Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

I really have trouble figuring out your tone, Metal Sonic. One post you go around calling people idiots, calling yourself the number one scumhunter, and all of that in a very unfriendly, I-know-better-than-all-of-you sort of manner, then the next post you apologize in a very friendly, polite way, which actually makes a point. Basically, your first post is ''yeah I am the best listen to me'' while you hardly make any points, while your second post is more useful and actually tells us something.

I don't know how you usually post, Metal Sonic, but you are so incredibly unpredictable and all-over-the-place that I honestly don't know what to make of half of your posts.

itp: shinyskarmory reads every person still alive in the game

On to the reads. A "10" equals "confirmed scum", and a 1 equals "confirmed village".

Walrein: 6/10

Shining Latios:
5/10 but he's still an idiot

LightWolf:
7/10

Spiffy:
3/10

More Cowbell: 5/10

askaninjask:
4/10

zorbees:
5/10

TPM:
. 7/10

shinyskarmory:
. 1/10

Empoof:
5/10

Metal Sonic: 6.5/10

going to bed for now, but I'll see you all tomorrow!
(shinyskarmory's reads are just wrong)

Also its Day 3 about time to post something of actual use right now

Spiffy: Town Read

askaninjask: . Town Read

More Cowbell: Probably Town Read

TPM: Probably Town Read

Empoof: Null Read

Lightwolf: Maybe Possibly Scum Read

Zorbees: Scum Read

Walrein: Scum Read
>"my reads are better then shinyskarmory's!
>reads on almost every player identical to shinyskarmory's
>mfw

For real, though, why would you wait until Day 3 to post something real? You even said so in your post (indirectly but sometimes you have to make a logical leap). And then your opinions were almost identical to mine, which makes me think that you're piggybacking on me now that you can't just say "fuk u SS u will be next lynch target" without being held under suspicion.

unvote
Drop Metal Sonic into a bottomless pit

I essentially voted for Eagle4 due to his relationship with zorbees, so only one vote could feel right today; vote zorbees
Also, I now believe without a doubt that SS is a good guy, so might as well sentry shinyskarmory

Votecount 3.2

Lynch:
Metal Sonic: (3) Walrein More Cowbell shinyskarmory
Walrein: (3) Spiffy zorbees Metal Sonic
zorbees: (1) TPM
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf
LightWolf: (0) shinyskarmory
Not Voting: (3) Shining Latios, askaninjask, Empoof

Sentry:
shinyskarmory: (2) LightWolf TPM
Spiffy: (1) shinyskarmory
Metal Sonic: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (7) Walrein, Shining Latios, Spiffy, More Cowbell, askaninjask, zorbees, Empoof

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 101 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Empoof has been really inactive and not posting, I don't know what is up with him. Obviously this doesn't necessarily mean he is scum, but I want to see more from him before voting for anyone else. So, for now, Lynch Empoof.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone please link me to a post where I buddied Eagle4 because I certainly don't think I was doing it.

Also, MS, I have defended myself against every accusation against myself thus far. You have not. I fail to see how this is me "futilely attempting to implicate another easy target". And if you think that you're "clearly town" at this point, you're a dumbass.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can someone please link me to a post where I buddied Eagle4 because I certainly don't think I was doing it.

Also, MS, I have defended myself against every accusation against myself thus far. You have not. I fail to see how this is me "futilely attempting to implicate another easy target". And if you think that you're "clearly town" at this point, you're a dumbass.
It's not about you buddying him. zorbees's and others' attacks against you (if you would bother to read them) have been that Eagle4 was buddying you. As a mafian, you would easily be able to stop yourself from buddying a newer player, but it would be much more difficult to stop that newer player from buddying you.

Also, anyone who doesn't think that they themselves are clearly town is dumb, not someone who does think that they're town... You seem to really be grasping at straws here, Walrein.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I should clarify that last point. Metal Sonic seems to think that everyone should know he's town at this point despite all the suspicion that's been headed his way.

As for the buddying thing, it would make more sense to say "Eagle4 was buddying Walrein" rather than the other way around, which would imply that I was buddying him.

I'm also irritable as hell due to insomnia, so there's that...

