Social The Smogon Photo Album

for instance, this was taken a few weeks ago, and my hair is in a half side bun and is almost as long as my hair in the first picture.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Public Service Announcement

OP said:
imgur, Tumblr, and Facebook are currently the most reliable image hosts. Please try to use one of those rather than imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic which often expire, run out of bandwidth, and recycle image URLs over time.
There are a ton of lost images in the thread and in the album; people who have used photobucket in particular have almost no photos.

If you want the photos to stay in the album or here in the thread, be sure to use the former 3 hosts. If you don't care that's fine, just a reminder!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

just a fun night out in florence :)
that's the fucking piazza i stumbled upon after i took a wrong turn and i was like "oh man this place looks really famili-OH GODDAMMIT" and found out i was like half the city away from where i thought i was :(

i am not a fan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)