Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

SoulSilver Scramble
Catch a Lugia and name it Flareon. Flareon cannot learn any STAB move over 65 base power because it is a Flareon. Because it is a Flareon, it believes that it has a gigantic 130 Base Attack stat, and seeks a way to use it. Learn at least one physical attack and use it once in every major battle it participates in, because it is a Flareon.
MysticZap, take Yossarian the Pidgey for your SoulSilver run. Yossarian isn't fighting for you because he wants to, he's fighting for you because of Catch-22. You have to drag him kicking and screaming to every battle. As such, he will never fight any opponent who is higher level then him or has a type advantage against him.

Catch-22 is making it impossible for Yossarian to leave your party, no matter how hard he tries. He must solo twenty trainer battles to evolve into Pidgeotto, then an additional 5 trainer battles for each new move you wish to teach him. Once you reach 40 total trainer soloes, you may forgo teaching Yossarian a new move at any time to evolve him into Pidgeot.

Mystic, take Ax the Totodile. Ax is in the middle of a huge flashback after you catch him, and takes on my personality (sort of). As such, As a Totodile, Ax is pushed around by many of the other trainer's pokemon, and is not allowed to battle more than twice per route against trainers. This goes until his first evolution at level 20. However, before he can evolve, he must show the crybaby gym leader how it's done. Solo Whitney, attempting to do so with all physical moves (if this is too difficult, go ahead and use special moves) After this, he begins to fight back. Have Ax solo an entire route, healing no more than 3 times. This should be done ASAP after evolution. However, Ax was scarred by his childhood experiences, and such can only use a move with 80 BP or more once per enemy, and can only use STAB moves if the enemy pokemon takes them for SE damage. Ax may evolve as soon as he reaches level 39 and OHKO's 5 trainer pokemon, setting up with Screech. As a Feraligatr, Ax enters the unknown. All of his resctrictions as a Croconaw retain, but Ax moves on from his horrid childhood, and is actually quite cunning. Ax knows extactly what to do and when to do it. As such, Ax is allowed to use Aqua Tail and Crunch whenever they are SE, regardless of his restrictions. Ax also wants to continue helping the team, so Ax must solo one gym leader and 1 E4 member, in which Aqua Tail and Crunch are NOT SE. Good luck, and have fun!
Take Mozilla the Vulpix. Mozilla represents Mozilla Firefox in the poke-universe: Fire types=Firefox, Grass types=Google Chrome, and Water types=Internet Explorer. The 3 are always at war over who is best. Mozilla must never hurt a fellow Fire-type, and, unless otherwise soloed, must solo every Grass and Water type. Once it soloes 50 of each Grass and Water types, it may evolve. (So 100 total; keep track!) Once it evolves, it realizes how silly the feud is. And how helpless the little Water/Internet Explorers are (really slow but with a great song XD). So, it must never hurt another single Grass or Water type. Instead, it attempts to end the fighting by soloing 25 Fire types. At this point, you must rename it www.peace and it may never fight another Grass, Water, or Fire type as long as it lives or it will leave you forever, as sad as it would be to go...
MysticZap, for Soul Silver, take Combo the Weedle. As soon as it evolves into Beedrill, it can only use multihit damaging moves. Solo one elite four of choice to prove it can handle things.
Red is furious at the Team Rocket Grunts that forced him to evolve. As such, once he gets into their base he just loses control and starts to Thrash around, only going into his Pokeball when he gets tired. He begins to follow your orders in the battle against Ariana, shown by the example of Lance's Dragonite, and wants to solo her. He also wants to solo Petrel, as a bit of revenge. Because he was so awestruck by Lance's Dragonite, he wants to battle it, but to train he must solo Clair first.
In short:
-Red the red Gyarados
-go out first in every battle in Rocket HQ, using only Thrash and must switch out when he gets confused
-Solo Ariana alongside Lance's Dragonite, and solo Petrel
-Solo Clair
-Solo Lance's strongest Dragonite

Platinum Scramble

Take a Gible ASAP and name it BigMouth. It may evolve after learning dragon claw and dig and solo'ing one gym leader. You may evolve again after learning it Roar and solo'ing a gym leader / team galactic commander by alternating between Roar and any other attack, to live up to its name. Finally, as a Garchomp, you must solo Bertha, also alternating between Roar and any other attacks.
Prince believes he should have the crown of Water King, and so wants all water-types to bow down before him. So, to evolve he must solo 20 other Water-types. Once he evolves into Prinplup, he realises that to become king he must defeat the current Water King Floatzel. So, he goes to Floatzel's Castle (the Pastoria Gym) and he challenges Floatzel and his top minions (Quagsire and Gyarados)(you must use water attacks every second turn to prove your water mastery). Once Floatzel is defeated, he tells Prince he has to be fully evolved. You must now evolve him into Empoleon ASAP. Upon evolution, he takes the crown and must now be renamed King. However, he is not content with the water crown, and being a steel-type he wants the Steel crown, and being native to cold climates he wants the Ice Crown for good measure. So he must defeat Bastiodon and his underlings using Steel-type attacks every second turn, and Froslass and her minions using ice-type attacks every second turn. Once he does this, he wants to take one final Crown- that of the strongest pokemon! To do so, he must solo Cynthia's Garchomp!
So in short:
-Defeat 20 water types to evolve into Prinplup
-Solo Crasher Wake, using water-type attacks every second turn to evolve into Empoleon
-Once an Empoleon, rename him King
-Solo Byron using steel-type attacks every second turn
-Solo Candice using Ice-type attacks every second turn
-Solo Cythia's Garchomp

4 more

I would like a challenge, this will be my first scramble challenge, so not all that diffucult. No legendaries though. I'll pick up some Pearl, always loved Sinnoh. I can trade with SoulSilver.

Reserving a mon for Darknesscrusher.

EDIT: Take Kwaidan the Bronzor. A bronze mirror is said to be the soul of a woman. (I swear this is an acient proverb ad not me being sexist or anything.) As such Kwaidan may only use Psychic and Ghost type attacks. Upon evolution this restriction is removed, and replaced with a new one. Rumors spread saying whoever breaks this bell will be rewarded with riches, so now Kwaidan is afraid that every enemy it sees is going to try and break it. Kwaidan can only know two damaging attacks, the other slots have to be set-up moves are status inflictors.

Gl;HF

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Darknesscrusher, take ding dong the chingling.
Dingdong like music. It sings all the time and loves to do so. As such, it must always have a sound-based attack.
Dingdong needs to work on its singing talent though, and you need to help it do so.
If an attack misses then it must switch out, as it messed up a note and got really distressed!
It also needs to work on really projecting the voice with strength, so it must learn focus blast (tm in veilstone shopping mall) since it is really strong.
Enjoy :)

Reserving for Darknesscrusher

EDIT: Take Insectivor the Carnivine.
Insectivor loves to eat bugs, so he wants to solo a few. Try and solo every one of the follwing Bugs that you see:
Kricketot
Kricketune
Burmy
Wormadam
Mothim
Wurmple
Silcoon
Beautifly
Cascoon
Dustox
Combee
Skorupi

Yes, that includes Aaron's Beautiifly and Dustox!
Hope this is better

I would like a challenge, this will be my first scramble challenge, so not all that diffucult. No legendaries though. I'll pick up some Pearl, always loved Sinnoh. I can trade with SoulSilver.
I'll give you a fun challenge - take War the Bidoof. As a Bidoof, he believes solely in physical violence - so no status moves or special moves.

