Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Chapter 2, with help of Celeverr.

After Elena's first pokémon battle, she and Ralph ran back. On the way back home, they encountered Lucas and Rowan. They greeted each other, and Rowan said to both of them: "Could you youngsters come to my Pokémon lab, I want to hand you the Pokédex." Ralph was excited about that, and he immediatly ran towards Sandgem Town.Elena, however, wasn't this enthousiastic. She just wanted to chill in her house, not doing weird tasks for the old man. After seeing Ralph going though, she had no choice but going aswell, so she went to Sandgem Town.

On her way to Sandgem Town, Elena decided to train Different a bit, and then she wondered why Rowan said that Different wasn't right for her. After a bit of training she found out, Different refused to do any Fire moves, even not after Elena almost yelling the wild Pokémon away, shouting that Different HAD to use Ember. Different just didn't preform the move. Elena's mom heared her shouting, and she ran to her: "Elena, darling, what is it?" Elena responded angry: "This Pokémon doesn't work, it can't even use fire moves." Her mom, that once was a great trainer, said: "You shoulnd't shout at it, when it doesn't listen to you! Maybe proffesor Rowan can help you, you need to go there anyway." And with that note, Elena left for Sandgem Town.

Once she arrived there, she meeted up with the annoying assistent of Rowan, Lucas. He told her to go inside, and there was Rowan. The old man started saying random stuff that Elene didn't care to listen for, like that it's very important for the Pokédex to fill up. Elena just wanted to ask him about Different, and she did, after he was done with his little speech: "Proffesor, I have a question, Different refuses to use fire moves, what is with it?" Rowan responded after a few seconds: "He is a bit like you, he refuses to do certain things... like using fire moves. Different ís different, after all." Elena to make the comparisation with her, and she walked away.

When she existed the lab, Lucas was there, again, and he wanted to show the ways around in town, and Elena told him that she knew everything there was to know. She refused to walk, so Lucas had to drag her around, explaining what was where, and what the uses were for everything. Elena, of course, wasn't even listening, so he got a little mad. But, Lucas thought, the proffesor told me to do this, so I'll have to. After their little excursion in town, Lucas had to teach Elena how to catch a Pokémon. In contrary to how she didn't listen at all to what the guy had to say last time, she was intrested in catching Pokémon, and Lucas was supprised to see that she payed full attention to what he said and demonstrated. Lucas saw that Elena was intrested in catching Pokémon, so after the teaching, he gave her 5 Pokéballs, so that she could catch a few other Pokémon.

She got so intrested in catching Pokémon, that she wanted to try it after Lucas showed her how to, so she went to route 201. After a few Starly's, wich she didn't like after beating them so easily the first time, she found a very Bashful Bidoof, wich she caught. She saw him, and thought: He shall be named War, because he looks so fiersome. When she caught War, she went to Jublife city, where a random stranger told her about the Pokétech, some sort of dirty looking watch. She had also heard she should have gone to the Trainer School, but she wasn't that smart, and couldn't remember it all, so she wrote some things down in her journal, wich she got from her mom. After she found the clowns and got the watch (wich she refused to wear, she thought that it wasn't looking nice with her clothes.), she went to the trainer school, and she got the TM Hidden Power, after beating some kids that where in school.

Different was acting up when she recieved the TM, so she decided that he would want to learn it. She ran back to Rowan to ask what Hidden Power it was, and he told her that it was of the Dragon type. Elena got all excited, because she knew that with just normal type moves, the gym in Oreburgh would be a hard task. But after Different had learned the move, he still wasn't acting normally. And after a little while, Different evolved! Elena cried out of happyness and she nearly fainted. The cute Chimchar now was a Monferno! With Different that strong, she thought that she could take on the Oreburgh gymleader, and he went to battle with him: Battle with Roark

Team:

War (Bidoof)
Trait: Simple
Level: 10
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Defense Curl
- Growl

Different (Monferno)
Trait: Blaze
Level: 14
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Leer
- Taunt

Chapter 2, with help of Celeverr.

After Elena's first pokémon battle, she and Ralph ran back. On the way back home, they encountered Lucas and Rowan. They greeted each other, and Rowan said to both of them: "Could you youngsters come to my Pokémon lab, I want to hand you the Pokédex." Ralph was excited about that, and he immediatly ran towards Sandgem Town.Elena, however, wasn't this enthousiastic. She just wanted to chill in her house, not doing weird tasks for the old man. After seeing Ralph going though, she had no choice but going aswell, so she went to Sandgem Town.

