Smogon Premier League IV - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't seen light the thunder on irc all week and i've been asking for a sub for the past 45 mins. tennisace isn't afk but didn't feel like subbing someone in and now i've got to go so i'll be subbed out despite being more active yay

Lavos

Banned deucer.
missed a hydro pump that cost me the game, then ironically could have gotten it back if she missed either one of her hydro pumps, but no.

whatever, not like this matters. gg.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
missed a hydro pump that cost me the game, then ironically could have gotten it back if she missed either one of her hydro pumps, but no.

whatever, not like this matters. gg.
No percentages this time.... well let me do the favor
-No crit on the deod 93.5%
-Missed hydro on chomp 20%
-No crit on reuniclus 93.5%
-Didn't dodge either hydro 36%
-Didn't dodge willo 25%
-Didn't have team advantage 0.02135%
-Didn't predict correctly on several occasions 0.1244% in total
-Didn't not get traded to shit team (4/7)>> 57.142%
In total that rounds to about e^-124.234 x 10^-21% chance that the match went the way it did.
Sry team couldv made it 100%

No percentages this time.... well let me do the favor
-No crit on the deod 93.5%
-Missed hydro on chomp 20%
-No crit on reuniclus 93.5%
-Didn't dodge either hydro 36%
-Didn't dodge willo 25%
-Didn't have team advantage 0.02135%
-Didn't predict on several occasions 0.1244% in total
-Didn't not get traded to shit team (4/7)>> 57.142%
In total that rounds to about e^-124.234 x 10^-21% chance that the match went the way it did.
Sry team couldv made it 100%
Beautiful.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
MMF and I scheduled for Thursday, but I was sick and didn't really feel up to playing then so we rescheduled for Friday morning before he had to leave for the weekend. I was on all morning from ~10am to 4pm and he didn't show up. He said he might be back later today depending on what was going on so I'll wait around for a while (I'd prefer to play him), but yeah activity post.

Activity post, no clue where honko is.

I talked to him early on in the week on irc and he told me he'd play during the weekend.
Haven't seen him on. I vmed him yesterday just to make sure and ask when we were playing and I haven't gotten a respone :|

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
augh why did we trade him
[21:56] <~little_gk> i'm going 4.5 on darkloic
[21:57] <DestinyUnknown> ok
[21:57] <DestinyUnknown> he's decent at ru
[21:57] <~little_gk> done
[21:57] <DestinyUnknown> I dislike him as a person
[21:57] <DestinyUnknown> but w/e
[21:57] * &tennisace faceplam
[21:57] <@Rinshankaiho> no more upbidding lol
[21:57] <~little_gk> oh please, fine

I blame: tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)