As a Bibarel, War changes his name to Peace - he can only use special moves, but only special moves.

Sorry if its not that creative, but it is your first challenge. Good luck! :3

Celever

i am town
CJorex, solo'ing an elite four at a blatant disadvantage, as well as every other pokemon of said type in the game could be a little hard for an easy challenge. Also every poison type, so that means he's got to solo drapion anyway! :/

Also Blob, Munchlax! :D

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Darknesscrusher: You get Different the Chimchar.

Chimchar is pretty different to all the other Chimchar, that is despises fire. Therefore, it may never use Fire-Type moves in battle. Have it solo 2 Gym Leader Pokémon to evolve. If you evolve it, though, then Different decides that it hates karate as well, so it may never use Fighting-Type Attacks in battle, not may it use Rock Smash outside of battle.

Have fun.

I am very much enjoying these Scrambles. They're like Nuzlocke, but with far more personality & creativity! :D

So, here I go again - @Darknesscrusher, for your Pearl Scramble, take Ariel the Gible.

As an infant, Ariel saw her reflection in a river, while fish pokemon were swimming by. As a result, she believes with all her might that she's a Water type sea shark, as opposed to a land one.

Rules:

- Since she's a fish, she can't use Ground type attacks, as these drive her further from her aquatic roots.

- She must always know at least 1 Special attack, since Water types usually use special moves, and must use this attack at least once in every major battle she's in (Rival, Gym Leader, Legendary, etc.)

- While Surfing, she must always be first in your party, since she loves being so close to her element

- She can only evolve (both into Gabite and Garchomp) by meeting one of the following conditions:
- Learning the move Rain Dance
- Levelling up holding a Damp Rock
- Soloing at least 2 trainers in Wake's gym, or Wake himself
- Soloing Palkia

- Her ultimate goal is to learn a powerful Water attack, so once she learns the move Aqua Tail (Post E4 Tutor in the Survival Area), she will have reached her full potential and will abolish all her other move restrictions while she knows it.

Hopefully she (or he) won't prove too challenging :)

Pokémon Pearl scramble:
Pokémon:
take War the Bidoof. As a Bidoof, he believes solely in physical violence - so no status moves or special moves. As a Bibarel, War changes his name to Peace - he can only use special moves, but only special moves.

Need to solo the following Pokémon:
Kricketot
Kricketune
Burmy
Wormadam
Mothim
Wurmple
Silcoon
Beautifly
Cascoon
Dustox
Combee
Skorupi

As an infant, Ariel saw her reflection in a river, while fish pokemon were swimming by. As a result, she believes with all her might that she's a Water type sea shark, as opposed to a land one.

Rules:

- Since she's a fish, she can't use Ground type attacks, as these drive her further from her aquatic roots.

- She must always know at least 1 Special attack, since Water types usually use special moves, and must use this attack at least once in every major battle she's in (Rival, Gym Leader, Legendary, etc.)

- While Surfing, she must always be first in your party, since she loves being so close to her element

- She can only evolve (both into Gabite and Garchomp) by meeting one of the following conditions:
- Learning the move Rain Dance
- Levelling up holding a Damp Rock
- Soloing at least 2 trainers in Wake's gym, or Wake himself
- Soloing Palkia

- Her ultimate goal is to learn a powerful Water attack, so once she learns the move Aqua Tail (Post E4 Tutor in the Survival Area), she will have reached her full potential and will abolish all her other move restrictions while she knows it.

Dingdong like music. It sings all the time and loves to do so. As such, it must always have a sound-based attack.
Dingdong needs to work on its singing talent though, and you need to help it do so.
If an attack misses then it must switch out, as it messed up a note and got really distressed!
It also needs to work on really projecting the voice with strength, so it must learn focus blast (tm in veilstone shopping mall) since it is really strong.

Chimchar is pretty different to all the other Chimchar, that is despises fire. Therefore, it may never use Fire-Type moves in battle. Have it solo 2 Gym Leader Pokémon to evolve. If you evolve it, though, then Different decides that it hates karate as well, so it may never use Fighting-Type Attacks in battle, not may it use Rock Smash outside of battle.

Take Kwaidan the Bronzor. A bronze mirror is said to be the soul of a woman. (I swear this is an acient proverb and not me being sexist or anything.) As such Kwaidan may only use Psychic and Ghost type attacks. Upon evolution this restriction is removed, and replaced with a new one. Rumors spread saying whoever breaks this bell will be rewarded with riches, so now Kwaidan is afraid that every enemy it sees is going to try and break it. Kwaidan can only know two damaging attacks, the other slots have to be set-up moves are status inflictors.

The CHALLANGE:

This is a story about a girl, a rich kid that always got what she wanted. She therefor grew up as someone that thought she could get anything what she wanted, and she demanded a lot. After that terrible accident with her father, her mom just gave her everything, as she was all her mom had. But things had to change, so her mom decided to drop Elena (the rich girl.) of at prof. Rowans lab. She had to do a certain task for him, filling the Pokédex!

The day her mom told her that she had fill the Pokédex for Rowan, she got extremely mad at her. Mom pushed her though, and when she arrived Elena got over it a little bit. Rowan was a fine man, he had white hair, and, in Elena's eyes, was faaaaar too old to do anything with Pokémon. Elena said: "Tssk, who are you then? The cleaner?" Rowan's pride couldn't take that, and he shouted: "I'm Rowan, a Pokémon proffesor, and you, little girl, should listen very carefully, as this world isn't without danger." After that first little outburst, Rowan calmed down, he then said: "Hmm... I guess I was a little hard on you, but still, you should be carefull. Now, to get on the topic, you are here to choose your Pokémon, I have: Washy the Piplup, a very strong fellow, that can take even the hardest hits and I have Shellleaf the Turtwig, he can produce massive earthquakes, once it's big enough." Elena wasn't that impressed by these two, and she said: "I don't like those, do you have more?" Rowan thought carefully, and then said to one of his apprentices, Lucas, that he had to get the one... Lucas went out and got a Chimchar, and gave it to Rowan after he returned. Th e proffessor waited for a few seconds, and then said: "This is Different, the Chimchar. He is... well, Different and I don't think you are ready for it..." Elena wasn't impressed by the little chimp, and she actually thought it was cute. She said: "Aaaaaah he is soooo cute, I want HIM." Rowan gave him to her, and she ran away as quickly as she could.

Her friend Ralph came, and he said that he had taken Washy, and he wanted to go to some sort of lake Elena never heard of, looking for a certain pokémon. She kinda liked Ralph, so she came along. Suddenly, a wild Starly came out of the grass, Elena started screaming like a madman! Her friend said: "Calm down, Elena, use your Pokémon!" "Oh, right, I have a Pokémon now!" Elena said. The girl was clumsy and the Pokéball almost fell out of her hand. Different came out, and he killed the Starly with ease, and Elena even was proud on him. Ralph then said: "Good job, Elena and Different, you guys just trashed that Starly." After the Starly, she went back to home, and even her mom was proud.