On her way to Sandgem Town, Elena decided to train Different a bit, and then she wondered why Rowan said that Different wasn't right for her. After a bit of training she found out, Different refused to do any Fire moves, even not after Elena almost yelling the wild Pokémon away, shouting that Different HAD to use Ember. Different just didn't preform the move. Elena's mom heared her shouting, and she ran to her: "Elena, darling, what is it?" Elena responded angry: "This Pokémon doesn't work, it can't even use fire moves." Her mom, that once was a great trainer, said: "You shoulnd't shout at it, when it doesn't listen to you! Maybe proffesor Rowan can help you, you need to go there anyway." And with that note, Elena left for Sandgem Town.

Once she arrived there, she meeted up with the annoying assistent of Rowan, Lucas. He told her to go inside, and there was Rowan. The old man started saying random stuff that Elene didn't care to listen for, like that it's very important for the Pokédex to fill up. Elena just wanted to ask him about Different, and she did, after he was done with his little speech: "Proffesor, I have a question, Different refuses to use fire moves, what is with it?" Rowan responded after a few seconds: "He is a bit like you, he refuses to do certain things... like using fire moves. Different ís different, after all." Elena to make the comparisation with her, and she walked away.

When she existed the lab, Lucas was there, again, and he wanted to show the ways around in town, and Elena told him that she knew everything there was to know. She refused to walk, so Lucas had to drag her around, explaining what was where, and what the uses were for everything. Elena, of course, wasn't even listening, so he got a little mad. But, Lucas thought, the proffesor told me to do this, so I'll have to. After their little excursion in town, Lucas had to teach Elena how to catch a Pokémon. In contrary to how she didn't listen at all to what the guy had to say last time, she was intrested in catching Pokémon, and Lucas was supprised to see that she payed full attention to what he said and demonstrated. Lucas saw that Elena was intrested in catching Pokémon, so after the teaching, he gave her 5 Pokéballs, so that she could catch a few other Pokémon.

She got so intrested in catching Pokémon, that she wanted to try it after Lucas showed her how to, so she went to route 201. After a few Starly's, wich she didn't like after beating them so easily the first time, she found a very Bashful Bidoof, wich she caught. She saw him, and thought: He shall be named War, because he looks so fiersome. When she caught War, she went to Jublife city, where a random stranger told her about the Pokétech, some sort of dirty looking watch. She had also heard she should have gone to the Trainer School, but she wasn't that smart, and couldn't remember it all, so she wrote some things down in her journal, wich she got from her mom. After she found the clowns and got the watch (wich she refused to wear, she thought that it wasn't looking nice with her clothes.), she went to the trainer school, and she got the TM Hidden Power, after beating some kids that where in school.

Different was acting up when she recieved the TM, so she decided that he would want to learn it. She ran back to Rowan to ask what Hidden Power it was, and he told her that it was of the Dragon type. Elena got all excited, because she knew that with just normal type moves, the gym in Oreburgh would be a hard task. But after Different had learned the move, he still wasn't acting normally. And after a little while, Different evolved! Elena cried out of happyness and she nearly fainted. The cute Chimchar now was a Monferno! With Different that strong, she thought that she could take on the Oreburgh gymleader, and he went to battle with him: Battle with Roark

Team:

War (Bidoof)
Level: 10
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Defense Curl
- Growl

Different (Monferno)
Level: 14
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Leer
- Taunt
Very cool! I'm glad War had Simple after all, cause when he evolves into Peace, he'll be able to maliciously abuse Charge Beam & Surf >:)

So, just to clarify. Are all major battles just being acted out on Showdown move for move, or am I missing something?

Very cool! I'm glad War had Simple after all, cause when he evolves into Peace, he'll be able to maliciously abuse Charge Beam & Surf >:)

So, just to clarify. Are all major battles just being acted out on Showdown move for move, or am I missing something?
This was an actual play, with Cleverer not being as stupid as the AI.

Do they? My bad - I haven't played HG/SS in a couple years now... OK, Just Will once.

As for Saffron Dojo, I would guess it doesn't count as a proper Gym, unless there was literally no other way to meet the requirement.
I made a little mistake here. In the rematch, Karen and Lance don't have any Pokemon of those types, so it is still possible to meet your requirements. Just not in the first half of the game.

I made a little mistake here. In the rematch, Karen and Lance don't have any Pokemon of those types, so it is still possible to meet your requirements. Just not in the first half of the game.
Alright, since you were honest - Will the first time, and any 2 the second time.
EDIT: I've added the new E4 conditions to my first post.

