Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm trying to breed a Scyther with perfect IVs in everything but Special Attack.

I've managed to get a male and a female Scyther with the following stats:

Scyther Male - Outstanding Potential
Can't be better in Attack, Special Defense, and Speed.
Adamant
Likes to thrash about
Technician

The female is the exact same. Besides the 31s in Attack, Special Defense, and Speed, I don't know their IVs. Should I use them for Breeding Scizors? Are they good for trading? Should I just keep going trying to get HP and Defense in there too?

Any help would be appreciated, and if I'm in the wrong forum, please let me know where I should go in the future. Thanks!

Should I use them for Breeding Scizors? Are they good for trading? Should I just keep going trying to get HP and Defense in there too?
First one: They seems to be appropitate for breeding, assuming their high stats really are 31. There are quite a few perfect egg frames spreads with Everstone and at least three appropiate IVs.
Second: No idea what "good for trading" means. Most breedables are perfect, imperfect breedables usually aren't suited for organized trading.
Third: as said, three perfect values are enough. You cannot pass more anyway. Use the RNG Reporter to check out what works and what not.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Outside of Icirrus City, there's a path on a cliff (you see it on your way to Dragonspiral Tower). How do you get the item that's on the top of the cliff?? Sorry if I'm being vague, but it's literally the ONLY pokeball you see in that area (I think).

If I switch a game to a new PGL account, will I lose all my promotional décor that I have in the Dream World on the original account?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes, everything will be lost. Hell you don't even carry anything over if you register a different game on the same PGL account.

Yes, everything will be lost. Hell you don't even carry anything over if you register a different game on the same PGL account.
Thanks. Is it best to have all of my games on one account? If I have all my games on one account and enter in a code for a promotion (or otherwise qualify for one), will it be available on all games registered with that account?

I can still play Dream World for an hour a day on each game on that account, right?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if there is any benefit for having them all on a single account actually. You would think there is but it doesn't seem like it.

Edit: I think there is a benefit if you participate in VGCs, but it's merely the linking of your Play! account? I don't know the specifics on that.

Can someone get me

Chimchar - Adamant - Preferably flawless and UT - Level 1 and any gender with Iron fist

and

Magikarp - Adamant - Flawless and UT - Level 1 and its hidden ability also please.

Would heavily appreciate it.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Genesect
IVs: 31/ 31/ 31/ 30/ 30/ 31 (HP Ground 70)| Ability: Download | Nature: Naive
Met location: Wi-Fi Gift
Moves: U-Turn | Flamethrower | Ice Beam | Bug Buzz
EVs: 252 Spe/ 248 Spa/ 10 Atk | Lv. 84

Notes: Legit wondercard

I recently received this genesect. If it was trained correctly it should have 337 SpA at level 100, yes?? Also, I didn't see this particular EV spread in the strategydex. Can someone tell me what the 10 Atk EV's do for him?? Just curious.

Can somebody tel me the Redis of these pokemon

Machop OT Smogon ID No 22704
Larvesta OT kobold ID No 26319
Axew OT Zelenia ID No 14979

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
they're all free on Pokecheck, so if you plan on offering them in trades, that would be considered a dick move.

QQ about pokecheck
I should stay away from all female DW starters right?
(Im not gonna buy B2 again just for no so special poke)

Edit thanks in advance

is there any strategy on how to increase the respawn rate of 5% in a hidden grotto and to force out a certain pokemon with female gender? Or is it always walking 256 steps, then looking inside and repeat again until i get what i want?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Unless you're going to RNG the encounter, only certain Pass Powers would help you. I don't know which ones or how to get them.

So i finally have a TON of pokemon that have been RNGd, traded etc. (Help from gf <3) Anyway, i want to really start learning to battle. Can i get some good links to places on learning how to build a team? How to battle on GTS (since u get less pkmn) etc?

Wanted to get a tutor but wasnt selected :( ha ha

Hi. First time poster/ requester. Can somebody please trade me a Pokerus infected Pokemon? I can offer something like a Feebas for your troubles. Thanks for replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So i finally have a TON of pokemon that have been RNGd, traded etc. (Help from gf <3) Anyway, i want to really start learning to battle. Can i get some good links to places on learning how to build a team? How to battle on GTS (since u get less pkmn) etc?

Wanted to get a tutor but wasnt selected :( ha ha
Honestly, I found the best way for me was to just jump in, and start battling.

I know this can be an anooying question to ask for some of you but...if you have a favorite Pokemon, what would it be?

Mine is Zekrom because the Pokemon is so awesome in both appearance and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)