After Elena's first pokémon battle, she and Ralph ran back. On the way back home, they encountered Lucas and Rowan. They greeted each other, and Rowan said to both of them: "Could you youngsters come to my Pokémon lab, I want to hand you the Pokédex." Ralph was excited about that, and he immediatly ran towards Sandgem Town.Elena, however, wasn't this enthousiastic. She just wanted to chill in her house, not doing weird tasks for the old man. After seeing Ralph going though, she had no choice but going aswell, so she went to Sandgem Town.

On her way to Sandgem Town, Elena decided to train Different a bit, and then she wondered why Rowan said that Different wasn't right for her. After a bit of training she found out, Different refused to do any Fire moves, even not after Elena almost yelling the wild Pokémon away, shouting that Different HAD to use Ember. Different just didn't preform the move. Elena's mom heared her shouting, and she ran to her: "Elena, darling, what is it?" Elena responded angry: "This Pokémon doesn't work, it can't even use fire moves." Her mom, that once was a great trainer, said: "You shoulnd't shout at it, when it doesn't listen to you! Maybe proffesor Rowan can help you, you need to go there anyway." And with that note, Elena left for Sandgem Town.

Once she arrived there, she meeted up with the annoying assistent of Rowan, Lucas. He told her to go inside, and there was Rowan. The old man started saying random stuff that Elene didn't care to listen for, like that it's very important for the Pokédex to fill up. Elena just wanted to ask him about Different, and she did, after he was done with his little speech: "Proffesor, I have a question, Different refuses to use fire moves, what is with it?" Rowan responded after a few seconds: "He is a bit like you, he refuses to do certain things... like using fire moves. Different ís different, after all." Elena to make the comparisation with her, and she walked away.

When she existed the lab, Lucas was there, again, and he wanted to show the ways around in town, and Elena told him that she knew everything there was to know. She refused to walk, so Lucas had to drag her around, explaining what was where, and what the uses were for everything. Elena, of course, wasn't even listening, so he got a little mad. But, Lucas thought, the proffesor told me to do this, so I'll have to. After their little excursion in town, Lucas had to teach Elena how to catch a Pokémon. In contrary to how she didn't listen at all to what the guy had to say last time, she was intrested in catching Pokémon, and Lucas was supprised to see that she payed full attention to what he said and demonstrated. Lucas saw that Elena was intrested in catching Pokémon, so after the teaching, he gave her 5 Pokéballs, so that she could catch a few other Pokémon.

She got so intrested in catching Pokémon, that she wanted to try it after Lucas showed her how to, so she went to route 201. After a few Starly's, wich she didn't like after beating them so easily the first time, she found a very Bashful Bidoof, wich she caught. She saw him, and thought: He shall be named War, because he looks so fiersome. When she caught War, she went to Jublife city, where a random stranger told her about the Pokétech, some sort of dirty looking watch. She had also heard she should have gone to the Trainer School, but she wasn't that smart, and couldn't remember it all, so she wrote some things down in her journal, wich she got from her mom. After she found the clowns and got the watch (wich she refused to wear, she thought that it wasn't looking nice with her clothes.), she went to the trainer school, and she got the TM Hidden Power, after beating some kids that where in school.

Different was acting up when she recieved the TM, so she decided that he would want to learn it. She ran back to Rowan to ask what Hidden Power it was, and he told her that it was of the Dragon type. Elena got all excited, because she knew that with just normal type moves, the gym in Oreburgh would be a hard task. But after Different had learned the move, he still wasn't acting normally. And after a little while, Different evolved! Elena cried out of happyness and she nearly fainted. The cute Chimchar now was a Monferno! With Different that strong, she thought that she could take on the Oreburgh gymleader, and he went to battle with him: Battle with Roark

Team:

War (Bidoof)
Trait: Simple
Level: 10
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Defense Curl
- Growl

Different (Monferno)
Trait: Blaze
Level: 14
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Leer
- Taunt

After her pathetic loss last time, Elena got angry. She first went out to the field, and trained, but no matter how hard she was training, she just couldn't seem to be prepared. But she had one last trick upon her sleeve... She just had to bribe Roark! She was rich afterall, and Roark didn't exactly look like someone with a lot of cash. She just gave him twice the prize money she would recieve, in order for him not to play as good. With Roark not playing as good, Elena seemed to be able to kill him way easier, yet nobody around the place knew. Bribed battle: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu10397397 (With Celeverr again, he is just playing... not as good xD)

When Elena had beaten Roark, she went on her way, out of Oreburgh city. She tested out the new move she learned, Rock Smash, and Bidoof could now crush rocks for her. The girl went on her way to the next town, Floaroma town. She had heard that it was wild famous for the lovely flowers, but Elena didn't really care about flowers, she cared more about fashion and glamour. With Ralph, who also needed to head for Floaroma town, she went on her way. On the way to the town, Elena found out that Different alos refused to use any fighting moves, wich was unfortunate, because she had heard that Monferno where rather good at preforming Fire and Fighthing moves. When she talked about it with Ralph he said: "Gosh, that Monferno must really suck, dude, why don't you return it?" Elena couldn't take that, and she responded: "You are a heartless jerk, Different is my pall, and he will stay here, with me, even if that means I have a weaker Pokémon! And as a matter of fact, my pokémon are far better then yours." And with that she ran away from Ralph

Elena arrived in Floaroma town, lonely and with her Pokémon thouchend up a bit. When she was walking in Floaroma, she actually enjoyed being with all the pretty collors and smell of the flowers. She ran and she let her Pokémon out of ther Pokéballs, so that they could have a fun time together. The fun lasted for a while, untill Elena saw a sad girl on the path to the eastern side of the town. She talked with her, and the little girl said: "My dad, he is been taken by team Galactic!" Elena had heard vaguely about team Galactic, she thought they where just a band of stupid criminals, stealing Pokémon and ruining ohther peoples day. Elena didn't want to go out of her way, but after seeing the sad face of the girl, she decided that it wouldn't be that much work to beat the leader of a band of criminals up.

After she was told by the girl that her dad was in the valley windworks, Elena ran to the building, KO'd the guard, and stepped inside. There was some random woman with red hair. "Yuk, she needs a style expert really quick." She thought to herself. As Elena noticited that there was a man bound in tight ropes, the woman with red hair noticited her and said: "I'm a leader of team Galactic, I'm Mars!" After that came a lot of blah blah that Elena wasn't bothered enough to listen for, she just responded with a generic yes or mhm every few seconds. Mars couldn't handle that a girl was ignoring her explaining a plan, and they had a fight: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu10417029 . After Elena was victorious, Mars went out of the building, but for some reason she was sure that they would meet up again...

The girl and her dad where really happy to meet up with each other again, and Elena was happy for them aswell. Now, she thought, I will need to head for the next gym, in Eterna city! But first Elena needed some new Pokémon, and she always thought that Chingling was cute, so she was going to get that, and maybe some other Pokémon aswell...

