RANDOM POKEMON TOURNAMENT V - עגול של שלוש

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Lost to Alice
not much i couldve done with the matchup and luck i was handed gg though.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Requesting extension.
We have bad timezone issues and can only find each other on Sunday.
That is after the deadline and we'd like to avoid coin-flip BS. (Or at least I'm against coin-flips.)

coR.

Banned deucer.
lol? we were supossed to play the past weekend but something came up and you couldn't play, i was wating for you the whole weekend because you told me you'll be available to play this weekend but you didn't show up... and you're posting activity, seems legit y/n
i'll be so busy this week because i have exams and proyets to get done but i'll try to get this game done -.-

Activity post

Finch told me we could play on anytime on sunday but he didn't reply to the vm i sent him when he was on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)