Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
pimpmaster, you get aim4dahorn (because it fits I think) the venipede.
aim4dahorn has always been self-conscious of its horn, and is very scared of it breaking. As such, it can never use any horn attacks, as its horn may break. If any moves that make contact hit it, then switch out as it is scared that next time he uses the move his horn will break. It must solo Burgh to evolve into whirlipede, and Clay to evolve into scolipede, and as a scolipede it will have gotten over its self-consciousness of its horn. Now it welcomes people attacking its horn, so if the opponent makes contact when aim4dahorn is not in battle then it must switch in. It also thinks it has lightningrod, so you must switch into any electric pokemon. It may also only use horn attacks.

Pimpgangster, perhaps you would be so inclined as to take this Growlithe I found as your Pokemon? Her name is Ren.

Ren is a feisty little Growlithe, and has quite the big personality - however, she's got a flaw or two.
As a Growlithe, she is fairly physically weak, you see, mainly due to her genetics being awful for physical bulk; as such, she cannot use any physical attacks at all, for the time being.

Ren once had a Natu as her best friend; he was killed by an Ekans, however. Because of this, Ren refuses to fight any bird-like Pokemon, as they remind her of her dearly departed. She will attack any reptiles she meets in a fiery rage, however, and she must be sent out against any you see, to either solo or be defeated by them.

Ren must evolve, though, and evolve she will. There are no restrictions on this. Ren's evolution relieves her of her physical move-ban, as the stone has washed away her bad genes; however, she is now very conscious about her speed. If she is paralysed, she must be healed immediately or switched out, unless she is the last Pokemon in the party and no healing items are owned. She is also scared of electric attacks - mostly for this reason - and, as such, will only fight electric mons if she is the last member of the party.

If this challenge is within your difficulty level, good luck.

aim4dahorn has always been self-conscious of its horn, and is very scared of it breaking. As such, it can never use any horn attacks, as its horn may break. If any moves that make contact hit it, then switch out as it is scared that next time he uses the move his horn will break. It must soloo Elesa to evolve into whirlipede, and Clay to evolve into scolipede, and as a scolipede it will have gotten over its self-consciousness of its horn. Now it welcomes people attacking its horn, so if the opponent makes contact when aim4dahorn is not in battle then it must switch in. It also thinks it has lightningrod, so you must switch into any electric pokemon. It may also only use horn attacks.

Pimpgangster, perhaps you would be so inclined as to take this Growlithe I found as your Pokemon? Her name is Ren.

Ren is a feisty little Growlithe, and has quite the big personality - however, she's got a flaw or two.
As a Growlithe, she is fairly physically weak, you see, mainly due to her genetics being awful for physical bulk; as such, she cannot use any physical attacks at all, for the time being.

Ren once had a Natu as her best friend; he was killed by an Ekans, however. Because of this, Ren refuses to fight any bird-like Pokemon, as they remind her of her dearly departed. She will attack any reptiles she meets in a fiery rage, however, and she must be sent out against any you see, to either solo or be defeated by them.

Ren must evolve, though, and evolve she will. There are no restrictions on this. Ren's evolution relieves her of her physical move-ban, as the stone has washed away her bad genes; however, she is now very conscious about her speed. If she is paralysed, she must be healed immediately or switched out, unless she is the last Pokemon in the party and no healing items are owned. She is also scared of electric attacks - mostly for this reason - and, as such, will only fight electric mons if she is the last member of the party.

If this challenge is within your difficulty level, good luck.
Also, Pimp, take Oolong the Tepig

You probably remember this strange comic relief character from Dragon Ball...

Rules:

- He's a rather perverted chap who enjoys collecting womens' underwear, so he must participate in every battle against a Female trainer. (Not the Preschoolers, of course. That's too far!)

- For the same reason, solo Elesa's Gym.

- He smokes cigars, so he must always know either Smog or Toxic (Smoking's bad, kids!)

- He has been conditioned to need to use the bathroom whenever someone utters a certain word. Let's say... Your Rival's name. Therefore, he can't participate in any Rival battles, except for the very first, nor Double battles alongside your Rival. (Are there any?)

- He was once in the Peoples' Liberation Army, so loves military gear. Specifically, Helmets. Specifically, the Rocky Helmet. So, acquire a Rocky Helmet ASAP and have him always wear it. Should you lose it or remove it from him, he will refuse to fight & just smoke cigars all the time. (Can only use Smog/Toxic)

- Once Shenron (Kyurem-W) has been summoned, he must stop Emperor Pila-- I mean Ghetsis, from wishing for world domination by instead wishing for panties! (Solo Kyurem-W)
The three of these challanges are acceptable

Tyranitarphantom, sorry but this challange doesn't seem very fun, I will let you edit it to another challange if you like though.

Team so far:
Bearded Dragonite's Tepig
Celever's Venipede
Shiruba's Growlithe
tyranitarphantom <spot reserved>

aim4dahorn has always been self-conscious of its horn, and is very scared of it breaking. As such, it can never use any horn attacks, as its horn may break. If any moves that make contact hit it, then switch out as it is scared that next time he uses the move his horn will break. It must solo Elesa to evolve into whirlipede, and Clay to evolve into scolipede, and as a scolipede it will have gotten over its self-consciousness of its horn. Now it welcomes people attacking its horn, so if the opponent makes contact when aim4dahorn is not in battle then it must switch in. It also thinks it has lightningrod, so you must switch into any electric pokemon. It may also only use horn attacks.
Doesn't this challenge clash with mine, though? Both require soloing Elesa...