War (Bidoof)
Level: 17
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Rollout
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 17
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

When Mars' punny cat and weird bat were defeated, Elena did indeed decide to go catch a new Pokémon, but first she needed to cross through a forest, Eterna forest, and then she would arive at Eterna city. The entrance of the forest was past the bridge where the grunts were, but they were gone. "Tssk, good thing they are gone, with their ugly blue hair." Elena thought to herself, she never liked it when people didn't look fashionable, or atleast normal. Elena cared alot about appearances and that made her wear expensive clothes all the time, wich she could afford, of course. When Elena finally arived at the entrance of Etrena forest, a woman with long, green hair asked here to accompany here to the end of the forest, Elena first hesistated, and said: "But... erm... you.. don't really look that good, I don't think you are a normal person with that weird green hair, you cannot be with me!" The woman didn't really like what Elena said, but she refused to leave Elena's side.

Once Elena stepped a few steps into the forest, she noticed that the woman was still following here, and she said: "Sigh, do you really need to stalk me?" The woman answered: "I'm not stalking you, I just want to be friends with you!" After that, Elena said: "Well, and I don't so just go away! I don't even know who you are!" "My name is Cheren, and I will stay with you, wether you want it or not... I can help you with healing your Pokémon." When Elena heared that her Pokémon would get healed, she couldn't refuse to let her be with her, for the sake of her little cutiepies, so she answered: "Okay... you can stay, but only untill the exit of the forest." Cheren was happy to hear that, and she followed Elena deeper into the forest. Cheren wasn't really happy with how things started between her and Elena, so she wanted to do something that would make Elena like here more, she tried starting a conversation about various kinds of flowers, but Elena only answered with: "Blah blah, it doesn't intrest me, focus on defeating these stupid bug catchers." Cheren also tried asking here about her former life, but even about that Elena didn't want to talk to her, she said that Cheren wouldn't understand. In one last, desperate attempt to talk with Elena, Cheren asked about her Pokémon, and that did trigger a response, Elena told her all the stories about her and her Pokémon, and Cheren and Elena soon became good friends.

At the end of the forest, Elena was a bit sad that Cheren had to go, she didn't like to admit it, but she was happy to be with someone to talk to. But, Elena thought, I have more important things, such as catching new pokémon! She decided to go to Mt. Coronet, wich was to the east of Eterna city, and catch a Chingling. But first, when she entered Eterna city, a woman arrived, and she said that her name was Cynthia, and that she was a trainer. Cynthia said to Elena: "You look like a great trainer, I'm here doing some work researching archeology and all." Elena answered: "Does it even look like I care about digging in the ground, making my clothes and body dirty?" Cynthia wasn't supprised that this was her responce, as she had followed Elena's adventures closely, and she answered: "And what if I tell you, that I do research about various very strong Pokémon?" With that said, Elena wasn't so sure about if she liked this whole thing, she therefor said: "And, are these Pokémon cute?" "Oh yes, they are, one of them is pink!" Cynthia said. Hearing that, Elena wanted to find this Pokémon, just to see it, she didn't think she would have a chance of capturing it. Cynthia left, and Elena, after healing up her Pokémon at the Pokécenter and herself taking a good sleep and shower, she went to Mt. Coronet.

Arriving at Mt. Coronet, Elena instantly regretting comming here, she thought that it was smelly and the rocks would make her clothes dirty. But, she had grown up a bit since she had left, and she could handle more things now. She wanted to capture a Chingling, and so she did. She searched for it and searched for it, and after countless Zupbats and Geodudes, she had finally found a Chingling. After a few hidden powers from Different, a pokéball flew towards the Chingling, and captured him. "I shall name you Dingdong, because you are a cute little bell." And with Dingdong now in here party, she decided that she was going to train him up a bit. After a while, she thought she was strong enough for the Eterna gym, but night had fallen, and she needed some sleep, and, for the second time today, a good shower. All the dirt from Mt. Coronet needed to be gone, so she asked the lovely nurse if she could sleep in the Pokécenter and have a nice, long shower, or even a bath. The nurse laughed and said: "Of course my dear, the showers are in the back." Elena took a long, hot shower, and the moment her body touched the bed, she fell asleep, tired due to all that had happenend today.

War (Bidoof)
Level: 21
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Rollout
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 21
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Trait: Levitate
Level: 16
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

With Dingdong in her party, and trained up, Elena felt like she was ready for her battle with the next gym leader, Gardenia of Eterna city. To get to the leader, Elena first had to get past a few weak grass and poison trainers, wich were a piece of cake for her little Dingdong. She soon arrived at the actual leader, and Gardenia started saying some things about how nice grass was, and that Elena and her Pokémon where strong. Elena didn't pay that much attention to it, but she thought it was better then the boring blah blah Roark and Mars said last time. With combined force of her whole team, Gardenia got barely taken down: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu10476458 . When the battle was over, Elena wanted to buy a new dress from the aquired price money, and she knew just the place to go to do that, the Veilstone mall! But first Gardenia had to say some things to her, that she needed to investigate the Old Chateau. When Gardenia asked her that, Elena said: "Why can't you go there yourself, you are the gymleader, afterall." Gardenia said back: "Y-yes but-t I ha-ve some v-very import-tant thi-ngs to do." Elena wondered, did she just sound scared? She said: "Well, I guess I could go, But not when it's dark outside."

Elena went on her way to the old manor, and when she arrived, she got a bit scared. The manor was old and there were no people. Also there were gasthly's everywhere, wich she didn't like. "Maybe I should just go." she said to Different. Different made an awfull noise in respond, and Elena decided that it would be for the better to not continue searching. On their way out though, she heard cracking and she heard a loud bang. She quickly ran out of the front door, almost destroying it in the process. Elena ran back to Eterna city, to meet up with Gardenia again, who, of course, wasn't doing anything productive. She said that there were weird things in the manor, but that she couldn't find the source of it. Gardenia answered: "Hmm... it seems like it's worce then I thought, it's okay dear, don't go there anymore, I'll let some profesionals take a look at it." The still frightend Elena got out of the gym, and she saw a crying girl, saying that her Pokémon where stolen by team Galactic. Elena told her: "Don't worry little girl, I'll beat those stupid men with ugly clothes up for you, and free your Pokémon for you!"

She saw the big, spiked building, and figured it was one of team Galactic's other hideouts, so she went into that aswell. Seeing the ugly blue haired guys and girls, she knew she had found the right building. After War beating up various Zubats and other weak pokémon, she came in the topmost room, where a woman with ugly purple hair was, she had two pokémon, that clearly weren't hers, next to her, and a man begging her to let go of the pokémon. Elena knew what she had to do, and she went upfront with the woman. She was a villian, and all villians tend to tell the hero their story, the same went for this woman, named Jupiter, and she told that team Galactic wanted Elena's pokémon, because they were real pro pokémons. Elena couldn't allow this, and she battled Jupiter. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu10481878 When Different fainted, and she losed the battle, Elena got put into a giant cage, with her pokémon seperated from her. She then heard Jupiter talk to a grunt: "Put the girl away, I'll take a look at this special Monferno, why it's different..."