This was an actual play, with Cleverer not being as stupid as the AI.
Ah, cool... But, indulge my idiocy here. How do these affect the actual playthrough, if they do at all?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Fair enough. You didn't include your in-game result against Roarke in the post, so I assumed the PS match was a Crimewatch-esque re-encatment.
He hadn't fought Roark on the game itself by the time he uploaded the update, however he has beaten him now. More will be explained next update, I got a sneak peek at the intro! :3

Chapter 3, after being pushed by celeverr in IRC, this will be my last chapter for today.

After her pathetic loss last time, Elena got angry. She first went out to the field, and trained, but no matter how hard she was training, she just couldn't seem to be prepared. But she had one last trick upon her sleeve... She just had to bribe Roark! She was rich afterall, and Roark didn't exactly look like someone with a lot of cash. She just gave him twice the prize money she would recieve, in order for him not to play as good. With Roark not playing as good, Elena seemed to be able to kill him way easier, yet nobody around the place knew. Bribed battle: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu10397397 (With Celeverr again, he is just playing... not as good xD)

When Elena had beaten Roark, she went on her way, out of Oreburgh city. She tested out the new move she learned, Rock Smash, and Bidoof could now crush rocks for her. The girl went on her way to the next town, Floaroma town. She had heard that it was wild famous for the lovely flowers, but Elena didn't really care about flowers, she cared more about fashion and glamour. With Ralph, who also needed to head for Floaroma town, she went on her way. On the way to the town, Elena found out that Different alos refused to use any fighting moves, wich was unfortunate, because she had heard that Monferno where rather good at preforming Fire and Fighthing moves. When she talked about it with Ralph he said: "Gosh, that Monferno must really suck, dude, why don't you return it?" Elena couldn't take that, and she responded: "You are a heartless jerk, Different is my pall, and he will stay here, with me, even if that means I have a weaker Pokémon! And as a matter of fact, my pokémon are far better then yours." And with that she ran away from Ralph

Elena arrived in Floaroma town, lonely and with her Pokémon thouchend up a bit. When she was walking in Floaroma, she actually enjoyed being with all the pretty collors and smell of the flowers. She ran and she let her Pokémon out of ther Pokéballs, so that they could have a fun time together. The fun lasted for a while, untill Elena saw a sad girl on the path to the eastern side of the town. She talked with her, and the little girl said: "My dad, he is been taken by team Galactic!" Elena had heard vaguely about team Galactic, she thought they where just a band of stupid criminals, stealing Pokémon and ruining ohther peoples day. Elena didn't want to go out of her way, but after seeing the sad face of the girl, she decided that it wouldn't be that much work to beat the leader of a band of criminals up.

After she was told by the girl that her dad was in the valley windworks, Elena ran to the building, KO'd the guard, and stepped inside. There was some random woman with red hair. "Yuk, she needs a style expert really quick." She thought to herself. As Elena noticited that there was a man bound in tight ropes, the woman with red hair noticited her and said: "I'm a leader of team Galactic, I'm Mars!" After that came a lot of blah blah that Elena wasn't bothered enough to listen for, she just responded with a generic yes or mhm every few seconds. Mars couldn't handle that a girl was ignoring her explaining a plan, and they had a fight: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu10417029 . After Elena was victorious, Mars went out of the building, but for some reason she was sure that they would meet up again...

The girl and her dad where really happy to meet up with each other again, and Elena was happy for them aswell. Now, she thought, I will need to head for the next gym, in Eterna city! But first Elena needed some new Pokémon, and she always thought that Chingling was cute, so she was going to get that, and maybe some other Pokémon aswell...

War (Bidoof)
Level: 17
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Rollout
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 17
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Hey, guys! Just got my hands on Pokemon Red, and I'd love to do a Scramble on it. My guidelines are simple:
-Charmander and Magikarp are on the ban list. I use them too much.
-I'd like to use Eevee or one of it's evolutions.
-Try and keep from repeating types, unless a dual-type adds a type I don't have. So Sandslash+Rhydon is cool, Golem+Rhydon is not. Hopefully you get my drift.
-The more backstory involved in the Pokemon, the better it is. Reasons behind a seemingly arbitrary restriction make me happy.
-This is no ordinary playthrough. It's a CHALLENGE. I want this to be difficult, so bring it on.

