Challenge The Gauntlet Challenge

thesynchrohero, OK if I give you another? After you've obtained the Fen Badge you may not use any Pokemon you caught before obtaining the Fen Badge, except for your starter.

thesynchrohero, OK if I give you another? After you've obtained the Fen Badge you may not use any Pokemon you caught before obtaining the Fen Badge, except for your starter.
You're really only supposed to give each person one challenge. Maybe just wait a little longer and see if no one else gives him any?

Anyway, thesynchrohero, you are challenged to defeat Maylene with a Normal type Pokemon.

@Espeon65
You are challenged to defeat Steven with only 2 Pokemon. Once two Pokemon have hit the field in that battle, no other Pokemon can even be sent out. If both these Pokemon faint, you must reset and try again.

Good luck to both of you!

Espeon, beat whichever elite four member you choose playing only with your feet. For a little frustration, you must also walk up to the elite four member by controlling the game boy with your feet. :D
Sadly, challenge not accepted. It would take like 3 hours because I will be super careful to not make a mistake. Sorry.

@Espeon65
You are challenged to defeat Steven with only 2 Pokemon. Once two Pokemon have hit the field in that battle, no other Pokemon can even be sent out. If both these Pokemon faint, you must reset and try again.
On another note, this is accepted.

You're really only supposed to give each person one challenge. Maybe just wait a little longer and see if no one else gives him any?

Anyway, thesynchrohero, you are challenged to defeat Maylene with a Normal type Pokemon.

@Espeon65

Good luck to both of you!
I accept your challenge, but I can see a loophole already.

I still need 14 more challenges for my Pokemon Ruby Scramble! Preferably, you could give me the 3 whole game challenges I need and the 4 individual challenges for the first 4 gyms first, so I can get started.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
For each gym, catch 2 pokemon on the route before the gym and duo the gym with those pokemon, no duplicates. For Tate and liza you can catch 4.

I was just trying to plan my team, and I discovered a problem-I can't possibly duo the first gym or even the second really with pokemon caught right before the gym when I can't even use any pokemon besides my starter until they evolve. So, I'm going to have to reject the whole 'catch 2 pokemon and duo the gym' challenge. Sorry! And I need away more challenges! Please, give me more than one!

Since Espeon65 asked for more than one challange in the above post, I shall provide.

Espeon65, the only moves your Pokemon can use are moves they can learn in their base forms.

Since Espeon65 asked for more than one challange in the above post, I shall provide.

Espeon65, the only moves your Pokemon can use are moves they can learn in their base forms.
No offense, and not to call you out, Naix, but some of these challenges I'm getting are more than medium difficulty, specifically this one. I know I'm being super picky, and I'm sorry, but I know my own abilities and his exceeds them. So it's rejected, sorry.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Espeon65: Until you conquer the Lavaridge Gym, you are challenged to solo 20 Trainers with "Not Very Effective" moves only.

Have fun.

I know it seems really stupid and lame, but I'm gonna give myself a challenge (hopefully to get the ball rolling). I must beat Brawly using no SE moves.

EDIT: To below, accepted although I was definitely looking forward to Bulk Up Blaziken and Ice Beam :(

Celever

i am town
Espy, I promise the challenge is really fun. I have done it myself on emerald. You can just dump the pokemon in PC after anyway.
If you want a different challenge; Find and use a surskit.

Espy, I promise the challenge is really fun. I have done it myself on emerald. You can just dump the pokemon in PC after anyway.
If you want a different challenge; Find and use a surskit.
I'm not arguing that it's not fun; I'm saying that its almost impossible for the first two gyms if I can't battle with pokemon that aren't evolved. Trust me, I hate to reject it. But, I have to. But I will accept your Surskit challenge as an all game one.

This is a challenge for anyone playing any version. You must do the following.

Defeat the Elite Four using twelve distinct types. (In other words, your entire team must be dual-typed, and none of the types can be the same.)

