Accepting

arena:
Arena: Room of Inversion [Source]
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Format: All Formats

Restrictions: None.

Description:
Built as a mirror to the more popular "ASB Arena," the Room of Inversion was eventually covered by a dome for trainers in the rainy season who did not want to fight under the rain. However, as battling while taking the elements in stride became more and more common, the Room of Inversion became increasingly desolate and out of use. Then, one day, the Room went through massive renovation; when it was finished, a strange device had been placed in the center of the arena—nobody knew what it did, until the first battle there was fought.

The strange device, known as the "Inverter," transforms all of the Pokemon's weaknesses into resistances and resistances into weaknesses. That is, 4x weaknesses become 4x resistances, 2x resistances become 2x weaknesses, etc.; however, immunities, for some strange reason, remain immunities. Resistances and weaknesses gained or exacerbated through abilities are not affected by the Inverter; their effects apply after the Pokemon's natural resistances are swapped.

However, the Inverter is not indestructible... during the battle, it may be attacked as part of a multi-target attack or as the target of a single-target attack; all attacks that "hit all adjacent Pokemon" will automatically hit the Inverter. The Inverter has 50 HP, 4 Def, and 4 SpD, as well as a 2x resistance (not inverted) to all types of attacks. Once the Inverter is destroyed, the inversion effect will immediately disappear.

Summary: Weaknesses swapped with resistances.

Also two FE challenges open

1v1 or 2v2 singles

Items: Training
Abilities: all
2 subs
2 rec/5 chill
1 day DQ
arena:
The Ancestree

Many moons ago, a small seed was planted. A family placed its essence and love into it. Today, the seed has grown into an enormous tree. Those in its vicinity gain the skills of their whole family. To use it as they see fit.

A Pokemon gains the abilities of all Pokemon in its evolutionary family, save for duplicate abilities.
Pokemon can have no more than a total of 6 abilities, including its starting abilities.

Banned Abilities: Zen Mode

Dropping my 6 v 6 Brawl with Ragnorakalex for something someone is more likely to ref:

2 v 2 Double Babysitters (1 LC + 1 FE)
Items: All
2 subs
2 rec/5 chill
1 day DQ
arena:
The Ancestree

Many moons ago, a small seed was planted. A family placed its essence and love into it. Today, the seed has grown into an enormous tree. Those in its vicinity gain the skills of their whole family. To use it as they see fit.

A Pokemon gains the abilities of all Pokemon in its evolutionary family, save for duplicate abilities.
Pokemon can have no more than a total of 6 abilities, including its starting abilities.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Dropping my 6 v 6 Brawl with Ragnorakalex for something someone is more likely to ref:

2 v 2 Double Babysitters (1 LC + 1 FE)
Items: All
2 subs
2 rec/5 chill
1 day DQ
arena:
The Ancestree

Accepting!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge

Gym Arena Testing Battle
b6p3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK

Arena: Texan Desert

flavour goes here

Arena Effects
  • If Sandstorm is used it will remain on the field indefinitely, stacking with other arena effects
  • +2 BAP to all Fire moves
  • All Ice type moves of BAP 10 or less AFTER STAB are melted and become Water typed, retaining any secondary effects
  • Pokemon cannot be frozen
  • Natural Water source available
  • Natural Rocks available

To the ref, feel free to take my team from the gym wualifiying match vs aops

I'd like to make a challenge, a Training Battle. Preferably freshmons like mine, my Munchlax is banned in Beginner's Battles, apparently.

2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
All Items
All Abilities
Switch OK

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Low
Field Effects:
If Sunny Day or Rain Dance are used, effects last twice as long.
Dig can be used, but only five times total throughout the match on both sides.
Dive is banned.
Surf and Waterfall are nerfed due to a lack of standing water (1/2 power).
Due to grass already being present, Grass Knot uses half as much energy.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'd like to make a challenge, a Training Battle. Preferably freshmons like mine, my Munchlax is banned in Beginner's Battles, apparently.

2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
All Items
All Abilities
Switch OK

Field Effects:
Dive is banned.
I'll take this, as I have some freshmons also. I'm assuming LC and I'll take LC mons.
1 sub.

