You're sure this is a kids game?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Anyway, so this is the thread where you can just say something that may seem childishly inappropriate (female swimmer references!) or a pokedex entry or something that is creepy as fuck.

Another thing that may come up is how kids might see something wrong in the game or how they might just misinterpret a simple thing. Or, of course, it could be something you did that was stupid as a kid.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Heheh indeed.

edit: also in 1998, my friend's brother threw his masterball at lorelei's jynx and saved the game afterwards.

Celever

i am town
Lol, nice job guys, these are funny! :)

Pokemon is full of pedophiles... funny how its not in the anime yet!

Celever

i am town
When I saw that picture my face turned into Misty's....

I was thinking more along the lines of an old man stalking Ash with his newly-discovered camera pokemon, but I guess that works too.

Can't find a good picture of it but there's this one trainer very early in Platinum (maybe Diamond/Pearl aswell) who says upon being defeated "Huh? You're finished so soon?".

Thought it was fun.

Can't find a good picture of it but there's this one trainer very early in Platinum (maybe Diamond/Pearl aswell) who says upon being defeated "Huh? You're finished so soon?".

Thought it was fun.
Use your quest to find it as an excuse to play through it again

I've started playing games again for less

i'm surprised that firebreather dick from gold, silver and crystal in the tin tower has not been mentioned.

EDIT - added pictures:

honourable mention:

I couldn't sleep the first time I played through FireRed and got the Lavender Town music. I know it's not NEARLY as bad as the original Japanese version of Red/Green but it was pretty bad for me when I was 7.

Also, not sure if this counts but one time I left my bag full of all my DS and GBA games at an airport and lost everything, including my FireRed, Ruby, and Diamond files (back in like 2008), each with 200+ hours. I was so pissed.

So, at the start of the game in BW2, Alder jumps down from a secluded cliff on route 19. Later, when the player has Surf, he is able to access the clifftop to find an Expert Belt. What was Alder doing with his belt off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)