F-4 Phantom (Forretress) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 248 SDef / 4 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Volt Switch

My rapid spinner and also sets down toxic spikes. I am considering changing volt switch to Pain split to win wars with ferrothorn. Does fairly well but my main problem is ho oh. Vital to the team, also provides spikes if I can. I usually set one layer of toxic spikes then spikes before switching out.

XG-70 Susanoo (Lugia) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 80 SDef / 12 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Substitute
- Toxic

My cleanup guy, he tanks everything, and goes in after my opponents rapid spinner is dead and proceeds to phaze everything. I try to make sure to kill kyogre as thunder para is will cause me a lose, however wins wars with ice beam mewtwo (whirlwind on predicted CM sets). Wins me many games, I put some speed ev's in case I get into a stall vs stall.

Type-00Takemikazuchi (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock
- Flamethrower

2nd Spin blocker, mainly for killing latias and giratina, or killing excadrills and other steel types. Considering fire punch of Groudon for that instead and replace this pokemon with something else. Also good for mewtwo counter, forces him to switch or faces massive damage.

A-12 Avenger (Groudon) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail

Tanks hits, sets up stealth rocks, mainly for getting rid of ho oh and dialga, terrakion and the likes. My physical wall that giratina can't stand,is pretty nice once it can get it's rhythm going. Kills excadrill too, but sometimes I feel too chicken that it might be a rapid spinner set.

YF-23 Black Widow II (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar
- Dragon Tail

Standard Giratina Set, Spinblock, and phazes. I put some creep ev's on the speed in case it becomes giratina vs giratina. Works generally well, don't really know anything to change. Dragon tail frequently misses due to my bad luck :(. Sometimes I feel he is not neeeded and is easily killed by sleep talk hax.

A-10 Thunderbolt II (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Heal Bell

Typical wall, Heal Bell works well with Giratina putting it out of it's sleep, can pass wishes to with proper prediction to my vital forretress so it can rapid spin, also passes them to ghost arceus and alike. One of the vital pokemons to the team, very good with Groudon.

My main problem at the moment is Shaymin-S, Giratina-O (Substitute set), And Magic Bouncers. I also hate tyranitar a lot.

F-4 Phantom (Forretress) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 248 SDef / 4 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Volt Switch

My rapid spinner and also sets down toxic spikes. I am considering changing volt switch to Pain split to win wars with ferrothorn. Does fairly well but my main problem is ho oh. Vital to the team, also provides spikes if I can. I usually set one layer of toxic spikes then spikes before switching out.

I would keep this set as is, because Volt Switch can give your team omentum and Forry walls Ferrothorn even without Pain Split. I would also move the 4 attack EV's over to Speed (speed creep other Forry!) or Special Defense as Volt Switch and Rapid Spin will not be doing any damage anyway.

XG-70 Susanoo (Lugia) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 80 SDef / 12 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Substitute
- Toxic

My cleanup guy, he tanks everything, and goes in after my opponents rapid spinner is dead and proceeds to phaze everything. I try to make sure to kill kyogre as thunder para is will cause me a lose, however wins wars with ice beam mewtwo (whirlwind on predicted CM sets). Wins me many games, I put some speed ev's in case I get into a stall vs stall.

Toxic is redundant & unnecessary. You already have Toxic Spikes. I would use Thunder Wave to cripple stuff like Arceus-Steel, Rayquaza, and the Lati twins as they are immune to Toxic Spikes and HATE paralysis. Ice beam is an option if you don't want to be Taunt bait, but it won't do much to anything other than Garchomp, Shaymin-S, Rayquaza, or Deoxys-A.

Type-00Takemikazuchi (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock
- Flamethrower

2nd Spin blocker, mainly for killing latias and giratina, or killing excadrills and other steel types. Considering fire punch of Groudon for that instead and replace this pokemon with something else. Also good for mewtwo counter, forces him to switch or faces massive damage.

Innovative. Will-O-Wisp is inconsistent, so Calm Mind could fill that slot instead. Focus Blast could also be used to 2HKO EKiller, though FB is inaccurate. Still I like Stealth Rock on this to surprise Magic Bounce teams and Ghostceus will get it up consistently. You can keep this set as it if you want. Just keep in mind that because of Toxic Spikes, WOW may not come in handy....I feel it is replaceable.

