Smogon Premier League IV - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
my set time versus jayde was anytime between 2-5 est. It's less than 10 minutes before time is up and I have to go really soon. I have no idea when I'm going to get this done.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
tied with hax, smh frogs :|

EDIT: balla, notice how I apologized rather than spamming the thread with ribbits -_-

I have never been that lucky in my entire life. That was an awful game SilentVerse, and I'm sorry for winning it that way.

That being said, considering this and last week, I am not complaining about hax in SPL ever again o.o.

edit: probably
edit2: I warned him in advance.

[16:11] <blarajan> ok j/s
[16:12] <blarajan> all my moves will crit
[16:12] <blarajan> every single one
[16:12] <SilentVerse> that would ber
[16:12] <blarajan> and you will cry
[16:12] <SilentVerse> v rude
[16:12] <SilentVerse> :(
[16:12] <SilentVerse> i probly will if that happens

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah so uh, I had like a million ways to win that match and would have won the match multiple times, but I got haxed at literally every point where I could have won so... GG I guess, it was a fun match aside from the hax.

Reactions: HSA

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i have never seen a team get so happy over a tie. thanks gosh i was destined for bigger things like sharks big <33333

i wouldn't catch a grenade, put my hand on a blade, or do anything for the frogs no more

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Looks like MMF still isn't on, and Scooters haven't subbed anyone in. It's late in Spain. I need to go to sleep now, I've been active ~30 mins but he didn't come, sorry.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looks like MMF still isn't on, and Scooters haven't subbed anyone in. It's late in Spain. I need to go to sleep now, I've been active ~30 mins but he didn't come, sorry.
edit: im your opp. and i pmed you half hour ago, looks like youve left for the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)