Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
@jalmont, empoof, and zorbees: what are your thoughts on an infinity cypher lynch as compared to whomever the hell you're voting now? I'm open to change my mind and you've all probably spent more time on this game than I have.

shinyskarmory, you can answer that too; you seem to be putting in effort too

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
unvote shining latios
vote infinity.cypher

While I'm nowhere near convinced Shining Latios is town, I thought his posts on this page were town-like, despite the fact that I didn't necessarily agree with them.

I do feel like Cypher is a better target. I previously was unsure if we'd be able to get enough people to switch this vote, but I feel like I should at least try, if I feel that Cypher is more scummy, which, at the moment, I do.

I didn't like his post at the top of this page very much at all, and when you consider that, when pressure was put on him, he tried to deflect by putting his vote on a target to make him L-1, this reeks of scum to me. He uses his inexperience as an excuse for basically all of his actions, despite other inexperienced users trying hard enough. I felt like almost every individual sentence had something in it that felt a bit off, whether it was his bit where he tried taking Jalmont's trolling seriously, or the part where he tries to tie askaninjask and spiffy to Shining Latios, almost as if saying "we should lynch shining latios, because when he flips mafia, these guys will too!"

inb4 cypher is town and this post makes me look like an idiot

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
double posting because editing isn't allowed, any time i mention "this page", i meant page 10 for the default 25 ppp, didn't realize my post would go to page 11 until i hit submit

Since no one wants to live Jalmont the active lurker, I'll help you guys lynch Infinity.Cypher the active lurker. His first list of reads pretty much reiterated the general opinion of each user he analyzed at that time. Then he claims he will read the thread and post his thoughts, but the next post only includes a bandwagon on Metal Sonic (who already had 4 votes at the time) and speculation about whether mafia would try to hit through the sentry, which is pretty useless because there's nothing we can do about that. I agree with others that his last post is extremely suspicious, just making excuses for himself while bandwagoning once again on the person with the most votes at that time.

Unvote
Vote Infinity.Cypher

Jalmont I look forward to your required post now that you've been prodded! :)

i just got off work.

I never had a town read on infinity.cypher, but i did fall for his "i'm inexperienced" gag a bit too much, seeing as his posts were around Eagle/TPM/etc. (no offense guys, you're just new :p). I'll look over his posts after i get some food.

Unvote Spiffy | Vote Infinity.Cypher

I do think that an IC lynch would probably give us more info than an SL lynch during a misfire.

I believe that's 3 votes for him, i don't know when deadline is...
And yes i'm aware i may look like i'm bandwagoning, and if he turns up mafia i'll probably be pressured since he buddied me.

Okay i need food and need to read.
jalmont sux.

okay small thoughts, i just want to get as much out as possible as fast as possible. Will be my most scatterbrained post.

IC said:
Also, may be out Saturday, 2/16/13, and Sunday, 2/17/13, but I'll try to post during those days as wel
Rough.

Looking over his 6 posts, i didn't really see much surprisingly. He mostly went with what the overall theme of the thread was. His last post feels fluffy to me, with a lot of text but not really saying much.

I also just really didn't like the idea floating around "that there's nothing of value to lose" during an SL lynch. If he's town, we have something of value to lose. Yes, he seems scummy, he also seems like noob town. Wtv. Not really caring about the SL thing right now. He shared this opinion so i am displeased.

I didn't like how he brought up who do we think is gonna die tonight. Spooky. I feel like that's one of those unwritten rules that you don't talk about what's best for the mafia O.o

IN SHORT I HATE IC

no jk that's just what i picked up from his posts thus far.

Still reading stuff

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
aska: basically nobody had been really giving you much thought, and I wanted some analysis on you to make sure you weren't being scummy and being ignored. When I actually looked back and analyzed your posts, they seemed pretty good to me.

As I expected, due to my stupidity, I gained 3 votes against me, welp :(

What answers/information do you guys want from me?

Also, unvote SL vote jalmont because of fluff I said before and that's he's inactive doing nothing

@jalmont, empoof, and zorbees: what are your thoughts on an infinity cypher lynch as compared to whomever the hell you're voting now? I'm open to change my mind and you've all probably spent more time on this game than I have.

shinyskarmory, you can answer that too; you seem to be putting in effort too
I would honestly prefer a Shining Latios lynch because it has lower risk then an Infinity.Cypher lynch with the same potential reward.

Sorry for being so short, but I'm lying in bed typing on my iPhone with the lights out. If you need my vote I'll change it to Infinity.Cypher on the condition that we keep the pressure on SL, Metal Sonic, and TPM.

Blue Tornado said:
With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is in 11 hours and 15 minutes, 10:00 AM GMT (5:00 AM EST)

okay 3am PST i'm so much more comfortable now. I'm really going to think for like a solid hour or two. Sorry for my rather spastic posts, i had thought deadline was like 12 minutes ago. I was very mistaken.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Cypher, out of the following players, pick at least two that you feel are the scummiest:

Walrein
Eagle4
LightWolf
Spiffy
Da Letter El
askaninjask
zorbees
TPM
Empoof

For everyone else: There seems to be a lack of discussion regarding Eagle4. Thoughts on him? I have to go back and read his posts but I don't recall having a particularly townie read on him

I posted in earlier in the thread about how I thought I.C was the scummiest, but I didn't change my vote to him because I didn't think it would matter. Now that theres some pressure on him I want to change my vote to him but I don't want it to seem like I'm bandwagoning. Still, I would feel safest lynching him so unvote
Lynch Infinity.Cypher

As far as my previous vote on shinyskarmory, something still feels off about him but his recent posts have been better. That could just mean he's learning though, so I still have a big deal of suspicion surrounding him.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
One thing I'd like to point out: Cypher and SL seem way too nonchalant about the bandwagons against them. I feel like a villager would be much more upset about being heavily voted like this (see: me earlier in the day).

Doing that More Cowbell analysis now, and I'll throw in one on Cypher too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)