I haven't tested out my trade cable recently, so let's assume I cannot trade. If you would to add an optional challenge if it turns out I can trade, please feel free to. I will accomplish all optional challenge if I am able to do so. I'm ready for some fun!

Pyrophobia the Bulbasaur from Espeon65

I will reserve a pokemon, Popeye, but would you mind giving me a pokemon for my SS Scramble?

EDIT: Take Pyrophobia the Bulbasaur. As his name states, he is afraid of Fire-types. He must never battle a Fire-type (Other than the first rival battle). Since Water-types are polar opposites of Fire-types, solo Misty to evolve. He can evolve to Venusaur whenever. But finally he wants to get over his fear by soloing all of Cinnabar gym. He then must solo any and all Fire-types and be renamed Firekiller. He must solo your rival immediately after Giovanni and 1 E4 member.

Elliot the Eevee/Vaporeon from Bearded Dragonite

Popeye, take Elliot the Vaporeon (Eevee)
This Eevee is based around a very interesting friend of mine...

Rules:

- Elliot cannot touch the colour Green, or he will go into anaphylactic shock, so he can't fight any Grass types or other Green pokémon.

- If he is somehow hit by a surprise Grass move, consider him Fainted until you next reach a PokéCentre.

- He is ridiculously intelligent (once got an A* for a Politics exam he literally sat just for fun), and to represent this, he must solo the entire Psychic (Saffron) Gym.

- He can't stand brutes, so he won't enter the Fighting Dojo.

- For the same reason, he prefers strategy, so he may only know 2 damaging moves at a time.

- He must evolve into a Vaporeon, which he can only do after soloing 25 Ghost pokémon, because Ghosts are illogical.

- Finally, if he is subject to massive amounts of negativity or pressure, he "shuts down all functions & rewrites his system." And what greater pressure is there for a pokémon than the League?
So once you begin the Elite Four challenge, he freaks out & shuts down, unable to be switched into battle until you reach the Champion, and even then, only if at least 2 of your pokémon have already fainted.

... Well, you asked for a challenge! :D
(And yes - The above is all true)

Also, handy hint for Pyrophobia - Toxic + Leech Seed is broken as all Hell in Gen 1 :D

Kill Joey the Rattata by PikaSai

Popeye, I give you Kill Joey the Rattata

Once upon a time, somewhere in Johto, there lived a young Pokemon trainer called Joey. He was widely known for only accepting Pokemon that are "top percentage". Our little Rattata was unfortunately not considered "top percentage" and quickly abandoned. Rattata was so furious about it, that it promised to itself that he would take revenge.

Now in Johto, Rattata is eagerly trying to find his late owner. Whenever he sees someone who reminds him of Joey, he gets completely furious. That means he has to solo every Youngster and every Pokemon Trainer who only has one Pokemon, and can only use moves that deal damage doing so.

Once you get to Celadon City, Rattata hears about the criminal organization of Team Rocket. He believes that an evil trainer like Joey must also be a member of said organization. He must then defeat every Rattata inside the Rocket Hideout. Then he finds out that the leader of Team Rocket is called Giovanni and since he doesn't known Italian, he thinks that Giovanni is italian for Joey (it's actually Italian for John), so he believes that his late owner must be the Leader of Team Rocket. He must then solo Giovanni. After doing that, he evokes new powers and evolves.

However, Rattata is still convinced that Giovanni is his previous owner Joey, so follows him to Silph's Co, still soloing every Rattata owned by a Rocket Grunt. After soloing Giovanni for the second time, he thinks that his revenge is complete and must not battle any trainer anymore. Until he discovers that Giovanni is the Leader of the Viridian City Gym. He gets so angry that he solos the whole Viridian Gym. Doing that, Rattatas thirst for revenge is satisfied and all limitations are removed.

That was a lot of text, so here the rules again:
Must solo every Youngster and Trainer with only 1 Pokemon. Must only use attacking moves doing so
Must defeat every Rattata owned by a Rocket Grunt
Must solo Giovanni all 3 times. Evolves after the first Giovanni battle
Cannot fight any trainers between defeating Giovanni at Silph's Co and the Viridian Gym
Must solo the Viridian Gym, including Giovanni

Have fun.

Docile the Mankey by Organization Member XIV

Popeye, take Docile the Mankey. This Mankey was born with a genetic defect that made it a very passive Mankey. Therefore, Mankey may never KO a Pokemon unless it is the last Pokemon in your party. If your entire party other than Mankey faints five times, or if you reach Erika, whichever comes first, Mankey is allowed to KO Pokemon because it realizes its need to fight for and with its teammates. Either way, solo Erika to evolve into Primeape. Tell me if you want me to edit this at all.

