Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Same sort of issue I'm getting with Wide Guard + Mach Punch (presumably) Conkeldurr. Bmelts was telling me it has something to do with the way the program handles egg moves, they're bred to Tyrogue but it's a baby (so it can't breed itself) and the way it evolves into Hitmons and I dunno, whatever. Confused the hell out of me. Conk can get both moves from Lee/Top, which get Mach Punch from Chan of course, but it doesn't recognize the legality.

I hope it gets fixed soon, I want to play VGC with my first team I made. :(
This please ;-; I've been wanting to play around with a Conkeldurr with those moves, but this keeps stopping me.

Also when you target your Partner Pokemon the move should NOT be directed to the opponent if that partner Pokemon faints.

V4 tested with me and turn 2 I spored my Infernape but when it fainted it got directed to the opposing Latios. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev9576562

The way it works, the move fails if you target your partner and it dies.

I was also just about to post about Ally Switch not working. It is the only move that springs to mind that doesn't work in Doubles though, so it's almost there!

Linoone used Belly Drum!
Linoone lost 50% of its health!
Linoone cut its own HP and maximized its Attack!

The foe's Bronzong used Toxic!
Linoone was badly poisoned!

Linoone was hurt by poison!
Linoone ate its Liechi Berry!

I know, Liechi on a BD Linoone is dumb, but the purpose of this is that berries don't work at the percent they're supposed to, only when you go below it.

What was your Linoone's max HP? PS rounds the displayed percentages and you may have actually been slightly above the mark for the berry if your HP wasn't divisible by 2. I'm assuming you had Gluttony as your ability.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It's probably not a bug, but I got this message after I clicked share replay "Error while uploading replay: hash mismatch"
This means that your opponent saved the battle already. Use the replay page and enter your username in the search field to try to find it.

Not sure if someone has already posted this, but there is a bug with Illusion and the roster. When a Pokemon with Illusion is KOed, the roster shows that both the Pokemon with Illusion and the Pokemon it was disguised as were KOed, as seen in turn 6 of this battle: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu9702655
This was just fixed yesterday. Unless it was somehow unfixed...

Sorry if I don't have the replay (I deconnect before saving it >_>) but I noticed a bug. Note too that I didn't read the 59 pages, I hope that it wasn't said before.
Bulbapédia say that "Harvest will not activate more than once per turn."
And in that battle, it activates twice in one turn, first after I hit the opposing mon, second after my pokemon dies and I replace it by another.
Hope it can help for improving the battler. ^^

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Hi,

Just had a battle where Unburden did not activate twice (or maybe it did but didn't say anything, there was no notification like I'd assume there would be. Couldn't tell from the battle since I was faster to begin with.)

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle9862588 @ turns 15 and 19. Thanks.
Unburden does not give a message to say it is activated in game or on PS. This is intended, also if you switch out you lose the speed boost

It seems that the interpretation of breeding mechanics has changed, as my little cup tentacool is now unusable.

Here is its set.

Tentacool @ Eviolite
Trait: Liquid Ooze
Level: 5
EVs: 196 HP / 76 Def / 196 SDef / 36 Spd
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Scald

Here is the error message:

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:

- Tentacool can't learn Rapid Spin because it's incompatible with another move.

This is incorrect, however. Though the requirement to be at level 5 gives some complication, this tentacool can be obtained using the following method.

Start with a male Squirtle with Rapid Spin (learned by levelup). Breed it with a female Kabuto to obtain a male Kabuto with Rapid Spin. Breed this with a female Shellder to obtain a male Shellder with Rapid Spin. Evolve this Shellder into a Cloyster and have it learn Toxic Spikes by level-up. Breed it with a female Tentacool which also knows Toxic Spikes by level-up to obtain the above Tentacruel. It can obtain Krock Off and Scald by Tutor and TM, respectively.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It has changed, that must be why Wide Guard + Drain Punch Conkeldurr is now legal. However...

"Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Sexmontop (Hitmontop) can't learn Close Combat."

I'm pretty sure that Hitmontop can learn Close Combat. It's a level-up move, for crying out loud, and the teambuilder doesn't list it as illegal either. I'm not sure what's going on.

EDIT: Apparently it's just an error with levels in that I had my mon set at Level 50 for VGC (it autolevels anyway yeah I know) but Top doesn't learn CC until 51/55. Setting its level above that lets it work. The display error usually says something alongs the lines of "Your pokemon has to be at least Level X to have that move," though, not simply "That move is illegal!"

Also I got some sort of display error revolving around U-Turn in doubles: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev9914004

I KOed the opponent's partner before their Scyther used U-Turn. Apparently after you switch out of U-Turn, you can immediately switch the same mon back into the KOed slot but whatever. :P At any rate, it made a second Scyther pop up in the side display in the 6th slot, as if the opponent had two Scyther even though they didn't.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
errr i think i typed /timer off, my mistake is in the post
will be more careful to look out for this in the future v_v

I don't know if this is happening with someone else, but it keep saying that Hitmontop can't learn close combat, when you trying to search a battle (VGC style). I can't find the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)