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Zorbees:Wishy washy voting pattern especially at day 1, Day 2 wanted to give Eagle "A chance to respond", yet not re-voting after his "response"(inactivity maybe?) Seen as a failed attempt as bussing; tried to put pressure on "everyone" to look fair but in the end actually got his hypothetical scum partner almost lynched, which he did not expect; in a move of folly and not wanting to vote off his sorry ass(which he should have!) he gave him "time" to respond, well so did I, but apparently his response was bad and we all voted him and the end goes the mafia. Seems like he misplayed his "pressure everybody to look town" plan, to me. Scum Read
-Why is voting several different users on day 1 bad?
-These two posts were Eagle4's latest posts before I went to bed. By the time I woke up, deadline had hit.
-Do you know what bussing is? Bussing is when a mafia goes after his partner to make himself look clean, your issue with me seems to be the opposite.
-In regards to "pressure everyone", that is generally only my strategy for most of Day 1. After that, we should have enough information from all the pressuring to find a real lynch target. I thought Spiffy (until I pulled off of him) and ShinySkarmory were better targets than Eagle4, although I had said numerous times I would be happy with an Eagle4 lynch. Note that at 3AM, while I was asleep, BT posted that the vote was 5-2 in favor of Eagle4. Basically, I had no knowledge there would have been a counter-push on ShinySkarmory. Had I been online to see the rest of the day, I would have switched off of ShinySkarmory due to the self-vote and how everything around that transpired. Now, because of that, I view ShinySkarmory as pretty clearly town.

askaninjask once again doesn't address this post after I asked him to several times.
Spiffy said:
I'm tired of quoting posts so screw that...

Askaninjask I fail to understand why you insist on using the "deliberately avoiding confrontation" argument against me but not Walrein. Walrein has just been going along with the general opinion this entire time. Walrein was apart of every major bandwagon that's happened (Shining Latios, Infinity.Cypher, mine) without giving really any valid reasons, other than the Shining Latios lynch, but I thought Walrein would be able to deduce how horrible that lynch was. Obviously that wasn't the case.

I have no problem with you calling me out because you think that I'm avoiding confrontation, but apply that argument to everyone it applies to, don't just have tunnel vision and only use it against me. I really don't like that last post of yours because I would expect you to notice how Walrein is doing the exact same thing you claim I am doing. Walrein generally being a cautious players is no excuse for the indecisiveness and lack of content in his posts.
I'm also intrigued about aska's extremely sudden change of heart to pressuring Walrein and how he stopped pressuring me. Care to explain?

LightWolf is also kind of staying out of everything by voting for Shining Latios. I don't like that either.

And Walrein stop making excuses just post your defense without them!

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
>"my reads are better then shinyskarmory's!
>reads on almost every player identical to shinyskarmory's
>mfw

For real, though, why would you wait until Day 3 to post something real? You even said so in your post (indirectly but sometimes you have to make a logical leap). And then your opinions were almost identical to mine, which makes me think that you're piggybacking on me now that you can't just say "fuk u SS u will be next lynch target" without being held under suspicion.

unvote
Drop Metal Sonic into a bottomless pit

Lol, I'm sorry if it happens that my opinions are identical to yours(wtf? I did not expect that; do take note that I did not refer to your post AT ALL when conducting my reads, due to the fact that I viewed it as wrong(Me 6.5? LOL IM SCUMMIER THAN WALREIN THATS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS)

I actually though your were town, lol, but your posts were getting scummier and scummier. and if Eagle4 did not flip scum(or the flip was hidden, so to speak), you would have been voted off day 3 by the others(including scum) which I probably would not have control over. fuk u

I waited till day 3 to post something real because Day 1 was impossible to post reads and Day 2 too; but in fact I was snipe scumhunting Spiffy and Eagle. Day 3 is feasible because we have 1 mafia out of the game, and also enough posts from everyone to make a justified opinion.

Now, @ walrein

Like askaninjask said, you are grasping at straws. Bombarded from getting buddied by Eagle4, yet saying I'm suspicious because "Eagle4 doesn't think I'm scum) ofc I'm not scum, you are! For one who didn't vote Eagle during the lynch you're one to talk.

Give Walrein the L-2 treatment kthx! We need him under the operating table

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I also wanted to note, before I forget to post it, that I am still a bit suspicious of Empoof. Eagle4 a couple times said he was as clean as could be. I'm not entirely thrilled with Empoof's Day 1, and his Day 2 can't really be judged due to the inactivity. I can elaborate if needed.