Electrocute the Magnemite by Present

reserving for Popeye

Catch this pokemon ASAP.

While walking around the region, you come across a powerplant, where a mean little Magnemite is waiting for you. It attacks and tries to kill you, but you realize its potential and catch it, naming it Electrocute (or variations) after its habit. It loves Electrocuting so much, that as soon as it is able to, the only damaging moves it uses are electric typed. This little bugger is always searching for a fight, and therefore wants to battle all trainer owned fighting types, seeing as it believes to be a stronger fighter. (Including Bruno's. lucky for you its not steel). As soon as you have solo'd 20 of them, its electrical energy peaks and makes it evolve. Its electrical energy is so high however, that it learns Flash and unleashes Flash every time it enters battle, because it is so pumped with energy. Its high energy makes it unleash a very high sound, called Supersonic. (Besides electric type moves, it has to learn Supersonic and Flash) It realizes this and therefore, instead of only solo'ing Bruno's fighting types, it acknowledges it has gained the ability to solo the man in its entirety. Therefore, to complete Electrocute's goal, solo Bruno.

Have Fun

Earthworm the Onix by Solner

reserving last pokemon for popeye; I'ma wait for present to avoid type overlap

Edit: Take Earthworm the Onix. Earthworm is not a snake, even though the pokedex suggests otherwise. He eats dirt, and that is the backing for his argument for being a worm. Teach him dig so he may burrow to his hearts content with his fellow worms. He must not fight any fire types because his thin skin is prone to dehydration. Earthworm likes fighting water and grass types to refresh every so often, so solo 5 water type and 5 grass type trainers. After he finishes the 10 trainers, Earthworm begins thinking about the relationship of types in the pokedex, which says that he is weak to water and grass, two things that worms enjoy. Determined to understand this, he slowly begins to understand because those pokemon he fought kind of hurt. Still, previous logic dictates that he is indeed an earth worm and so (If you want a challenge) he wants to solo Lorelei to show his love of water that all worms have, or (The easier option) solo all of the cool trainers in victory road, because worms are cool and powerful.

If there is any problem with anything, just tell me.

I got all my guys, and I'll begin immediately. I will post updates!

I will reserve a pokemon, Popeye, but would you mind giving me a pokemon for my SS Scramble?

EDIT: Take Pyrophobia the Bulbasaur. As his name states, he is afraid of Fire-types. He must never battle a Fire-type (Other than the first rival battle). Since Water-types are polar opposites of Fire-types, solo Misty to evolve. He can evolve to Venusaur whenever. But finally he wants to get over his fear by soloing all of Cinnabar gym. He then must solo any and all Fire-types and be renamed Firekiller. He must solo your rival immediately after Giovanni and 1 E4 member.

Reserving for Espeon65 a Pokemon for SS.

Edit: Espeon, I give you Vain the Vulpix. Vain is damn cute, and knows it too. This cuddly little fox hates getting hurt in battle more than anything, because it'll ruin Vain's flawless appearance. In order to stop from getting hurt, Vain likes to use Confuse Ray on all opponents to lower their chances of hurting Vain's image.

Another thing about Vain is that Vain loves Dragon types. Vain considers these to be the most majestic and powerful of all Pokemon. This reverence for Dragons pushes Vain to want to beat them, to be even greater than they. Anytime there is a Dragon on the field, Vain must fight against it. Over the course of Vain's journey with you, its goal is to personally defeat 10 Dragon Pokemon.

Finally, Vain, being the egomaniac it is, does not want to evolve because it considers itself to be perfect already. Vain doesn't believe there is any way to improve itself physically. However, if Vain were to see its perfect form harmed too many times, it would want to evolve in order to become stronger than anything that could ever hurt it again. Vain must be severely damaged 15 times before coming to this decision.

Basically:
-Name Vulpix "Vain"
-Must use Confuse Ray on all opponents.
-Must fight against all Dragon types.
-Must solo 10 of those Dragons.
-Cannot evolve unless it faints 15 times

Enjoy!

Popeye, take Elliot the Vaporeon (Eevee)
This Eevee is based around a very interesting friend of mine...

Rules:

- Elliot cannot touch the colour Green, or he will go into anaphylactic shock, so he can't fight any Grass types or other Green pokémon.

- If he is somehow hit by a surprise Grass move, consider him Fainted until you next reach a PokéCentre.

