Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Pokemon White 2 now. And only got it in time for Keldeo.

Did I miss out on any quality mystery gift Pokemon? B/W or B/W2? And if so. Can someone who has duplicates.. send me some?

I need a DW female wooper I'll offer a DW female poliwag. Respond here or Just private message me if yoy want me to see it faster.

Can someone help us with a legality check? It is about a 4th gen event. We prefer to keep it personal, so please send us a PM.

Hello everyone! I am here to look for some certain EV Trained Pokemon I can't seem to get on my own.

Here are the fully EV Trained Pokemon I need:

Timid/Modest Max Speed Thundurus-T
Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss
Timid Max Speed Starmie
Bold Porygon2
Modest Max Sp.Atk Rotom
Bold Uxie
Adamant Max Attack Terrakion
Careful/Timid Jirachi
Timid Max Speed Latias

Here are the Pokemon I will trade for any of them:

Adamant Scizor
343/394/232/123/166/164
U-Turn/Bullet Punch/Superpower/Protect

Adamant Bisharp
383/232/119/169/239
Sucker Punch/Night Slash/Iron Head/Protect

Calm Jellicent
399/140/172/190/339/131
Scald/Ice Beam/Will-O-Wisp/Recover

Lonely Electivire
282/337/177/222/203/268
Thunderbolt/Earthquake/Ice Punch/Cross Chop

Modest Typhlosion
286/181/184/335/211/282
Eruption/Flamethrower/SolarBeam/Protect

Jolly Mamoswine
357/354/170/130/144/267
Earthquake/Ice Shard/Endeavor/Stealth Rock

Adamant Krookodile
366/169/130/172/276
Crunch/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Protect

Shiny Timid Latios
302/194/196/359/256/350
Draco Meteor/Psyshock/Thunderbolt/Recover
(Got it from another user.)

Sassy Ferrothorn
347/205/296/116/363/45
Gyro Ball/Power Whip/Curse/Leech Seed

Calm Zapdos
377/167/202/267/261/239
Thunderbolt/Heat Wave/Roost/Protect

Adamant Metagross
364/405/359/260/279/239
Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Explosion (Got it from another user.)

Adamant Darmanitan
348/415/134/81/141/289
Flare Blitz/Rock Slide/Superpower/U-Turn

Adamant Slaking
450/423/227/183/148/282
Return/Earthquake/Sucker Punch/Fire Punch

Impish Hippowdon
410/260/339/130/190/102
Earthquake/Ice Fang/Toxic/Slack Off

Bold Weezing
269/184/367/232/154/134
Flamethrower/Will-O-Wisp/Haze/Pain Split

Careful Dusknoir
277/248/350/136/337/95
Shadow Punch/Will-O-Wisp/Pain Split/Trick Room

Timid Abomasnow
320/190/195/257/202/221
Blizzard/Energy Ball/Leech Seed/Substitute

Please let me know if you have of the Pokemon I need for trade. Thanks and be sure to tell me their stats as well.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hello everyone! I am here to look for some certain EV Trained Pokemon I can't seem to get on my own.

Here are the fully EV Trained Pokemon I need:

Timid/Modest Max Speed Thundurus-T
Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss
Timid Max Speed Starmie (HP Fire spread, which means 30 Spe.)
Bold Porygon2
Modest Max Sp.Atk Rotom
Bold Uxie
Adamant Max Attack Terrakion
Careful/Timid Jirachi
Timid Max Speed Latias
I can trade the marked Pokemon. Thundurus has to be switched to Thundurus-T by your own mirror however. PM/VM me if you're still looking for these.

-RNGd post-

Have (all lvl 1s):

Shiny Eevee(Vaporeon), Bold, Flawless, Wish, Curse, Yawn(?)
Shiny Eevee(Espeon), Timid, DW, "...."
Shiny Dratini, Multi, Adamant, Flawless
Shiny Gligar, Immunity, Impish, Flawless
Shiny Snivy, Timid, HP Ice [i believe]

Looking for their non-shiny equivalents..

because I just don't want to use shinies during an in-game run.

VM or PM, or post here.. I'll be around.

Thanks.

Anyone mind giving me a random pokemon with pokerus?
If possible fodder female DW poliwag, not not necessary

Those surfing and flying Pikachus from the 4th gen are technically illegal in the 5th gen, are they? Those with HM moves cannot be transferred into the next gen and a pkm import is "technically" the usage of a secondary tool.

There is that 5th gen VGC Pikachu with Fly, but that's not what we are talking about.

Is it true that I can change my Thundurus from White 1 to Therian using my mirror in White 2? Will he gain Volt Absorb or not?

You don't need to bumb a thread within a day.

Assuming you have the mirror you can transform every Thundurus you want. Its ability will be Volt Absorb.

Those surfing and flying Pikachus from the 4th gen are technically illegal in the 5th gen, are they? Those with HM moves cannot be transferred into the next gen and a pkm import is "technically" the usage of a secondary tool.

There is that 5th gen VGC Pikachu with Fly, but that's not what we are talking about.
yep, using a external device to move them is illegal, maybe gamefreak will have a new yellow forest in dream world, doubt it though.

Thanks.

But there is still a thing; screw privacy, we want to know whether this Arceus is legit or not. It is possible to backtrack 4th gen mons through their IVs, but we have no idea how the PID is generated for 4th gen Wondercards. We don't trust this legality checker.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks.

But there is still a thing; screw privacy, we want to know whether this Arceus is legit or not. It is possible to backtrack 4th gen mons through their IVs, but we have no idea how the PID is generated for 4th gen Wondercards. We don't trust this legality checker.
It's legal, which is what the legality analysis checks for. If the PID was wrong, it would say so.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Thanks.

lol, why exactly?

We are just cautious. The legality checker might generate false positives and over all we are not too familiar with 4th gen wondercards PIDs. Also, the seed at that time does not appear to be the most efficient one but we lost the list of the most efficient IV spreads recently to confirm this one.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
We are just cautious. The legality checker might generate false positives and over all we are not too familiar with 4th gen wondercards PIDs. Also, the seed at that time does not appear to be the most efficient one but we lost the list of the most efficient IV spreads recently to confirm this one.

who the hell is "we"?

We know, we assume that guy has read the guides. Also, thanks your the dicrection, Hozu, although we don't think we can work with that yet.

It's me and my sister next to me; we probably should add that in our description until I stop being her proxy to Smogon. Nah.

As for the Arceus, do you think we can rely on the legality checker for now? We have got it from a guy next door and I think it would be stupid of him to cheat on me.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As for the Arceus, do you think we can rely on the legality checker for now? We have got it from a guy next door and I think it would be stupid of him to cheat on me.
It's legal. Sadly, there's no way to check for legitimacy, so you're just going to have to take his word that it's legit.

I'm not sure if this had happened to you as well but when I was in a Wi-Fi battle with my Gliscor against Jirachi. The Gliscor has 255 Speed but surprisingly it outsped a 287 Speed Jirachi and even a Toxicroak. I dunno what the cause of that was but it is something I need to look at. Has that ever happened to you?

By the way, my Gliscor is legit because it was hatched when it was a Gligar which I raised and EV Trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)