Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need ball recommendations for the following:

Shiny Kyogre (Master, Love)
Shiny Groudon (Nest, Friend)
Shiny Rayquaza (Luxury, Premier)
Ho-Oh (Premier, Friend)
Shiny Ho-Oh (Repeat, Premier, Luxury, Fast)
Lugia (Dive, Heavy, Moon)
Shiny Lugia (Love, Heal, Premier)
Shiny Giratina (Quick, Dive)
Shiny Dialga (Nest, Dive)
Shiny Palkia (Heal, Premier)
Shiny Darkrai (Master, Premier)
Shiny Shaymin (Dive, Premier)

hey guys, if i download a friend's pokemon from pokecheck that he got legally, is that pokemon legal for me? I mean can i use it in a tournament?

hey guys, if i download a friend's pokemon from pokecheck that he got legally, is that pokemon legal for me? I mean can i use it in a tournament?
If you download it directly from Pokecheck and it has the Premier ribbon that Pokecheck adds on it then no, it would not be legal in a tournament.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if it's not.

Anyway, I'm starting a Youtube channel for wifi battles. Was wondering if there are any RNGers that would be interested in supplying me with Pokemon every now and then. I'm not quite sure what I could do for you in return, but I'm open to ideas. If you're interested in helping out, send me a VM/PM. Thanks.

Agonist

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if it's not.

Anyway, I'm starting a Youtube channel for wifi battles. Was wondering if there are any RNGers that would be interested in supplying me with Pokemon every now and then. I'm not quite sure what I could do for you in return, but I'm open to ideas. If you're interested in helping out, send me a VM/PM. Thanks.
https://www.pokecheck.org/

^Yeah bro, I know about pokecheck. Thing is, I'd rather not use it. I would end up getting my real Pokemon mixed up with the fake ones and it would just not be fun having to constantly reorganize my boxes/teams. And I don't want to accidentally register fake Pokemon if I ever decide to do tournaments. Thanks for trying to help though. Much appreciated. =)

Agonist

Um... what? There aren't "fake Pokemon" on Pokecheck. They're exact clones...

(obligated thread subscription post)

Is adamant defiant Braviary worth keeping? I got adamant instead of jolly. :/
I think it is :D it will raise its attack , but lower special attack. so if you were to ev train it you would most likley only be using attack moves not special attack moves. plus that way you dont hinder defensive or speed stats which coulp help you :D

Okay, I am confused. Are Pokemon from Pokecheck completely legal? Ribbon? VGC legal? Will pass a hack check from Nintendo? Are they nicknameable?

Could someone please make things clear for me?

The Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck will have a Premier Badge attached to them. That means, they are technically illegal and definitely illegal for official tournaments.

Hey trainers! Have any of you got a female Timid DW Abra for trade? I will trade a Naughty DW Bagon, a Bold DW Tentacool or a Modest DW Poliwag if you have it.

Agonist

The Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck will have a Premier Badge attached to them. That means, they are technically illegal and definitely illegal for official tournaments.
Only if you download Gen 5 files onto Gen 5, or Gen 4 onto Gen 4. And that's ignoring the fact you can just download .pkm files. So technically, it's not hard to get around.

Looking for a female DW Swinub. Can offer the Unova starters, Chikorita, DW Venonat, DW Nidoran, DW Klang, DW Onix, DW Riolu, DW Porygon, DW Smoochum, DW Drillbur.

Got myself a copy of Pearl and ID abuse to get HP fire Porygon, is there anything else worth RNGing in Pearl that's not available in other 4th Gen games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)