Smogon Premier League IV - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
I've contacted Syrim twice, once on IRC and Skype.. No response as of yet to both of the messages

activity post

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to rewer, were a couple of big turns where i missed stuff/got crit but you can't control pokemon. oh well gg rewer!

LGI CLASSIEST

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Lol so classy, he was weak to one of my mons but managed to avoid an attack and then win a speed tie to ko it but doesn't even say he had hax.

gg
lol

as a heads up, hantsuki and i will most definitely be able to get our game done over the weekend sometime

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Colchonero v. Picollo pretty much sums up this season in its entirety (though I can't complain about this particular series, more talking about our 4 week 5-7 streak). GG cryos.

I had a blast with my tadpoles, I'd rather lose with you than win with any other team. I love you all! My only regrets are buying Grind and not sticking to my draft plan and spending money on FLCL. Oh well, we'll be back next season to poop on nigs.

Lost to Picollo, i can't explain this game... body slam hates me, 25 body slam and only 1 para, while my mons got easily paralyzed by his body slams... gg anyway

Sorry team, i take full responsibility for our defeat :(

P.S: GL Tigres and Sharks, i hope one of you wins this tournament

Confirming, gg.
If I havnt missed my first Magma Storm, things would go kinda different, but it happens, and it was a great battle after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)