In the cage, Elena was scared. She wasn't with her beloved Pokémon, and she didn't know what Jupiter or her grunts would do with her. Soon she was going to know, as a few grunts got into her cage, but ropes around her arms and body, restraining her, and took her to Jupiter. Jupiter said: "Well, well, what do I have here, a foolish girl, thinking she can ruin the plans team Galactic has?" Elena wanted to talk, but when she tried that, a grunt came and put a cloth in her mouth, Jupiter continued: "No, that's not going to happen, I'll take your pokémon away from you but I cannot let you go, you are too much of a risk. So you will stay with us, and become a Galactic grunt, wait, I have an even better plan, you can keep your Pokémon, and then become a grunt." To the grunts she said: "Remove the cloth." She then went back to Elena, and said: "So, what do you say, keep your pokémon and become a grunt, or do you want to be our prisoner for the rest of your life?" Elena hessistated, she didn't want to live in the cage, but only thinking of the ugly suits the grunts have, scared her, she finally said: "Okay, I'll become a grunt, if I can have better clothes then the grunts around here." Jupiter grimmed, and said: "Yes, you can, and now, you are my apprentice, and you will become the best Galactic Grunt in the whole Sinnoh region!" Elena thought to herself what she had done, but then she thought: "Atleast I am with my Pokémon!"

War (Bidoof)
Level: 23
Bashful Nature
- Hyper Fang
- Rollout
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 22
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Level: 20
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

After Elena had decided to stick with Jupiter, Jupiter had given her the taks to train up her Pokémon some more. But first, Jupiter said: "You need an extra member to your team, there is a cave beneath the cycling road that contains a lot of Gible, those Pokémon are really good. But first, in order to get to the cycling road, your very first newbie mission: steal a bike!" Elena was stunned, she didn't want to steal, she therefor said: "Stealing? Can I not just buy the bike? I have money enough..." Jupiter didn't want that, though, so she said: "No my dear, you must steal it, in order to become a good and cute sl- eh.. grunt." Elena hessistated, but she knew that Jupiter wouldn't like it when she would refuse her, so she said: "Alright then, I'll do it..." She was thinking of how to not steal a bike, when Jupiter said: "That's my girl! You will become a good grunt, and together we will conquer the world! You can go now, my girl, and don't return without a bike and a Gible!" Elena walked outside, after she said: "Okay Jupiter, I'll be back."

The bike shop was down the road a bit, and Elena entered. She wasn't even thinking of stealing a bike, but she didn't know what to do... Then suddenly, she had a plan! She ran to the shopkeeper, and wispered a few things in his ear. He nodded a bit, and Elena stole a bike! The shopkeeper screamed but Elena allready ran away. When the policemen came, the shopkeeper said: "She took a bike! Go after her!" But the shopkeeper wasn't angry, as Elena had left a lot of money on the desk, while team Galactic still thougth that she had stolen it. After she had "stolen" the bike, Elena was heading for the cycling road, to catch a Gible. But, when Elena arrived in the cave specified by Jupiter, she realized that she needed to use Strength in order to catch Gible. When she was going back to Jupiter, dissapointed she couldn't catch the Gible, she found another, maybe even cooler pokémon, a Bronzor! The Bronzor used it's psychic powers to talk to Elena, it said: "MY NAME IS KWAAAAAAAIDAN, BUT JUST KWAIDAN IS FINE." Elena's head banged for a while, as the voice that Kwaidan produced in her head was very loud. Kwaidan did continue though: "I NEED SOME MORE TRAINING, ELEEEEEENA, GO TO THE CYCLING ROAD." And so Elena went to train Kwaidan a bit more.

When Elena decided that Kwaidan was strong enough, she returned to Jupiter. When she arrived Jupiter got mad at her for not capturing the Gible she asked for, Jupiter said: "I WANTED YOU TO CATCH A GIBLE, NOT A BRONZOr!" Elena didn't think that Jupiter would be this shocked, and she said: "B-but.. he is a good pokémon!" Jupiter calmed down a bit and said: "Hmm... Well, I guess it's fine, sweety, Bronzors aren't that weak." Elena was exicted, and she said: "Yes, I get to keep Kwaidan!" Suddenly, Jupiter heard someting weird in her head, it was Kwaidan: "GOOD THING YOU LET ELEEEEEEENA KEEP ME, BUT YOU DON'T SEEM LIKE A NICE TRAAAAINER." Jupiter was scared, and said: "Oh my god, what was THAT?" Elena said, with a slight blush: "Er... I guess you heard a voice in your head? That was Kwaidan..." Thinking that Jupiter would get mad at her, Elena quickly ran away, to come back after Jupiter calmed down a little. When she stepped inside again, Jupiter said: "Well, it's okay, I need you to head for Veilstone city for now. It's fine to take a break in Hearthome city though, so you can enter the contest if you wish... there are some cool pokémon there, that might be worth stealing..."

On the cycling road Elena battled a few trainers, but for her and Kwaitan it wasn't that hard. Going through Mt. Coronet, there where a few trainers aswell, and, when she came out, a random hobo that was asking for food apeared. Of course Elena refused giving him food, and she demolished him in a battle. Once in Hearthome, Elena meeted up with the gymleader, Fantina. Fantina was wearing a nice looking purple dress, and when Elena asked where she bougth that, she said: "Oh, it's an exclusive dress that someone made for me." Elena just said: "It looks nice on you!" After their little chit-chat, Elena headed into the big building that was the contest hall. In there, she even meeted up with her mother, and she gave her a dress to use with the contests, wich were obviously held in the very same hall she was in now. After seeing the beautiful dress Elena got, she got excited by the contests, and she decided that her little new partner, Kwaidan, should enter. Of course she would enter the beauty competition first, wich she won. After that she also decided that Kwaidan looked smart, so she would enter him in the smart competition, wich was won aswell. Everytime Kwaidan had to dress up, he said something around this: "I DON'T LIKE THE THINGS YOU PICKED FOR ME, CHAAAAAAANGE IT!" But Elena just responded with: "But you look cute in that, my little sweetiepie."

Team:

War (Bidoof)
Level: 24
Bashful Nature
- Hyper Fang
- Rollout
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzor)
Level: 19
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

After her busnisses in Hearthome city, Elena decided that it was time to head for the next place she had to go to, Veilstone city. There should could get a new badge and battle a gymleader, Maylene. To go to Veilstone city, Elena first had to pass through Solecean town, and, so she heard, Solecean town was a place full of old and bad clothed people. She even considered not going to Solecean town but just going to Pastoria city and then take the route near lake Valor, but she didn't like the rain there. On the road to Solecean town, Elena had to deal with some very annoying trainers, and, of course, she wiped them out. When Elena arrived in Solecean town, she noticed that all the rumors were true. There were men that dressed up like some weird form of cowboys, and girls doing the same. Walking through the town, Elena was aproached by a woman that wanted to "raise" her pokémon for her, but, familiar with team Galactic, Elena didn't even think of giving her pokémon to the woman. On the side of the road, the only road in the whole town, she heard a story about the nearby ruins. Of course, afraid of even rain, Elena didn't want to go to the stinky ruins. Elena wanted to continue immediatly, to the areas she was more famaliar with, the city, namely, Veilstone city.

