Giratina (Giratina-O) @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Sneak
- Outrage
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Gets rid of steel types and hits mewtwo hard, also spinblock.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Transform
Revenge kills any set up sweepers such as Arceus, other smashpass teams, or Darkrai

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
I run a speced variant to break walls hard, though I might change to scarfed. Often get's paralyzed by the opponent thinking it's scarfed only to be ohko'd.

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spd
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Spore
- Magic Coat
Standard Smashpass

Dialga @ White Herb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Aura Sphere
- Brick Break
Standard Smashpass sometimes I want to switch Brick Break to flamethrower b/c I rarely see chansey/blissey.

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Fire Punch
- Magic Coat

Sets up stealth rocks so Dialga can ohko lugia

If you run Magic Coat (which reflects back moves like Spikes, Spore, Thunder Wave, and opposing Taunts) you don't really need Taunt. I would replace Taunt with Ice Beam or Spikes.

Giratina (Giratina-O) @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Sneak
- Outrage
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Gets rid of steel types and hits mewtwo hard, also spinblock.

Shadow Ball would be nice on here, but I like this set. Shadow Sneak isn't always a great move, but there are times when you really need it. One suggestion: move 8 of Giratina's Attack EV's into Speed for speed creep.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Transform
Revenge kills any set up sweepers such as Arceus, other smashpass teams, or Darkrai

Run 0 speed EV's AND IV's, so that in a Struggle war with Ditto vs. Ditto, your Ditto wins. Also, run 248 HP instead of 252 so Ditto takes an odd number of damage from entry hazards. The rest of the EV's are fairly irrelevant due to Ditto stealing the opponent's stats everywhere but HP. Credit for this information: the Ditto analysis on this site.

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
I run a speced variant to break walls hard, though I might change to scarfed. Often get's paralyzed by the opponent thinking it's scarfed only to be ohko'd.

Again, make sure you have 16 speed creep EV's, unless the winning the initial weather war means that much to you. You will likely lead with Deoxys-S regardless, so the weather the battle starts in shouldn't matter to you. I like the moveset.

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spd
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Spore
- Magic Coat
Standard Smashpass

Good.

Dialga @ White Herb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Aura Sphere
- Brick Break
Standard Smashpass sometimes I want to switch Brick Break to flamethrower b/c I rarely see chansey/blissey.

Don't run Modest if you use Brick Break. The loss in power, even at +2, is noticable. Remember, Brick Break only has 75 base power and is not given STAB by Dialga's typing. A Mild or Rash nature might be better.
Good team, but the amount of gimmick pokemon will be both a blessing and a curse. There will be times, such as against Stall teams with Roar, where Smeargle and Ditto really disappoint you. To have an easier time breaking stall, I would replace Kyogre with Latios, and would run the following set:

4 HP, 252 SpAttack, 252 Speed. Timid Nature.
Soul Dew

-Grass Knot
-Draco Meteor
-Psyshock
-HP Fire/Thunderbolt

If you want to keep Kyogre and get rid of another pokemon, Thunder would go in the 4th slot. Of course, you don't have to do this! Just make sure to fix the EV spread on a few of your pokemon and you should be OK. Good luck!

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hi
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your thread is breaking that rule. You need at the very least three lines of descriptions for each of your Pokemon. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)