Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a level 16 Kadabra, could someone trade with me and trade it back please? I don't really have any good item to offer. You can have my rare candy if you like.

Note: I'm on HeartGold and am only in Goldrenrod City so far, so I don't think I can trade with other generations.

Note2: I'm a newbie to Wifi pokemon, so I may screw something up by going to the completely wrong place or not knowing what to do. I believe I've found the correct place to go in the bottom of the pokemon center, though.

HG friendcode: 2624 2079 8729

does anyone have a Houndoom with the flash fire ability, a Skuntank with the aftermath ability, an Electivire with the motor drive ability, a Scizor with the technician ability, an Abomasnow with the snow warning ability, Gastrodon with the storm drain ability, Breloom with the poison heal or the technician ability, or a Manectric with the lightningrod ability. i will trade u any pokemon you want if i can find it except shinies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What is the earliest location I can catch a Pokemon to find my parameters in BW2?
In theory, you could use the the Pokemon on the first route (or if you have PPRNG, all you need to do is be able to use the Unova Link, which requires that you save iirc). However, the first area when level 10+ Pokemon is the Virbank Complex, which is around the second gym.

looking for a Houndoom with the flash fire ability, an Electivire with the motor drive ability, a Scizor with the Technician ability, an Abomasnow with the snow warning ability, a Gastrodon with the storm drain ability, Skuntank with the aftermath ability, a Breloom with the technician or poison heal ability, a Manectric with the lightningrod ability, a Sceptile, Empoleon, Charizard, Infernape, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, or Swampert. Ill trade u any pokemon i can find that you want except legendaries and shinies.

I am looking for a pokemon with Pokerus on Black 2. Would anyone be willing to trade me one so I could EV train? It would be greatly appreciated.

In theory, you could use the the Pokemon on the first route (or if you have PPRNG, all you need to do is be able to use the Unova Link, which requires that you save iirc). However, the first area when level 10+ Pokemon is the Virbank Complex, which is around the second gym.
Sweet, thanks. Wanted to find parameters early instead of getting all 8 badges and catching one at the end of victory road.

Agonist

Sweet, thanks. Wanted to find parameters early instead of getting all 8 badges and catching one at the end of victory road.
If you want to use Pokecheck, you can just upload them to figure out the IVs really easy, and you can do it right after you get the first gym.

I'm asking for help and one of the moderators closed my thread becuase doesn't believe me that my pokemon braviary learned aeroblast by leveling up it's 100% true it's not my fault you don't believe me.

Looking for a female Vulpix with Drought and a female Poli(wag/whirl/toed/wrath) with its dream world ability. I don't have a lot to trade. Pokerus, some Larvesta or Axews with good natures and 31 speed, a few random other things from my days playing gen IV. Please let me know if you can help :)

Quick question, if jirachi uses doom desire, will it still work if jirachi switches out or dies before the next 3 turns.?

I'm looking for a male shiny Dratini, any nature is fine except Bold or Quiet. Willing to trade a shiny Gible, and can reset my game depending on what nature you want. This is from my Pokemon Black 2. I'm also looking for a Pokemon with Pokerus, can trade it back after I spread it! Please, PM me if you have anything I'm looking for.

Looking for Pokemon

I've never traded any Pokemon on a forums before so I don't know how that would work, but I'm looking for some Pokemon I could use to beat the Pokemon battle subway doubles super train. I have some shinies that I've traded on the Global trade station and the best I could trade are Pokemon I've been able to breed with 4 max stats because I don't know how to use Pokemon breeding programs. All my Pokemon are bred the hard way at the day care with lots of time riding on the bike or at the nursery. I've gotten to battle 48 of 49 with an Infernape, Latios, Metagross and Hydreigon team, but haven't been able to get any higher than that since then.

Looking for a legit near flawless HP ice naive thunderus-t and timid near flawless HP ice tornadus-t. Have dozens of flawless/near flawless shinies and regular flawless pokes. ( some pokes I don't like shiny like dragonite) I also had some projects done for me that are semi redis that are somewhat unique. Willing to do 2 for one on these

Looking for a female poliwag/poliwhirl/politoed/poliwrath with hidden ability. Don't care about IVs, EVs or anything else as it will just be used for breeding stock. PM me and we can work out a deal.

If you want to use Pokecheck, you can just upload them to figure out the IVs really easy, and you can do it right after you get the first gym.
Yeah, Pokecheck is easier. I just needed a place to catch a Pokemon alone without NPC interruption. :S Thank you.

Agonist

Yeah, Pokecheck is easier. I just needed a place to catch a Pokemon alone without NPC interruption. :S Thank you.
WNPCs don't matter when finding your parameters, but the grass outside the Virbank Complex (but below Virbank) doesn't have any WNPCs, and neither does Castelia's park area.

Hey so I'm new here but I'm looking for someone to help me evolve two pokemon.

Just looking for a trade-tradeback.

In exchange:

Friend code is in the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)