle RNG calls correctly with Sheer Force.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
The VS. Player is not fully complete because of the amount of work it takes to match the game completely. If there is a bug please follow the link on the replay page to report it.

Download the battle video to your DS to see it properly. The Tauros does not defeat the Tentacruel because of the burn, hence the replay recording the actions from Tentacruel even though it believes it was fainted.
This is indeed the fault of Pokecheck. Battle plays through just fine on a DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)