- He is ridiculously intelligent (once got an A* for a Politics exam he literally sat just for fun), and to represent this, he must solo the entire Psychic (Saffron) Gym.

- He can't stand brutes, so he won't enter the Fighting Dojo.

- For the same reason, he prefers strategy, so he may only know 2 damaging moves at a time.

- He must evolve into a Vaporeon, which he can only do after soloing 25 Ghost pokémon, because Ghosts are illogical.

- Finally, if he is subject to massive amounts of negativity or pressure, he "shuts down all functions & rewrites his system." And what greater pressure is there for a pokémon than the League?
So once you begin the Elite Four challenge, he freaks out & shuts down, unable to be switched into battle until you reach the Champion, and even then, only if at least 2 of your pokémon have already fainted.

... Well, you asked for a challenge! :D
(And yes - The above is all true)

Also, handy hint for Pyrophobia - Toxic + Leech Seed is broken as all Hell in Gen 1 :D

Your friend sounds awesome. And I was really hoping to get something with Leech Seed so I could do that, I will rape Blaine!

Edit: 2 down, 4 to go. Also, I'm willing to give out more Scramblemons if anyone needs any.

Chapter 4 is done:

When Mars' punny cat and weird bat were defeated, Elena did indeed decide to go catch a new Pokémon, but first she needed to cross through a forest, Eterna forest, and then she would arive at Eterna city. The entrance of the forest was past the bridge where the grunts were, but they were gone. "Tssk, good thing they are gone, with their ugly blue hair." Elena thought to herself, she never liked it when people didn't look fashionable, or atleast normal. Elena cared alot about appearances and that made her wear expensive clothes all the time, wich she could afford, of course. When Elena finally arived at the entrance of Etrena forest, a woman with long, green hair asked here to accompany here to the end of the forest, Elena first hesistated, and said: "But... erm... you.. don't really look that good, I don't think you are a normal person with that weird green hair, you cannot be with me!" The woman didn't really like what Elena said, but she refused to leave Elena's side.

Once Elena stepped a few steps into the forest, she noticed that the woman was still following here, and she said: "Sigh, do you really need to stalk me?" The woman answered: "I'm not stalking you, I just want to be friends with you!" After that, Elena said: "Well, and I don't so just go away! I don't even know who you are!" "My name is Cheren, and I will stay with you, wether you want it or not... I can help you with healing your Pokémon." When Elena heared that her Pokémon would get healed, she couldn't refuse to let her be with her, for the sake of her little cutiepies, so she answered: "Okay... you can stay, but only untill the exit of the forest." Cheren was happy to hear that, and she followed Elena deeper into the forest. Cheren wasn't really happy with how things started between her and Elena, so she wanted to do something that would make Elena like here more, she tried starting a conversation about various kinds of flowers, but Elena only answered with: "Blah blah, it doesn't intrest me, focus on defeating these stupid bug catchers." Cheren also tried asking here about her former life, but even about that Elena didn't want to talk to her, she said that Cheren wouldn't understand. In one last, desperate attempt to talk with Elena, Cheren asked about her Pokémon, and that did trigger a response, Elena told her all the stories about her and her Pokémon, and Cheren and Elena soon became good friends.

At the end of the forest, Elena was a bit sad that Cheren had to go, she didn't like to admit it, but she was happy to be with someone to talk to. But, Elena thought, I have more important things, such as catching new pokémon! She decided to go to Mt. Coronet, wich was to the east of Eterna city, and catch a Chingling. But first, when she entered Eterna city, a woman arrived, and she said that her name was Cynthia, and that she was a trainer. Cynthia said to Elena: "You look like a great trainer, I'm here doing some work researching archeology and all." Elena answered: "Does it even look like I care about digging in the ground, making my clothes and body dirty?" Cynthia wasn't supprised that this was her responce, as she had followed Elena's adventures closely, and she answered: "And what if I tell you, that I do research about various very strong Pokémon?" With that said, Elena wasn't so sure about if she liked this whole thing, she therefor said: "And, are these Pokémon cute?" "Oh yes, they are, one of them is pink!" Cynthia said. Hearing that, Elena wanted to find this Pokémon, just to see it, she didn't think she would have a chance of capturing it. Cynthia left, and Elena, after healing up her Pokémon at the Pokécenter and herself taking a good sleep and shower, she went to Mt. Coronet.