It wasn't that long of a trip to Veilstone city, and nothing really intresting happenend. Her bike just brougth her to her destination quickly, and Elena was in Veilstone city in no time. In Veilstone city, Elena wanted to go shopping first, so she walked to the mall. There she found out that the mall was mainly for pokémon stuff, but she actually liked that even more than the normal malls she had experience with. On the first floor, there were medicenes, and Elena bougth some, in case of problems with her pokémon. The second floor wasn't all that intresting to her, but on the third floor, she had found the wonders of the TMs being sold there. She quickly gave War a full, new arsenal, and she decided that she wanted to train him up a bit. First, however, she went up to the 4th floor, were good things like PP up's and Calciums were sold, on the 5th floor, she had a little chitchat with a woman about dresses, but other than that, nothing really intresting happenend in the mall. On her way out she took the elevator, as she was too lazy to walk over the stairs again.

Outside of the mall there was enough for her to explore, but Elena didn't want to explore just yet, her pokémon weren't strong enough. So, after playing in the game corner a bit, she decided that the rain near Pastoria city must have cleared up by now, so she went to the road connecting Pastoria and Veilstone. Elena battled a few trainers, and when a very strong trainer apeared, War could barely finish the job, but then, something incredible happenend: Her War evolved! Her once-so-fearsome Bidoof, now was a peaceful looking Bibarel, and Elena decided that he would be called Peace from now on. With Peace on her side, Elena wanted to continue here way to Pastoria city, but she forgot to heal up her pokémon. Travelling with low health pokémon, a police man found her, and he said: "You! I saw that you were a wanted girl, I shall arrest you immediatly!" Elena didn't want this, of course, and so a battle began: She sended out Peace (the only pokémon she had left.) but it was a one sided battle. The policeman's Hoothoot used hypnosis, wich let Elena and her pokémon fall into a deep slumber...

When Elena woke up, she found herself in a small, dark room with bars on the sides. "Not again locked up!" She almost shouted. When the policeman saw that Elena had woke up, she walked towards her and said: "You are one of team Galactics members, aren't you? Oh and don't deny it, we saw you being with Jupiter." Elena was sad, but she said: "Yes... I'm a member of team Galactic... But they forced me to! If I didn't accept, I had to live in a small cage for the rest of my life, and I didn't do anything, honestly!" The police officer then said: "Hmm... I don't say I don't believe you, but neither do I say I do, so I'll need to think of something with my bosses, you will stay here for one day atleast, we should have a solution for our problem by then." After that, Elena was left alone, and she was thinking about her Pokémon, if they were safe. The next day, Elena was called out of her prison, and she saw, alongside the police man, a lady. This lady was a lady she hadn't seen before, but it was clear to see that the lady was of high status, and Elena had no idea what this lady was doing in a place like this. The policeman, not paying attention to Elena's wondered look, said: "This is lady Mellisa, and she will be your personal trainer and caretaker. She is there for your own good, and you will have to be with her at all times." Elena was suprised and she said: "So... I won't be locked up and I can continue my travels?" The policeman wanted to say something in response, but lady Mellisa allready said: "You can, but I need to be with you at all times, and you will do exactly as I say. I need to turn you into a fine lady, and to ensure that you don't come in contact with those criminals again. You shall refer to me as lady Mellisa or madame, and I don't tolorate it when you don't do what I say." Elena, happy that she could continue her travels, decided that her punishment was reasonable, and she was fine with it.

At night the two women had slept at the Pastoria pokécenter, and lady Mellisa decided that it was time for Elena's first lesson in being a lady, so she said: "In order to become a good, caretaking lady, you must always look good. Not overly done, but you also need to look like you did pay attention to doing your dresses. For example, the people in Solecean town look like a bunch of hobo's, so you don't want to look like that. Seeing your clothes, I think that you pay enough attention to that though, so we can continue to the next subject." Elena was suprised by the fact that lady Mellisa was actually going to teach her things and not just walk along with her, she didn't have any questions, so lady Mellisa continued: "For your next lesson: Mannors. I have observed you for a while now, and you have been very rude to a lot of people, gymleaders, townsmen and even nurses! So, you and I, little girl, will have a talk about your manners, as you lack them in anyway of the word. The manners lesson, however, won't be a straight lesson like the ones you usually have, I will just notify and punish you when you don't behave. Now, it's time for us to go back to Veilstone, you have a gym to beat."

War (To be named Peace) (Bibarel)
Level: 28
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knott
- ThunderShock
- Blizzard
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 26
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Level: 28
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzor)
Level: 30
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

"Come on, hurry up!" Said lady Mellisa to Elena, when she decided that they should go to the Veilstone gym. Elena didn't like being pushed around, but she didn't really have a choice, as she didn't want to know what kind of punishment Mellisa had in mind for her. On the way to the gym, the two women had some time to talk and lady Mellisa said: "You will behave during your battle, or else I'll take you to the great marsh, understood?" Elena responded: "Yes, I will, lady Mellisa." Mellisa said: "That's a good girl." Soon they arived at the Veilstone gym, and Maylene saw the two women looking her way, she said: "Hmm? Two challengers today?" Elena wanted to respond, but Mellisa said: "No, no, I'm just her... compainion of sorts, you will have a battle with Elena, the girl here." The suprised Maylene said: "Well... I guess, let's begin then, Elena." Mellisa nodded to Elena, and Elena said: "If you are ready, Maylene, I'm ready aswell!" And so the battle began: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10851787 (do read the lines, as they are needed for the story, pretty much.)

After the battle, Mellisa was now going head on for Maylene, and she knew she would be the better trainer: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10865032 (again, read the text.) When the battle was finished, out of nothing, a grunt apeared, and he took Maylene away, saying: "Ha, with your pokémon weakenend, we can steal both your pokémon and you, I think you will make a lovely servant to our boss, no?" Maylene was shouting, but the grunt was too strong for her body to handle, and Elena said to Mellisa: "What will we do now? Rescue her or let her be?" The other woman was thinking a while, and then said: "Hmm.. we shall rescue her, I suppose, althoug there is nothing that made her deserve it. She was a foolish young woman the other day, and I'm glad you behaved this good, Elena. You will become a real lady one day! But before we rescue her, your pokémon will need a little rest, so we shall head for the pokécenter." Elena said: "But why are we rescueing her? She didn't do anything to you..." Mellisa looked like she got angry a bit, but then realized that Elena was young, and she said: "Ah, you're not yet a lady after all, as we ladies shall do anything to help others, even if they have done something bad also, you know how it is there, I suppose it wasn't good, was it?" On that, Elena could only say: "No, it was terrible there, we must rescue her!"

When Elena and Mellisa where done at the pokécenter, they walked to the Galactic warehouse, where they had seen Maylene had been taken. They walked not slowly but they weren't running either, as, according to Mellisa, a lady doesn't do that kind of thing. As the ladies arrived at the hideout, Mellisa and Elena battled two grunts, wich were trashed by their combined skills and powers. Inside the warehouse, they found Maylene and a grunts. Maylene was in a cage, looking like the cage Elena had been in, and she was shouting to the grunts. Elena and Mellisa were ready to battle, but the grunts decided to bail out, and take the prize. They tossed some smokeballs, and vision was blurred. With Maylene tied up in ropes, they ran away from the building, but Elena and Mellisa couldn't see where they were going. Elena said: "No! This isn't good!" Elena was feeling a sad for Maylene, knowing that whatever the grunts had in plan, it wasn't good. Mellisa said to her: "Elena, calm down, don't lose your focus now, there will be a time when we can rescue her, but now we need to head for the next gym, and hope that Wake is a bit more of a normal person, wich I doubt though..."