A-12 Avenger (Groudon) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail

Tanks hits, sets up stealth rocks, mainly for getting rid of ho oh and dialga, terrakion and the likes. My physical wall that giratina can't stand,is pretty nice once it can get it's rhythm going. Kills excadrill too, but sometimes I feel too chicken that it might be a rapid spinner set.

Good. Put 4 EV's in attack or Special Defense. Fire Punch is an option, but not at all necessary. You can keep this set as is.

YF-23 Black Widow II (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar
- Dragon Tail

Standard Giratina Set, Spinblock, and phazes. I put some creep ev's on the speed in case it becomes giratina vs giratina. Works generally well, don't really know anything to change. Dragon tail frequently misses due to my bad luck :(. Sometimes I feel he is not neeeded and is easily killed by sleep talk hax.

Speed creep on Giratina is not rare. I would move 8 more EV's over to speed just to be safe. Two phazing moves is a good idea.

A-10 Thunderbolt II (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Heal Bell

Typical wall, Heal Bell works well with Giratina putting it out of it's sleep, can pass wishes to with proper prediction to my vital forretress so it can rapid spin, also passes them to ghost arceus and alike. One of the vital pokemons to the team, very good with Groudon.

Again, Toxic is completely unnecessary since you have Toxic Spikes. Use Seismic Toss or Protect in that slot. Put 4 EV's in HP.

My main problem at the moment is Shaymin-S, Giratina-O (Substitute set), And Magic Bouncers. I also hate tyranitar a lot.
Your team can be broken by Latios, which can beat Giratina with Draco Meteor, Chansey with Psyshock (after one layer of hazards), Groudon with Grass Knot, Forretress with Thunder or Hidden Power Fire, and Lugia with Thunder. Arceus Ghost can beat it I suppose, but cannot switch into Draco Meteor at less than 75% health (if there are hazards, you are in BIG trouble). I would add Physical Scarf Genesect somewhere in here, as it gives your team much needed offensive presence while stopping wallbreakers such as Dragon Dance Rayquaza, Latios, and Latias in their tracks. Genesect is immune to Toxic Spikes and U-Turn will ensure that your team retains defensive momentum. It can explode on a Calm Mind Arceus not named Arceus-Steel or Arceus-Ghost as a last resort if your phasers are dead or weakened.

I don't think you need Lugia. It is SR weak and its phazing ability is done better by your Giratina. I would sack it for Genesect.

Offensive Mixed Dialga will also be a problem, and Genesect can't do much about it. The combination of Bulk Up, Outrage, Draco Meteor, and Fire Blast/Thunder will hurt your team quite a bit. You could use Will-O-Wisp to make it one-dimensional, then send in Chansey to wall it. Bear in mind that your Chansey can do nothing in return, which Seismic Toss would help mitigate a little.

Since you love Toxic so much, look out for Tentacruel and Arceus-Poison. They can scoop up your precious Toxic Spikes and come in on a predicted Toxic. Only Groudon can seriously threaten it since you do not run Calm Mind on Ghostceus. Genesect can do adequate damage to Tentacruel with Iron Head, but is going to dislike Poisonceus. Due to opportunity cost, I can't really suggest anything for Arceus-Poison...it is really rare so suggesting significant changes to your team to deal with something you will almost never see might be a bad idea. Just look out for it. Groudon's uninvested Earthquake won't hit it all that hard, but can 2HKO. Poisonceus usually run Ice Beam so do not blindly send your physically defensive Groudon in to take it on. Maybe try to burn it first with your Arceus-Ghost?

Finally, beware Specs Kyogre. Full health Kyogre's Water Spout 2HKO's your entire team if Kyogre is running enough speed to outpace Lugia. Even Chansey cannot stop it. Maybe make your Giratina a mixed wall to survive two Water Spouts? Right now, Kyogre does 51.3% - 60.6% damage to it. Maybe run 248/132/128 defenses to give Giratina a very strong chance of surviving two Water Spouts while remaining strong enough on the physical side to phaze +2 EK?