Arriving at Mt. Coronet, Elena instantly regretting comming here, she thought that it was smelly and the rocks would make her clothes dirty. But, she had grown up a bit since she had left, and she could handle more things now. She wanted to capture a Chingling, and so she did. She searched for it and searched for it, and after countless Zupbats and Geodudes, she had finally found a Chingling. After a few hidden powers from Different, a pokéball flew towards the Chingling, and captured him. "I shall name you Dingdong, because you are a cute little bell." And with Dingdong now in here party, she decided that she was going to train him up a bit. After a while, she thought she was strong enough for the Eterna gym, but night had fallen, and she needed some sleep, and, for the second time today, a good shower. All the dirt from Mt. Coronet needed to be gone, so she asked the lovely nurse if she could sleep in the Pokécenter and have a nice, long shower, or even a bath. The nurse laughed and said: "Of course my dear, the showers are in the back." Elena took a long, hot shower, and the moment her body touched the bed, she fell asleep, tired due to all that had happenend today.

War (Bidoof)
Level: 21
Bashful Nature
- Tackle
- Rollout
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash

Different (Monferno)
Level: 21
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Dragon]
- Scratch
- Fury Swipes
- Taunt

Dingdong (Chingling)
Trait: Levitate
Level: 16
Timid Nature
- Growl
- Confusion
- Wrap
- Astonish

Popeye, I give you Kill Joey the Rattata

Once upon a time, somewhere in Johto, there lived a young Pokemon trainer called Joey. He was widely known for only accepting Pokemon that are "top percentage". Our little Rattata was unfortunately not considered "top percentage" and quickly abandoned. Rattata was so furious about it, that it promised to itself that he would take revenge.

Now in Johto, Rattata is eagerly trying to find his late owner. Whenever he sees someone who reminds him of Joey, he gets completely furious. That means he has to solo every Youngster and every Pokemon Trainer who only has one Pokemon, and can only use moves that deal damage doing so.

Once you get to Celadon City, Rattata hears about the criminal organization of Team Rocket. He believes that an evil trainer like Joey must also be a member of said organization. He must then defeat every Rattata inside the Rocket Hideout. Then he finds out that the leader of Team Rocket is called Giovanni and since he doesn't known Italian, he thinks that Giovanni is italian for Joey (it's actually Italian for John), so he believes that his late owner must be the Leader of Team Rocket. He must then solo Giovanni. After doing that, he evokes new powers and evolves.

However, Rattata is still convinced that Giovanni is his previous owner Joey, so follows him to Silph's Co, still soloing every Rattata owned by a Rocket Grunt. After soloing Giovanni for the second time, he thinks that his revenge is complete and must not battle any trainer anymore. Until he discovers that Giovanni is the Leader of the Viridian City Gym. He gets so angry that he solos the whole Viridian Gym. Doing that, Rattatas thirst for revenge is satisfied and all limitations are removed.

That was a lot of text, so here the rules again:
  • Must solo every Youngster and Trainer with only 1 Pokemon. Must only use attacking moves doing so
  • Must defeat every Rattata owned by a Rocket Grunt
  • Must solo Giovanni all 3 times. Evolves after the first Giovanni battle
  • Cannot fight any trainers between defeating Giovanni at Silph's Co and the Viridian Gym
  • Must solo the Viridian Gym, including Giovanni

Have fun.

Popeye, take Docile the Mankey. This Mankey was born with a genetic defect that made it a very passive Mankey. Therefore, Mankey may never KO a Pokemon unless it is the last Pokemon in your party. If your entire party other than Mankey faints five times, or if you reach Erika, whichever comes first, Mankey is allowed to KO Pokemon because it realizes its need to fight for and with its teammates. Either way, solo Erika to evolve into Primeape. Tell me if you want me to edit this at all.

reserving for Popeye

Catch this pokemon ASAP.

While walking around the region, you come across a powerplant, where a mean little Magnemite is waiting for you. It attacks and tries to kill you, but you realize its potential and catch it, naming it Electrocute (or variations) after its habit. It loves Electrocuting so much, that as soon as it is able to, the only damaging moves it uses are electric typed. This little bugger is always searching for a fight, and therefore wants to battle all trainer owned fighting types, seeing as it believes to be a stronger fighter. (Including Bruno's. lucky for you its not steel). As soon as you have solo'd 20 of them, its electrical energy peaks and makes it evolve. Its electrical energy is so high however, that it learns Flash and unleashes Flash every time it enters battle, because it is so pumped with energy. Its high energy makes it unleash a very high sound, called Supersonic. (Besides electric type moves, it has to learn Supersonic and Flash) It realizes this and therefore, instead of only solo'ing Bruno's fighting types, it acknowledges it has gained the ability to solo the man in its entirety. Therefore, to complete Electrocute's goal, solo Bruno.