Elena was thinking that night, about all that happenend. First the start of her adventure, then the grunts, Jupiter, Mellisa and now Maylene. She was feeling odd, and she almost wanted to cry, she just didn't know what she had to do. Did she like being with Mellisa, or was Maylene right? Elena didn't know, after all, she was a young girl. For now, she decided, I shall stay with lady Mellisa, and then we can always see. Deep inside Elena liked Mellisa, and she felt save being around her, wich was a great thing for her to feel. In the bed next to her, Mellisa wasn't sleeping either, she was thinking about what the right way was to guard and teach her tutee, and she was thinking about Maylene, the rude girl. Mellisa decide that the rudeness is caused by Maylene being a young, yet so challenged pokémon trainer, and that they needed to rescue her, for her own sake, as she had the feeling that team Galactic had something bad planned for her, and she needed to stop her.

Peace (Bibarel)
Level: 32
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knot
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 30
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chimecho)
Level: 32
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Confusion
- Secret Power
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzong)
Level: 33
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

The next morning Elena was still woried about what happenend to Maylen, and she wondered what lady Mellisa felt about it. She asked her: "Lady Mellisa, what do you think what we should do next? Find Maylene or something else?" Mellisa, not totally awake yet said: "U... w-what?" She then realized that Elena had asked her something, and she said: "First, we will go to Pastoria city, as I believe that's where Maylene has been taken anyway. In Pastoria city is also the Great Marsh, something I want to take you to." When hearing 'Great Marsh' Elena jumped up, and she said: "Wha-what? Great Marsh? Isn't that the dirty area with the dirty pokémon? Do we need to go there, lady Mellisa?" lady Mellisa just said: "Ah my dear, maybe, maybe not, I know you will enjoy it though. Let's go to Pastoria city first, no discusion about that topic now." Elena said: "Yes lady Mellisa, let's go there first." The two women decided to fly to Pastoria city, on Altaria's back. They arrived very quickly and Altaria's back was very soft. They arrived in Pastoria, and they got welcomed by Wake, the local leader. He was an impressive man, and he said to Mellisa: "Hmm... I suppose this is your tutee, she looks like a good girl, shall I have a battle?" Mellisa responded: "Yeah, she is a nice girl, you can battle her. Go for it Elena!" http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10871508 (Read it, although not too important.)

"Good job my dear, Wake was a piece of pie for you." Mellisa said, after Elena's battle with Wake. She continued: "Now we will go to the Great Marsh, so make yourself ready. You will get a little dirty, so not your most expensive clothes." Elena didn't like the thougth of getting dirty, but she said: "Alright then... I'll get some other clothes then..." She grabbed some old clothes from Mellisa's trunk, as Elena only brougth new clothes, and Mellisa said: "Nice, let's go to the Great Marsh, I'm sure you will enjoy it." Elena said: "I'm sure I will..." On the way there was some discusion about wether Elena was going to enjoy it or not, but nothing very important happenend, and they arrived at the swampy area. The clerk said: "Welcome to the Safari game, do you want to find your wildest self?" Mellisa answered: "Erm... no, we just want to go into the Great Marsh." The clerk said: "That'd be 500 pokédollars, please." The money was handed over, and Elena and Mellisa headed inside. Once they arrived in the Marsh, Elena was very careful not to step onto anything, as she didn't want to get dirty. She noticed a few kids playing in the mud, and she said: "Please, don't hit me with mud!" The kids shouted: "Mehehe, catch this!" And mud flew into Elena's hair. Elena got angry, but instead of shouting, she made a ball out of mud too, and threw them to the kids. Like that, the fight began, and after a while of being a little bit afraid of getting dirty, Elena found out that it was fun to play with the kids, and she didn't mind being dirty. Mellisa was watching Elena carefully, and she smiled happily, seeing that her plan of making Elena less scared of mud and other dirty stuff succeeded.

Elena was still playing with the kids, when she heard Mellisa's voice. Mellisa was under atack by a Toxicroak, so Elena sended out her pokémon to help her out. The Toxicroak was almost at Mellisa, and he started making a weird, terrifying noise. Elena shouted: "Lady Mellisa, I'm comming to help you!" All her pokémon attacked the large Toxicroak, and after a harsh fight, he fainted. Elena was worried for her mentor, and said: "Lady Mellisa, are you alright?" Mellisa, still scared, said: "Do I look alright to you? Of course I'm not alright, take me out of here!" Elena felt like she dissapointed her mentor, and she said: "I'm sorry, lady Mellisa, I-i... I jsut don't know..." Mellisa noticed that Elena cared about her, and she realized that she had been rude to her, so she said: "It's fine my dear, I shouldn't have been that harsh with you, but can we go now?" Elena said: "Yes, let's go now!" The two women arrived at the exit, but when Elena wanted to step outside, Mellisa told her to go to the other building, and she said: "There is a spa in that building, we can have a massage and just relax, do you want that?" Elena liked the idea of relaxing, and she said: "Yeah, let's do that!"

They arrived at the spa, and Mellisa ordered a spa for two. A couple of massagers came, and Mellisa and Elena were asked to release their pokémon, so that they could get treated aswell. Elena would happily give her pokémon some relaxing, and she let them out. Mellisa didn't mind aswell, but Elena noticed that she kept one of her pokémon, and when she asked about it, Mellisa said that it was for her 'safety'. Elena and Mellisa decided to take a nice, long bath first. The women had a long bath, and the pokémon took a bath aswell. In bath, Mellisa asked Elena: "And, did you like your trip in the Great Marsh? Because I think you did." Elena said: "Yes, I enjoyed it very much, thank you from bringing me her, but are you angry on me for saving you too late?" Mellisa said: "No my dear, it's fine, I was just a bit scared then." Elena, happy that Mellisa wasn't angry, said: "Okay, thank you, Lady Mellisa." After their bath, Mellisa and Elena had a lovely massage. The women, fully relaxed now, went out of the spa, and they went to the pokécenter for the night.