Guys! I'm so excited!

I can do this again!
Fat Fat Blue_Tornado said:
May as well note that Empoof has notified me that he'll have regular access by Monday.
I'm very tired, but i wanted you guys to know that I'm posting TOMORROW! and will be posting EVERY DAY and being all ACTIVE and shit! Manna will fall from the sky and all will be merry and the in the morning there will be no maggots in our leftovers!

<3 I'll try to make up for my lack of access last week. If you're curious on anything, please ask away and i'll analyze so much it'll be insane. Sorry for the no substance, but i got all giddy.

I didn't vote Eagle4 personally because I didn't feel comfortable with my lack of knowledge at the time and would've had to hammer. I voiced suspicion, and would've been comfortable laying on a vote, but hammering would've been a bad idea. I probably should've voted for someone else, but the only solid suspicion i had at the time was on SS/SL for their musings. I would've rather had the Eagle vote go through than resort to that. Something!

Okay night

Lol, I'm sorry if it happens that my opinions are identical to yours(wtf? I did not expect that; do take note that I did not refer to your post AT ALL when conducting my reads, due to the fact that I viewed it as wrong(Me 6.5? LOL IM SCUMMIER THAN WALREIN THATS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS)

I actually though your were town, lol, but your posts were getting scummier and scummier. and if Eagle4 did not flip scum(or the flip was hidden, so to speak), you would have been voted off day 3 by the others(including scum) which I probably would not have control over. fuk u

I waited till day 3 to post something real because Day 1 was impossible to post reads and Day 2 too; but in fact I was snipe scumhunting Spiffy and Eagle. Day 3 is feasible because we have 1 mafia out of the game, and also enough posts from everyone to make a justified opinion.

Now, @ walrein

Like askaninjask said, you are grasping at straws. Bombarded from getting buddied by Eagle4, yet saying I'm suspicious because "Eagle4 doesn't think I'm scum) ofc I'm not scum, you are! For one who didn't vote Eagle during the lynch you're one to talk.

Give Walrein the L-2 treatment kthx! We need him under the operating table
I listed you as scummier then Walrein because I think you're scummier then Walrein. It's not a personal attack, no need for even more "fuk u SS". I'm just not getting a very town read on you right now.

Your day 3 excuse holds no water because other users (see: askaninjask, Zorbees, Walrein) have managed to make good reads and useful posts on both day 1 and day 2. If they could make good contributions, why couldn't you? There's no rule saying "inexperienced players are not allowed to contribute until day 3!"

Finally, would just like to clarify that Walrein's defense is perfectly reasonable-Eagle4 was trying to buddy with him, but Walrein was NOT buddying back (posts confirm). If anything, that suggests he's town and Eagle was just trying to make our favorite spheal evolution look guilty.

LightWolf

lightwoof
LightWolf is also kind of staying out of everything by voting for Shining Latios. I don't like that either.
I'm sticking to my suspicions, simple as that, as it currently stands, last lynch gutted my list of suspects by p much clearing SS and getting Eagle offed. The only other off thing I have(in my opinion at least) is that slight hammering on Walrein(not the hammering itself, but the instant excuse making) but considering I p much did a similar vote last day, I can honestly understand why he felt like he needed to explain himself right there. So leaves me with SL.

Later today I will try to look over Eagle's and jalmont's posts I guess and see what kind of buddying, fos, etc. may have been going on for them. I will look for singular cases though, not ones kept up for long, for eagle at least, since I doubt his team mates wouldn't correct him on constantly making unneeded connections with his mates.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
No. Do not look through Eagle's posts at all. They are all lies. Do not trust anything from a liar. Never ever. Buddying is bullshit. Instead, find out who sees Eagle as 'clean' or 'town'

@ SS I am going to be more patient with you, because you aren't scum/I don't view you as(unlike Walrein).

Firstly. I pushed very hard for the Eagle4 lynch. This makes me town.
Secondly, I post very often and try to help the town. This makes me town.
Thirdly, I don't care if others make "wonderful" posts at Day 2 or whatever. I post my own. I make sure and try my best to give everybody an accurate read(unlike you)
Lastly, This.

Now please stop your idiotic ballyhoo and get on Walrein.