Other than that, good team. You will handle scarf-reliant teams extremely well. B+

Your team can be broken by Latios, which can beat Giratina with Draco Meteor, Chansey with Psyshock (after one layer of hazards), Groudon with Grass Knot, Forretress with Thunder or Hidden Power Fire, and Lugia with Thunder. Arceus Ghost can beat it I suppose, but cannot switch into Draco Meteor at less than 75% health (if there are hazards, you are in BIG trouble). I would add Physical Scarf Genesect somewhere in here, as it gives your team much needed offensive presence while stopping wallbreakers such as Dragon Dance Rayquaza, Latios, and Latias in their tracks. Genesect is immune to Toxic Spikes and U-Turn will ensure that your team retains defensive momentum. It can explode on a Calm Mind Arceus not named Arceus-Steel or Arceus-Ghost as a last resort if your phasers are dead or weakened.

I don't think you need Lugia. It is SR weak and its phazing ability is done better by your Giratina. I would sack it for Genesect.

Offensive Mixed Dialga will also be a problem, and Genesect can't do much about it. The combination of Bulk Up, Outrage, Draco Meteor, and Fire Blast/Thunder will hurt your team quite a bit. You could use Will-O-Wisp to make it one-dimensional, then send in Chansey to wall it. Bear in mind that your Chansey can do nothing in return, which Seismic Toss would help mitigate a little.

Since you love Toxic so much, look out for Tentacruel and Arceus-Poison. They can scoop up your precious Toxic Spikes and come in on a predicted Toxic. Only Groudon can seriously threaten it since you do not run Calm Mind on Ghostceus. Genesect can do adequate damage to Tentacruel with Iron Head, but is going to dislike Poisonceus. Due to opportunity cost, I can't really suggest anything for Arceus-Poison...it is really rare so suggesting significant changes to your team to deal with something you will almost never see might be a bad idea. Just look out for it. Groudon's uninvested Earthquake won't hit it all that hard, but can 2HKO. Poisonceus usually run Ice Beam so do not blindly send your physically defensive Groudon in to take it on. Maybe try to burn it first with your Arceus-Ghost?

Finally, beware Specs Kyogre. Full health Kyogre's Water Spout 2HKO's your entire team if Kyogre is running enough speed to outpace Lugia. Even Chansey cannot stop it. Maybe make your Giratina a mixed wall to survive two Water Spouts? Right now, Kyogre does 51.3% - 60.6% damage to it. Maybe run 248/132/128 defenses to give Giratina a very strong chance of surviving two Water Spouts while remaining strong enough on the physical side to phaze +2 EK?

Other than that, good team. You will handle scarf-reliant teams extremely well. B+
Thanks. I am testing out the changes you gave me, but I realized that my team has problems with sword dance rapid spin variants of Excadrill. They can 2ohko my giratina and arceus, if I switch out to groudon they just rapid spin. Any reccomendations on what I should do? My ghost arceus only does like 50-60% to it and it gets setup a sword dance and outspeeded in sand

Focus Blast + max special attack (4 HP 252 Special Attack 252 Speed) can kill Excadrill, if you want to use that over Flamethrower.

Focus Blast + max special attack (4 HP 252 Special Attack 252 Speed) can kill Excadrill, if you want to use that over Flamethrower.
As shaky as FocusMiss is, Sweep's right--it's your best bet against Excadrill. However, Groudon can be modified a little to deal with Excadrill, although you will need to sacrifice some bulk and dump the HP EV's into Speed. 4 HP/252 Def/252 Spd Impish Groudon will outspeed and OHKO even max HP/max Speed Adamant Excadrill with no sand (max HP/max Def variants will deal 77-91% damage). Jolly variants of Excadrill can be outsped by giving Groudon Jolly as well, though again you need to sacrifice some bulk. Even if you have to switch in Groudon, a +2 Earthquake deals 61-72% from Adamant Excadrill (and if they Swords Dance on the switch, they're still screwed). Otherwise, Focus Blast is also a good option for Excadrill. Go with whatever works, man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)