Have Fun

reserving last pokemon for popeye; I'ma wait for present to avoid type overlap

Edit: Take Earthworm the Onix. Earthworm is not a snake, even though the pokedex suggests otherwise. He eats dirt, and that is the backing for his argument for being a worm. Teach him dig so he may burrow to his hearts content with his fellow worms. He must not fight any fire types because his thin skin is prone to dehydration. Earthworm likes fighting water and grass types to refresh every so often, so solo 5 water type and 5 grass type trainers. After he finishes the 10 trainers, Earthworm begins thinking about the relationship of types in the pokedex, which says that he is weak to water and grass, two things that worms enjoy. Determined to understand this, he slowly begins to understand because those pokemon he fought kind of hurt. Still, previous logic dictates that he is indeed an earth worm and so (If you want a challenge) he wants to solo Lorelei to show his love of water that all worms have, or (The easier option) solo all of the cool trainers in victory road, because worms are cool and powerful.

If there is any problem with anything, just tell me.

Hello people, a friend of mine wants to do a scramble, but his confirmation E-mail for the smogon forums doesn't come in, so I'll make a post for him. He wants to a not too hard challange on Pokémon Platinum, as this is his first challange. He can trade with HG, but he prefers to use Platinum mons. Btw, he is solidcoal.

For my friend I'll give him:

Swiftly the Buizel

Swiftly always was a proud Buizel, and he liked swimming very much, untill one day a mean Gyarados came, forcing Buizel out of his habitat quickly. Luckily Buizel could use Aquajet, so he could get away. After this day, Swiftly never wanted to get into the water anymore, and the only water move he ever dared to use was Aquajet, as he knew it saved his life. In order for Buizel to evolve, it needs to learn Surf (wich is the only other water move it can learn.), and solo atleast 5 Gyardosses and 10 magikarps. As a Floatzel, Swiftly must have atleast one move that is supereffective against the water type, and I may not fight without that.

Hello people, a friend of mine wants to do a scramble, but his confirmation E-mail for the smogon forums doesn't come in, so I'll make a post for him. He wants to a not too hard challange on Pokémon Platinum, as this is his first challange. He can trade with HG, but he prefers to use Platinum mons. Btw, he is solidcoal.
I am darkness's friend, email came through now :) Just so people know.

Darknesscrusher said:
Swiftly the Buizel

... solo atleast 5 Gyardosses and 10 magikarps. As a Floatzel, Swiftly must have atleast one move that is supereffective against the water type, and I may not fight without that.
Looks like should be a fun one to play with.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
So, take Bloated the Drifloon.
Bloated is a very bloated balloon. Bloated eats far too much, but since it is a drifloon it can stockpile the food for later dates. It loves eating so much, that it always wants to hold an oran or sitrus berry as they are its favorites. If it isn't holding one then you must put it in the PC box until you get one.
Every time it consumes the oran or sitrus berry in battle, it must use stockpile - once for oran berry, twice for sitrus berry. If you ever use a berry on Bloated outside of battle then it must use stockpile the turn it comes in.
It can only evolve into drifblim once it has stockpiled an equivalent of 20 berries - sitrus berries count for 2, as only then does its balloon become big enough to be a drifblim.
In order to spot the right berries, it can't have fog blocking its sight! So Bloated needs to know defog forever to search for berries.
Also, if you ever use stockpile without Bloated consuming a berry the previous turn, it will either refuse to battle for 5 battles, or will use spit up. You don't have to keep spit up though, just don't accidentally click stockpile at the wrong time ;)

Hey SolidCoal, I am reserving a pokemon for you

Edit: Dr. Pin the skorupi. Dr. Pin is an acupuncture specialist, and travels the world to treat various patients. For everyday clients (non important battles) all that is needed is to treat the effected stress areas (use acupressure on them). For preferred clients (Gym leaders, Elite four, Rival, Bosses) the deluxe treatment is used. The pins must be put in place, (Toxic Spikes), the stressed areas then treated (Acupressure), and a soothing massage... from Dr. Pin's teeth (Crunch, fang attacks) To prove is medical prowess Dr. Pin shall solo any one preferred client of your choice after evolving.

I figured that the randomness of acupressure would make it interesting, but if there is any problem with this just let me know. Hope you have fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)