Type Restriction Tournament II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AuraRayquaza and I finally agreed on a time... and he didn't show. Its now 11.30 AM and he missed the time we set up between 10-11 AM. Something must have come up at his end, since he knew my timezone, and knew his timezone so we should have been able to meet up. Idk.

Activity Post I guess

won against PK Gaming after he swapped his Ground Pokemon from the opening post's example for the Grass Pokemon that I expected there, gg! :D

MCBarrett

i love it when you call me big hoppa
Activity post.

Haven't received a response from blue eon for a while, hopefully I will soon though

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
We never really set a time, but he told me to catch him on PS. When I did, I never got a reply.

activity post

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Weegee the haxer and I met up to battle. However, during the battle he brought a team that did now follow the type restrictions. I left without playing fearing that my team would be possibly counterteamed as he had seen the mons I had, saying I would talk to the host about what should happen. What is the ruling for this type of situation?

Edit: saw pkgaming's post, I guess I'll just contact him again and build a new team

Obina is not suggesting a time to play and is gone since the 8th. Activity post but I hope we can play.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
hey im dropping out, i know we've already played but please give relaunched the win or find a sub, i am sorry for the inconvenience

My match wont be getting done unfortunetley. I'm not one to dictate here but I don't think someone like my opponent should join tournaments when he/she can play within the same 3 hour bracket every day, especially whilst being ignorant via VM and not being flexible at all. I could have been flexible but around 4-7am is just not possible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)