You are not required to use your starter (otherwise this would be impossible in the Johto games). You may only challenge a gym if you use the Pokemon which will be on your Elite Four team. (This means that you can't switch teams halfway through, though you can pick up new members.)

This is a challenge for anyone playing any version. You must do the following.

Defeat the Elite Four using twelve distinct types. (In other words, your entire team must be dual-typed, and none of the types can be the same.)

You are not required to use your starter (otherwise this would be impossible in the Johto games). You may only challenge a gym if you use the Pokemon which will be on your Elite Four team. (This means that you can't switch teams halfway through, though you can pick up new members.)
Accepted for my late game challenge (meaning it only kicks in after I've got the sixth badge)

I would like a Gauntlet on Ruby!

Medium difficulty
4 whole game challenges
4 individual challenges each for the first 4 gyms, last 4 gyms, and Pokemon League
Nothing tedious

Challanges:

Whole Game:
1. With the exception of your starter you may not have a Pokemon "Fight" in battle until you have first evolved them at least once. (You can switch them in and out to gain Exp of course.)
2.Espeon you may never use a Ground type because the whole point of Ruby is defeating Team Magma, who want to rule the world through land expansion.
3.No TM use whatsoever.
4.Find and use a Surskit.

Individual:

First 4 Gyms:
1.Until you conquer the Lavaridge Gym, you are challenged to solo 20 Trainers with "Not Very Effective" moves only.
2.Must beat Brawly using no SE moves.

Last 4 Gyms:

Pokemon League:
1.Espeon65, while taking on the Pokemon League, the only times you can use items are immediately after defeating Phoebe and Drake.
Espeon65, for your Pokèmon League challenge, you must pull a Pokèmom fr each League member that you Toxic stall to death.

Hello everyone! I would first just like to say that I love the idea of Gauntlet challenges, I saw them when they first came out, but I am just now really reading it. I bought Pokemon Black a long time ago to do Wi-Fi battles, but never really got into the single-player. It was just too easy really, and I had better things to do. Now I really feel like playing, and I think a Gauntlet challenge will really toughen this game up and make it more interesting!

The Facts:
Game - Pokemon Black
Difficulty - Hard. I will take one or two very hard challenges if they are clever and not too tedious, but don't be excessive with them. I am a well seasoned Pokemon player, both single player and competetively, for reference.
Challenges- 2 Game-long challenge to start off with. 1 Game-long Challenge after each gym.
Up to 3 Temporary challenges that last between gym leaders.(3 challenges from beating 2nd leader to beating 3rd leader, 3 more new ones until I beat the 4th leader, ect.)
I am counting the Elite Four as its own gym, feel free to give me specific challenges for each member though.
NOTE: I am starting the challenge from Striaton City with the first badge, I chose Snivy, but am willing to hack in another starter. I will be playing until I beat the very last champion guy. Also note, I'm going through this game totally blind. I have used all these Pokemon competetively, but no nothing of their in-game moves, ect. I don't even know the typings of the gyms.

Also I would love to see a few specific Pokemon based challenges mixed in with the rest of them, if you can think of something cool!
Thank you for reading, I look forward to your challenges, I will be sure to issue a few of them myself.

Game-Long Challenges[2]
1. Battling Pokemon may never learn any new moves unless I cannot prevent it. What they have when I get them is what they stick with. HM mules that never fight are exempt.
2.I must always have a Patrat. The only experience it can get is from Exp. Share and battling gym trainers/leaders.

Gym 2[0]

The Zororoaster, your battling Pokemon may never learn any new moves unless you cannot prevent it. What they have when you get them is what they stick with. HM mules that never fight are exempt.

Celever

i am town
Zoroamaster, you must always have a patrat. The only experience it can get is from exp. share and battling gym trainers/leaders.

I am evil, but you asked for a very hard challenge! :)

Espeon65, When facing Tate and Liza you can only use moves that hit multiple targets, like Earthquake and Surf. However you are not allowed to use Surf :)

Protip: Use Bubble ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)