Open Challenge:

2v2 Babysitter Doubles (1 LC, 1 FE)
1 Day DQ
2 Recovery, 5 Chills
Training Items
All abilities
2/3 subs (challenger chooses)
Arena: Unown Soup

2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
All Items
All Abilities
Switch OK

Field Effects:
Dive is banned.
I'll take this, as I have some freshmons also. I'm assuming LC and I'll take LC mons.
1 sub.
Assuming you two play nice, I'll ref this.

Open Challenge

Gym Arena Testing Battle
b6p3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK

Arena: Texan Desert

flavour goes here

Arena Effects
  • If Sandstorm is used it will remain on the field indefinitely, stacking with other arena effects
  • +2 BAP to all Fire moves
  • All Ice type moves of BAP 10 or less AFTER STAB are melted and become Water typed, retaining any secondary effects
  • Pokemon cannot be frozen
  • Natural Water source available
  • Natural Rocks available
FIGHT ME

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
1v1 or 2v2 singles

Items: Training
2 subs
2 rec/5 chill
1 day DQ
arena:
The Ancestree

me

switch ok 2v2

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge:

2v2 Babysitter Doubles (1 LC, 1 FE)
1 Day DQ
2 Recovery, 5 Chills
Training Items
All abilities
2/3 subs (challenger chooses)
Arena: Unown Soup
Taking it!

2 subs.

Also, Open Challenge:

2vs2 FE doubles
Training Battle!
Arena: ASB
2 Subs
Training Items
All Abilities
No Recovery/Chill

I will use:

Torterra [Great Deku Tree] (Male)
Nature: Sassy (+ SpD, - Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) UNLOCKED This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 48 (-)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks (37):
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Synthesis
Crunch
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Grass Pledge
Wood Hammer
Earthquake

Wide Guard
Superpower
Seed Bomb
Sand Tomb

Protect
Light Screen
Reflect
Substitute
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot
Endure
Earth Power
Toxic
Worry Seed
Safeguard
Rest
Sleep Talk
Energy Ball
Sunny Day
Stone Edge
Frenzy Plant
Rock Polish

Roserade[Saria] {F}

Nature: Bold (Adds * to Defense; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled)

This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Technician (DW): (Innate)
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 3 (+)
SpA: 5
SpD: 4
Spe: 90
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks (51):

Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Poison Sting
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Giga Drain
Grasswhistle
Weather Ball
Sweet Scent
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Petal Dance
Aromatherapy
Ingrain

Synthesis
Sleep Powder
Extrasensory
Spikes
Leaf Storm
Cotton Spore
Mind Reader
Natural Gift

Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Rest
Solarbeam
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Fire (6)
Venoshock
Protect
Substitute
Endure
Double Team
Nightmare
Sleep Talk
Grass Knot
Secret Power
Bullet Seed
Energy Ball
Hyper Beam
Uproar
Covet
Attract
Psych Up
Swagger
Poison Jab

Issuing an open challenge;

2vs2 NFE doubles, training battle
Arena: ASB
2 Subs
Training Items
All Abilities
No Recovery/Chill

my mons;

Numel (Flamvell) F
Nature: Quiet (Adds 1 to SpA; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Fire/Ground
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Simple: (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness and thus double the stage modifier (e.g. Swords Dance boosts Attack by four (4) stages, Bulk Up boosts Attack and Defense by two (2) stages each). Stat boosts and drops still maximize at six (6) stages.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30(-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks
Level Up
Growl
Tackle
Ember
Magnitude
Focus Energy
Take Down
Flame Burst
Amnesia
Lava Plume

Egg
Endure
AncientPower
Yawn

TM
Fire Blast
Will-O-Wisp
Bulldoze

Nidoran M (Kevorkian)
Nature: Mild (Adds 1 to SpA; Subtracts 1 from Def)
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities
Poison Point:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks
Level Up
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Helping Hand
Poison Jab
Toxic Spikes

Egg
Sucker Punch
Endure
Counter

TM
Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Claw

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'll ref Frosty and RagnarokAlex.
Also, an Open Challenge:
3vs3 Middlemon doubles
Training items
All abilities
0 Recovers / 2 Chills
2 Day DQ
2 Subs.
Arena: Acceptor's choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)