5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

ok so using 9 chatot advances i got jolly male weavile like the one on frame 58 with the wrong IVs

then i tried again with 9 chatot advances, i got a gentle female with right IVs

now i got a lonely sneasal, male, right IVs, 9 chatot advances. wut

that's all I can say for now..

btw im using a jolly synchronizer

When RNG abusing Latios in B2, is there anything that can advance the PID frame? There are two NPCs but they are in another area, do i have to stop them first?

I have a few questions about Cresselia in White 2.

Is Cresselia considered a stationary encounter?
What may be some deterring factors on Marvelous Bridge?

Mainly ask because I've managed to hit my seed before, but on all consequent attempts there has been no success. This actually brings me to another question. Are there occasions during B/W 2 RNG that you'd have to re-calibrate and find and entirely different seed? By this I mean do my parameters over of course.

I have a few questions about Cresselia in White 2.

Yes.

There are no WNPC's if that's what you mean.

Mainly ask because I've managed to hit my seed before, but on all consequent attempts there has been no success. This actually brings me to another question. Are there occasions during B/W 2 RNG that you'd have to re-calibrate and find and entirely different seed? By this I mean do my parameters over of course.
No. There are over 20 timer0's (I think) for BW2 and it would be better to calibrate over 50 times to find which timer0 your DS is more comfortable with.

What a mess! Where to start?

Cresselia is a stationary encounter. The problem in BW2 is that the Timer0 is very inconsistent compared to BW, so you have to calibrate much more often (we recommend not to do less than thirty iterations) and even then it may take dozens of attemps until you get the right seed.

ok so using 9 chatot advances i got jolly male weavile like the one on frame 58 with the wrong IVs

then i tried again with 9 chatot advances, i got a gentle female with right IVs

now i got a lonely sneasal, male, right IVs, 9 chatot advances. wut

that's all I can say for now..

btw im using a jolly synchronizer
Ignore the wrong IVs, they are on the wrong seed. The only reasonable explaination we have is that you constantly hit the wrong seed and that the IVs are not as perfect as it appears. I would check the IVs with the guy in the subway, because he can determine which values are the highest (penta flawless, we assume).
But assuming you have hit the seed constantly (which is quite a feat in BW2), you should get either a female Jolly Clefairy with Magic Guard. In order to get a Sneasel, you need to reach the 59th frame with 10 advances, not 9. It will be synchable Impish, ergo Jolly with a Synchronizer.

No it's the right seed, I double-checked it this time. Is it possible that the RNG reporter gave me a bad seed? Either way I think I might try a different seed and see what happens.
The results of 8A3048ODACD6ED59 we have got does not match with yours. It is better just to bewgin anew, though.

Im using the serebii IV calculator.

And it does not seem the results for the seed I am using are the same for me on the RNG reporter. For me frame 59 is Hardy, non synch.

Also another pokemon that pops up is a modest male piloswine with 9 advances. I tried to 23 advances to get to another jolly frame, and i got the same piloswine.

also with the 10 advances you mentioned I do, i get a jolly female piloswine, with the right IVs <---this happened twice.

No need for Serebii when the RNG-Reporter has its own IV-Checker. "Pokedex-IV Checker" to be exact.

Just to be clear: We assume you are still using F40E85DE4CE68FA8, Wild Encounter, BW2. The starting frame is 49, you are looking for Sneasels, Encounter Slot 0.

Does your RNG-Reporter look like this?

Here is a rundown of target frames:

As said, according to your results 105 is the most likely to give a Sneasel, bugs or not. But first we have to form a consensus about our results. Why don't they match with yours?

Where it says wild pokemon, i have it set to cave spot wild.

where it says synchronize, i have it set to jolly. using a jolly synchro musharna.

The starting frame is the same, but only the number (49) not nature.

I do not have memory link, i don't have BW1.

Why do you have Cave Spot? It is not like you want to abuse twirling sand, they only give Excadrills. The items under Encounter Slot are pretty much a giveaway.

Use Wild Pokemon to get the same results!

Ok so three times now I've gotten a weavile with the right IVs, gender, and ability by using 11 chatot cries. But they all had the wrong nature.

Onicron(s), you said something about trying to hit a PID frame that does not have a bolded nature, so I guess i'll try that next.---> tried that. right ivs, gender...wrong nature.

but why doesn't the synchronizer seem to be working..?

Can't RNG Latios in B2, is not timer0 troll, there's something else bothering me i can't even get the IVs. I stopped that wNPC so is not that. I think that step before battling is what's bothering me, any suggestions?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The step to initiate the battle doesn't have any effect on anything, so you're just experiencing Timer0 troll.

I am doing Hidden Grotto Encounter abuse for an imposter ditto. This is what I did:
1. I made sure all the grottoes are not empty.
2. I went to the grotto in Giant Chasm and picked up the item then saved.
3. I checked all the boxes from 0 to 3 for the subslot.
4. Checked 0 for the slot.
5. I hit my seed, walk 256+ steps, exit the grotto and re-enter it.
No ditto there. I once got a damp mulch too. I am using a DSi. Help please :)

No it doesn't. Lati@s is not in any grass or cave. The only risk you have with taking the step is advancing the IV frame should you trip the step counter.
Ohhhh, so the PIDRNG advancement doesn't just happen in places where there can be wild encounters; you have to be within the actual spawn tiles of that place. OK noted =x

Also fug that step counter bs, that may be annoying to deal with when I finally get to abusing the RNG for the guys in my Entralink. ¬¬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)