Peace (Bibarel)
Level: 34
Bashful Nature
- Grass Knot
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 35
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Aerial Ace
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chimecho)
Level: 36
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Confusion
- Secret Power
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzong)
Level: 35
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

The night had passed, and Elena and Mellisa had a lovely sleep. They were still sleeping when one of the pokécenter nurses said: "Hello, it's time for breakfast, care to come?" Elena was hungry, and so was Mellisa, so they went to the dinnerroom and they had a breakfast with all the other people that had stayed at the pokécenter that night. After breakfast they went out of the pokécenter, and they saw a galactic grunt. Mellisa said: "Maybe he knows where Maylene is, let's battle him!" Elena ran to the grunt, but when he saw the two women, he ran away, as he knew that they were looking for Maylene. He quickly shouted: "Ha, you can't get me!" Elena and Mellisa didn't speak, and they ran towards him, seeing where he would go. After a while, they arrived at the lake, and the grunt was gone. Elena said: "Argh, we lost him!" Mellisa responded: "Calm down Elena... But it's unfortunate that we lost him, indeed." Mellisa thougth a bit, and she then said: "Hmm... we need to go to Celestic town, I heard rumors about a strange pokémon apearing there. We can take Altaria, is that okay with you?" Elena had no idea what was happening for a while, but she recovered and she said: "A strong pokémon, alright, let's go!" Altaria rode the two women to Celestic town, and Mellisa entered a cave. Inside the cave Elena saw a inscription that she figured were pokémon. An old looking woman came in, and the woman said: "Mellisa? Is that you? You have grown up so much since I last saw you, child. And who is this? A friend of yours?" Mellisa said: "Hmm... you could say she is a friend, yes, she is a friend!" Elena was happy that Mellisa saw her as a friend, but she didn't know who the older woman was, so she said: "We came her to find a powerful pokémon, is it here?" The woman had to think about her response, but after a while she said: "I'm afraid that pokémon isn't here, but I'm sure you will meet with the legendary pokémon, Palkia, in your journey. You look like a very potent trainer." Elena was a bit sad, but she didn't care that much. She said to Mellisa: "Shall we go to the next gym, in Hearthome city?" Mellisa said: "Mhm, let's go!"

The women walked to Hearthome, as Altaria had to rest for a while. Soon they arrived, and Mellisa wanted to go to the contest first. Mellisa was immediatly recognised by the clerks and they spoke of her like she was a contest god (wich Elena believed she was). Mellisa entered the contest with Milotic, and with beauty she showed of her best moves and skills, wich resulted in an almost laughable easy victory. When Mellisa was done, she said to Elena: "And, did you like my warm-up round?" Elena was suprised when she said that this was just her warm-up round, and she said: "Lady Mellisa, you was brilliant!" Mellisa said: "You have seen nothing dear, I'll do my best now." Mellisa again entered with Milotic, and this time she showed of even more beauty. In the visual competition, Milotic was dressed up like a queen and in the dancing competition she showed of some amazing dance moves. When the acting competition was done (with Milotic using hydro pump and rest to accumulate massive amounts of points), Mellisa came of the stage and said: "THAT was a contest round." When Mellisa and Elena came out of the contest building, Mellisa wanted to go to the gym. So she said: "Fantina is a real challenge, let's meet up with her in the gym, you can have your battle. Oh and remember, be a nice girl, alright? I'll watch you from the side." Elena headed in, and battled Fantina. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/hackmons10941980 (Please read, story goes on with this.)

After their battle, Mellisa said: "Hey Elena, you shouldn't get scared of ghost pokémon, I know a way to cure it, by meeting more ghost pokémon!" Elena said: "W-what? Why?" Mellisa answered: "Oh darling, you cannot have fear of pokémon, they are cute creatures. I know the perfect place to go, the lost tower!" Elena wanted to say somethings, but Mellisa just ignored her, and almost dragged her to the Lost Tower, a place with ghost pokémon... When they arrived, Mellisa said: "There we go, and don't be afraid, just let your pokémon out and let them play with the ghost pokémon, I'll do the same: Go Gardevoir, Alteria and Milotic!" Elena hesistated, but she didn't want to look like a fool and said: "O-okay... Go Different, Dingdong, Kwaidan and Peace, show lady Mellisa that we aren't s-scared! Lady Mellisa, please stay close to me, I don't want you to go in any danger..." Mellisa laughed and said: "Me? In danger? Oh, it's really cute, your concerns about me. But alright, I'll stay with you, do you want me to hold you hand aswell?" Elena said in a little voice: "Y-yes..." Mellisa laughed again, and they continued together, while Elena was holding Mellisa's hand firmly. After a while, Elena's grip loosend, but she didn't dare to let go either. When they reached the top of the tower, there where two old women, they said: "Oh, do you fear ghosts? Ghost pokémon aren't something to fear, but they are creatures to love. For that you need strength though, so I'll give you this. With this HM, your pokémon, and with them you, will have the strength to defeat whatever you want." Elena, scared, couldn't say anything and Mellisa said: "Come on Elena, think of your manners! Thank this kind lady!" Elena realized that she was rude and she said: "T-thank y-you" Mellisa decided that Elena had learned enough for the day and they went outside of the building, and they headed to the next location, Canalave city.

When they arrived in Canalave, Mellisa and Elena decided to challenge the gym leader, Byron, straigth away. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oususpecttest11015001 (do read) After Elena's saddening loss, Mellisa told her to go to the pokécenter, while she stayed with Byron. Mellisa said: "Byron, can you give her the badge? You know that she deserves it, and she is too tired to figth again." Byron waited a bit, and then he said: "Well, she did figth better then I did, and only luck granted my victory. Therefor, I'll give you the badge, ask her to come and see me, if you'd please." Mellisa called out for Elena, and she arrived shortly. Byron then began: "Elena, for your courage and power, I would like to give you the badge, as you deserve it. I only won due to luck, and you had more skill. I approve you as a trainer!" Elena first thougth that Byron was joking, but when she saw that Mellisa nodded to her direction, she thanked him and she took the badge. Before doing anything else, Elena wanted to have a new pokémon. She knew wich one, Gible. She wanted Gible because Jupiter ordered her to get that, but she couldn't because she didn't have Strength. With Strength, she could finally get him. Elena and Mellisa went to the wayward cave, and Elena found a Gible. She said: "Hey, you look like a fish, I shall name you Ariel!"

Peace (Bibarel)
Level: 34
Bashful Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Blizzard
- Shock Wave
- Rock Smash

Different (Infernape)
Level: 37
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Aerial Ace
- Strength
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chimecho)
Level: 38
Timid Nature
- Uproar
- Confusion
- Secret Power
- Astonish

Kwaidan (Bronzong)
Level: 36
- Extrasensory
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Imprison

Ariel (Gible)
Trait: Sand Veil
Level: 25
- Slash
- Dragon Rage
- Sandstorm
- Take Down

Celever

i am town
I would say definitely. It doesn't matter whether your entries are fairly far apart (mine hasn't been updated for like 2 weeks, sorry about that guys) but if you just write quick stories or diary entries or whatever people will love reading them! :)

I'm with Celever. I feel it's the Prose opportunities that Scrambles, and good Nuzlockes, present which make them so entertaining. (And I also hate COD)

I'm ever so looking forward to hearing of Ariel's exploits! :D
(Kwaidan & Dingdong look very promising, too)

EDIT: I should also clarify that each of her Evolution conditions only work once. Just in case you tried spamming Damp Rock :P

Alright, first update will be either tonight or tomorrow evening. I'll start Pearl now, so look out for it!

Edit: ARGH... I'm comming back from holiday tonight, but it turns out I forgot to bring the Pearl game, NOOOOO

Damn, I hope that means you left it at home, rather than at the holiday destination.

Losing a pokémon game on holiday is the absolute worst thing... (200 hours - Gone!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)