Well what do you know, shiny pokemon ARE in the Battle Frontier.

I was in the Battle Dome yesterday, seeing how many tournaments I would win. In round 19, I think on battle 2, I was fighting against some trainer. He sent out Quagsire, I sent out my Swampert, after a bit of back and forth, his Quagsire went down. I looked away from my GBA for a second to look for something on my desk, when suddenly, I heard the sound that plays when a shiny Pokemon is sent out.

I flinched for a second, then quickly looked at my GBA. Behold, the trainer had sent out a Shiny Magmar. I couldn't believe it. I mean, I obviously knew shiny Pokemon existed, but I had no idea they existed in the Battle Frontier.

After defeating that trainer, I instantly recorded the Battle Video onto my Frontier Pass, and took a picture of the Magmar with a camera, which I will upload sooner or later.

To give this topic some discussion value, has this happened to anyone here? Perhaps in the Battle Factory or some other Frontier facility, or maybe in 4th gen and the Battle Subway too!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's actually a guaranteed shiny on the last floor of the battle tower in FR/LG. It's preset I think depending on version; mine was Meowth.

There's actually a guaranteed shiny on the last floor of the battle tower in FR/LG. It's preset I think depending on version; mine was Meowth.
I am aware of that, but the difference is that those are guaranteed to appear, versus the randomness of a shiny appearing in any other facility.

got two rental shinies in Battle Factory

qq
That must have been pretty sweet! What Pokemon and which Battle Factory, 3rd gen or 4th?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)