OU Conquest Round 2 (see post #73 for deets)! DEO-D IS BANNED.

Battle #2
Name: SlimMan
Opponent: BROStime
Result: this is why i don't theorymon - lose
Doubloons: 22-11=11

gg bro

Battle #1
Name: DoughBoy
Opponent: Organization Member XIV
Result: Win
Doubloons: 20+2=22

Battle #2
Opponent: jonathanrp
Result: lose
Doubloons: 22-11=11

Battle #3
Opponent: The Unlucky One
Doubloons: 11+10=21

Alright people you do realize you have to accept a challenge and just wait for people to get more points from others. I'm looking at you novaray >( having no [c] tag while actively on irc talking is not an excuse :\

jrp

Banned deucer.
Battle #something
Name: jonathanrp
Opponent: Enguarde
Result: lose
Doubloons: 16-8 = 8

Battle #something+1
Name: jonathanrp
Opponent: novaray
Result: win
Doubloons: 8 + 2= 10

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updated everything up to Enguarde vs. White Symphoni. Also, is anyone able to save replays? Make sure to try cause it would be cool to see this format in action, but if you're getting the pesky hash error, don't worry about it.

EDIT: Save them for after the conquest if you're paranoid about your opponent seeing your team.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Updated everything up to Enguarde vs. White Symphoni. Also, is anyone able to save replays? Make sure to try cause it would be cool to see this format in action, but if you're getting the pesky hash error, don't worry about it.
Nix, i think that uploading a replay give your future opponents an opportunity to know your team better and probably have an advantage. Is uploading replays REALLY necessary?

Nix, i think that uploading a replay give your future opponents an opportunity to know your team better and probably have an advantage. Is uploading replays REALLY necessary?

This is an ou challenge not the Smogon Tour, the battles are mostly for fun and to see how the metagame would look if we made the changes implemented each round. If you're that worried about it then don't submit the replays until you're eliminated / the round at hand is over, and no one is forcing you to upload a replay, but I don't think anyone is really that desperate to win this where they're going to watch replays on every opponent to counter team them.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Battle #4:
Name: Enguarde
Opponent: ssbbm

Shame about the team mishap

Battle #5:
Name: Enguarde
Opponent: SlimMan

Replay

Battle #3
Opponent: Enguarde
Result: so close, yet so far - lose
Doubloons: 11-5=6

I think the luck balanced out. At the very least it was a fun battle. GG man

Battle #4
Opponent: .Robert
Coins: 6+20=26

Replay

edit: ya you're right Pocket. getting things right the first try has not been my forté today...

i just saw the robert/slimman log, like wow .robert is the worst sore loser i've ever seen. really pitiful stuff on his part.

a word of advice to people, people expect dragons to be heavily used, don't be shocked if people are bringing teams to shit on dragons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)