Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Apparently you did not read my post. ;[ Set your Hitmontop to a higher level in the teambuilder. VGC autolevels you down to 50 anyway but Hitmontop doesn't learn Close Combat until at least Level 51 (Gen 4), so presumably it has to be that high (or 55 when it learns CC in Gen 5). The only problem is the display error usually states that, rather than simply saying the mon can't learn that move period.

I can't log in to pokemon showdown. Even though I type my name, I always remain a guest. It doesn't ever ask me for a password.

Apparently you did not read my post. ;[ Set your Hitmontop to a higher level in the teambuilder. VGC autolevels you down to 50 anyway but Hitmontop doesn't learn Close Combat until at least Level 51 (Gen 4), so presumably it has to be that high (or 55 when it learns CC in Gen 5). The only problem is the display error usually states that, rather than simply saying the mon can't learn that move period.
This doesn't work; even when I set my tentacool to level 100, it still claims the moveset is illegal.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Did I say anything about Tentacool? ;[ I had the exact same problem with Hitmontop when I was modifying my VGC team, Joim and bmelts had a talk with me on IRC about it and hey it works. I was replying to Tog3T3st's post directly above mine.

Your problem is similar to the egg move problems surrounding Tyrogue and friends before they were presumably fixed. Apparently others got broken applying said fix. Hopefully everything eventually works as intended.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Guys, relax. I fixed the level 50 Hitmontop issue and the level 5 Tentacool issue. :3

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
errr i think i typed /timer off, my mistake is in the post
will be more careful to look out for this in the future v_v
"The timer is already ticking down" is a message you get when you try to turn on a timer that's already on. Typing "/timer stop" used to be interpreted as "/timer on", so it actually makes sense.

I've changed it so you have to explicitly type either "/timer" or "/timer on" to turn on the timer.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
The issue where Memento, Lunar Dance, and Healing Wish did not faint the user has been fixed. It should be fixed on the live server in all battles started after ~1:20 PM UTC-7.

Jacobzilla's post above was at 1:25 PM, so that battle probably started before the relevant time.

There's a thing that it shows you have 100% but really it's like 99.5%. I recall seeing that before. It's like when sometimes you are still standing at 0% because your actual HP is like 0.4% or lower.

Sturdy activates at 100% health not 99.5%.

I found an issue with the side bar showing what Pokemon is alive and such with Zoroark. If Zoroark is never hit and dies from something like toxic, the side bar shows that the pokemon it was faking, lets say Mew, has died instead of Zoroark. Also when Mew is sent out it shows that there is no active Pokemon on the field and show that Zoroark is still alive, even though it is not. Also after all pokemon on the field have gone down it still shows that Zoroark is still alive in sidebar, although it does not affect the battle in anyway.

Here is a replay of this happening,
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10065495

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
I found an issue with the side bar showing what Pokemon is alive and such with Zoroark. If Zoroark is never hit and dies from something like toxic, the side bar shows that the pokemon it was faking, lets say Mew, has died instead of Zoroark. Also when Mew is sent out it shows that there is no active Pokemon on the field and show that Zoroark is still alive, even though it is not. Also after all pokemon on the field have gone down it still shows that Zoroark is still alive in sidebar, although it does not affect the battle in anyway.

Here is a replay of this happening,
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10065495
That's not a bug.

The sidebar doesn't show your opponent's pokemon. It shows what you know about the opponent's pokemon. Illusion confuses what you know about the opponent's pokemon. That's the whole point of Illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)