If not I will go fuk u SS again I swear this is pissing me off

If any of you(Lightwolf) wishes to do some extra reads/ info gathering, please reread Jalmont's posts; He is town and whatever is in his posts are honest; if not right.

Please do not read ANY of Eagle4's posts; just ignore them. They are purposely intentfully meant to mislead the town, one way or another, and should not even be considered. Given that he is a weak player, his read "may" be of use, but do note that stronger and better players utilise WIFOM in their posts and will confuse the town; not to mention that Eagle4 has a scumteam who "may" be potentially good and advising him on the appropriate bullshit to give the town.

Give the L-2 to Walrein plz

Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow to get proper replies :(

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Also I would kindly request askaninjask to answer this question posed by Spiffy. I understand that his post is tl;dr(=.=) but I'm sure he is very eager for a response!

tl;dr: Why did you pressure Spiffy with "avoiding confrontation" point in Day 2 when Walrein was doing the same thing(and worse?)

askaninjask once again doesn't address this post after I asked him to several times.

I'm tired of quoting posts so screw that...
Askaninjask I fail to understand why you insist on using the "deliberately avoiding confrontation" argument against me but not Walrein. Walrein has just been going along with the general opinion this entire time. Walrein was apart of every major bandwagon that's happened (Shining Latios, Infinity.Cypher, mine) without giving really any valid reasons, other than the Shining Latios lynch, but I thought Walrein would be able to deduce how horrible that lynch was. Obviously that wasn't the case.

I have no problem with you calling me out because you think that I'm avoiding confrontation, but apply that argument to everyone it applies to, don't just have tunnel vision and only use it against me. I really don't like that last post of yours because I would expect you to notice how Walrein is doing the exact same thing you claim I am doing. Walrein generally being a cautious players is no excuse for the indecisiveness and lack of content in his posts.
I'm also intrigued about aska's extremely sudden change of heart to pressuring Walrein and how he stopped pressuring me. Care to explain?

And Walrein stop making excuses just post your defense without them!

No. Do not look through Eagle's posts at all. They are all lies. Do not trust anything from a liar. Never ever. Buddying is bullshit. Instead, find out who sees Eagle as 'clean' or 'town'

@ SS I am going to be more patient with you, because you aren't scum/I don't view you as(unlike Walrein).

Firstly. I pushed very hard for the Eagle4 lynch. This makes me town.

Not necessarily, you could be bussing.

Secondly, I post very often and try to help the town. This makes me town.

Walrein posts a lot too and he's trying to help the town...

Thirdly, I don't care if others make "wonderful" posts at Day 2 or whatever. I post my own. I make sure and try my best to give everybody an accurate read(unlike you)

Since others have done it, it means you could have done it too. There is no time restriction on making good posts.

Lastly, This.

Now please stop your idiotic ballyhoo and get on Walrein.

You seem a little anxious to get Walrein lynched...I wonder why? Are you just trying to get him killed to keep you alive one more day?

(in white) If not I will go fuk u SS again I swear this is pissing me off
lol

I don't think any other response is appropriate...

If any of you(Lightwolf) wishes to do some extra reads/ info gathering, please reread Jalmont's posts; He is town and whatever is in his posts are honest; if not right.

eagle's recent reactions have been good, at this point, i don't really want to lynch him today.
proven town=/=always right

Please do not read ANY of Eagle4's posts; just ignore them. They are purposely intentfully meant to mislead the town, one way or another, and should not even be considered. Given that he is a weak player, his read "may" be of use, but do note that stronger and better players utilise WIFOM in their posts and will confuse the town; not to mention that Eagle4 has a scumteam who "may" be potentially good and advising him on the appropriate bullshit to give the town.

You're using the same WIFOM argument you told me not to use...

Give the L-2 to Walrein plz

Once again, why are you in such a rush? We have 3 more days to get the lynch done. I think any villager would want to use all that time for discussion instead of allowing the two remaining mafia members to jump in and hammer.

Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow to get proper replies :(

Nope, I'm here right now.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm not really sure what to make of these Metal Sonic posts. He is saying to discount Eagle4's posts, which I don't like, and is aggressively pushing the lynch on Walrein. However, I'm not sure a mafia would be so aggressive (although WIFOM, they could be aggressive, knowing we'd think them to be town).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)