Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a few things:

Well IV'd dream world females for breeding
Shiny hp fire 70 latios and latias
Someone to tutor my salamance outrage on 5th gen.

Can offer stuff from my old trade thread or i have stuff not in my thread. If your able to help with any of these send me a VM.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm in need of a Bunary, Spionk, Drifloon and Shuppet on my White2. I prefer eggs, but just total random caught Pokémon could be fine too. Who can help me out?

About Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, I have all of those with a Jolly nature, and C. and V. with a Timid nature. Which natures could work too for those 3?

I'm in need of a Bunary, Spionk, Drifloon and Shuppet on my White2. I prefer eggs, but just total random caught Pokémon could be fine too. Who can help me out?

About Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, I have all of those with a Jolly nature, and C. and V. with a Timid nature. Which natures could work too for those 3?
I PM'd you! I have at least 3 of them, the only I might not have is Spoink, but I didn't look yet.

Adamant for all 3, Calm or bold for virizion possibly, careful or impish for cobalion could be a possibility.

I'm looking to acquire a meloletta and a keldeo for an ubers team idea, if anyone can help me out with that.

Okay, so I'm trying to complete my Pokedex in White 2 for the Shiny Charm. The problem is, there are quite a number of them missing. These Pokemon are left that I need to complete. They can be traded back when done if need be. I don't really care for natures or IVs, just dex filling only. VM/PM if you want to help me.

Here's all that I need:
Ekans/Arbok, Venonat/Venomoth, Diglett/Dugtrio, Snorlax/Munchlax, Spinarak/Ariados, Slowking, Pineco/Forretress, Snubbull/Granbull, Makuhita/Hariyama, Plusle, Gulpin/Swalot, Spoink/Grumpig, Spinda, Cacnea/Cacturne, Castform, Dusclops, Huntail, Registeel, Kyogre, Deoxys, Burmy/Wormadam/Mothim, Glameow/Purugly, Regigigas

Gen 5

Needed: DW Chimchar RNG'ed with your OT and legit, or Walmart Code for it
Offering: Anything in my thread, you can choose up to 3 depending on which for it :)

VM me if interested.

Hey wifi, it's been quite a while...I've RNGd myself a timid Meloetta and plan on doing a modest one too. I'm going to have two extra ones to pick up and I was wondering what kind of other natures/movesets are viable for it.

Also, I am looking for just about any useful female DW pokes, natures and IVs aren't a concern. My thread has been deleted (?) but I've got many pokemon of my own to offer in exchange. 3 randoms for one of mine (flawless, shiny, whatever). Many, many 4th gen, only a few 5th gen from before I left.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
welcome back riddlinkid, according to smogon analysis for meloetta, there's a modest (no u-turn), timid (with and without u-turn), calm (no u-turn), naive & naive with hidden power ice. I also know on simulator sites there are usage statistics on which nature & sets used but forgot where to look those up as they tend to get creative.

Looking for this:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swarm
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (flawless)
Egg Moves: Spikes/ Toxic Spikes/ Take Down

Must be nicknameable.

Hey guys.

I'm just looking for my favorite pokemon to start out my BW2 " adventure " with. I always wanted to play through the game with my allstar team. :C

Anyway, nature/IV's dont matter. I'd maybe like an adaptability on my corphish though, since that's my favorite. @_@ ( If possible all level 10, since I don't want to hax through the game with lv 50 starters )

So, here's the pokés i'd want
Solosis / Onix / Corphish / Ghastly / Horsea / Pineco

I don't have anything to trade in return sadly. ;_; I'm learning RNG though, so hopefully I will in the future.

( Edit: If anyone would take the effort to teach Corphish dragon dance and body slam as egg moves.. that would make my day. Or week. Or year. :C OR LIFE )
( Edit 2: I have been given onix and solosis; so that's off the list )
( Edit 3: Only the corphish like I described it in the first edit would work. If anyone could fetch me that I'll give away my starter tepig for.. pokedex completion, or something. )

Okay, so I'm trying to complete my Pokedex in White 2 for the Shiny Charm. The problem is, there are quite a number of them missing. These Pokemon are left that I need to complete. They can be traded back when done if need be (or traded back immediately in some cases). I don't really care for natures or IVs, just dex filling only. VM/PM if you want to help me.

Here's all that I need:
Ekans/Arbok, Venonat/Venomoth, Diglett/Dugtrio, Spinarak/Ariados, Slowking, Snubbull/Granbull, Makuhita/Hariyama, Plusle, Gulpin/Swalot, Spinda, Dusclops, Huntail, Registeel, Kyogre, Deoxys, Burmy/Wormadam/Mothim, Glameow/Purugly, Regigigas, Meloetta
Still looking.
Edit: Please... :(

Looking for a few things:

Well IV'd dream world females for breeding
Shiny hp fire 70 latios and latias
Someone to tutor my salamance outrage on 5th gen.
Someone to tutor my celebi giga drain.

Can offer stuff from my old trade thread or i have stuff not in my thread. If your able to help with any of these send me a VM.
Still looking

I need 5 different nature/IV spreads for event Meloetta

halp
according to smogon analysis for meloetta, there's a modest (no u-turn), timid (with and without u-turn), calm (no u-turn), naive & naive with hidden power ice. I also know on simulator sites there are usage statistics on which nature & sets used but forgot where to look those up as they tend to get creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)