Take Rydia, the Rhydon.

Rydia thinks that the 4th Gen evos are over-designed pieces of shit, so she cannot evolve past Rhydon. She also needs to prove her superiority over her evolved form, so she needs to have Eviolite on her as soon as possible, and she cannot have anything else equipped. She hates them so much that she has to be brought out whenever a 4th Gen evo is on the field. You have to use a Revive or Max Revive if you have one and she's fainted when you encounter the evo. Because of her crippling dislike for Gen IV, she believes that Arceus is a false idol, and she must kill him if she reaches him.

Originally meant for TTar, but I worked on it for too long. Anyone who wants it, take it. Unfortunately, you have to be playing a Gen V hack or ignore the Eviolite thing.

Take Rydia, the Rhydon.

Rydia thinks that the 4th Gen evos are over-designed pieces of shit, so she cannot evolve past Rhydon. She also needs to prove her superiority over her evolved form, so she needs to have Eviolite on her as soon as possible, and she cannot have anything else equipped. She hates them so much that she has to be brought out whenever a 4th Gen evo is on the field. You have to use a Revive or Max Revive if you have one and she's fainted when you encounter the evo. Because of her crippling dislike for Gen IV, she believes that Arceus is a false idol, and she must kill him when she reaches him.

Originally meant for TTar, but I worked on it for too long. Anyone who wants it, take it. Unfortunately, you have to be playing a Gen V hack or ignore the Eviolite thing.
Whoever takes this is going to end up with an unnatural hatred for Tangrowth! (and possibly Mamoswine) :P

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a Final Fantasy themed scramblocke for Black 2. I'll be doing Challenge Mode, so while I want a hard challenge, it shouldn't involve insane amounts of grinding.

Anyway, I'd like 8-10 pokemon: 4-5 protagonists and 4-5 antagonists (they don't have to be main characters either) from the games. Get creative with their backstories and challenges, including interactions with each other!

Characters I would appreciate be included:
--Auron (FFX)
--Vivi (FFIX)
--Kefka (FFVI)
--Gilgamesh (recurring)

PimpGangster, you should take TyranitarPhantom's Challange. Besides, if you've read the rules you will know that you cannot refuse a challange if you don't like it.

Pimpgangster, take Splash the azurill.
Splash is fed up with watching all the azurill and Marill with huge power only use physical moves and wants to prove that it is capable of winning without resorting to its ability. For this reason, it can only use special and non damaging moves throughout the game. There are no restrictions on evolving into marril but to evolve into azumarill it must solo your rival without using any super effective hits to prove to the other azurill that it can defeat enemies without any advantages. Finally, if you are ever fighting a member of the azurill family, Splash must deliver the final hit.

Hello everyone!

I would like to do a Yellow Scramble. I can not trade.
Hard difficulty, nothing too tedious, and although evolution can be restricted, all evolutions must become available eventually. All HMs must be usable by my final team of 6.

Hey Physicism, you get my signature challenge:

You get RNG the Pikachu as your starter. Pikachu is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Pikachu wants to show its worth as a starter firstly by solo'ing [1-4] gym leaders and besides that [1-3] other gyms (excluding the gym leader). For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal Pikachu a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
Pikachu [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) To prove your starters worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

Ps: you have to RNG the numbers between brackets to find out your challenge.

GL

I'll take it!

RNG the Pikachu: 2 damaging moves, moves of 2 different types, solo 2 different gym leaders and 1 other gym (excluding the leader). Every time he faints, I must throw away 11 of the most expensive pokeball I own, or 6 of the most expensive items I own. He may be healed a maximum of 3 times per battle.
He must solo at least 4 pokemon in each of at least 4 Pokemon league battles.

A few questions: if I own one Ultra ball, do I have to go buy 10 more and throw them all out?
If the most expensive item I own is a poke ball, do I have to throw away 6 or 11?
"Heal 3 times" means use 3 healing items, where a burn heal counts for just as much as a revive?

Also, pokemon can't hold items in Gen I.

Hi, there, Physicism. Have I ever got the Pokemon for you.

Here's Venus the Eevee. She's rather flighty and indecisive. Because she has a hard time making up her mind, she needs to take her sweet time in deciding who to evolve into.

To evolve into Flareon, use her to solo all trainers on Route 14, and use her in a battle against Moltres.
To evolve into Jolteon, use her to solo all trainers on Cycling Road, and use her in a battle against Zapdos.
To evolve into Vaporeon, use her to solo all trainers on Route 19, and use her in a battle against Articuno.
This will decide her disposition for the rest of her life.

If she evolves into Flareon, she becomes highly impressed with how powerful flames truly are; taken under Moltres' wing, she realises that all Fire-types are the superior breed - Psychic types be damned! As such, she may use only Fire-type moves, and must solo any Psychic Pokemon seen, as she is quite angry that they are considered the cream of the crop. She naturally will not challenge her fellow fire-types, and must not battle fighting-types, either, as she recognises their struggle against the psychic menace, and fire and fighting types are brethren anyway - three generations of starters will tell you that. To impress any flying-types (these remind him of her mentor) with supposedly big attacks, she must use a Dire Hit every time after evolution she is required to fight with them.

If she evolves into Jolteon, she becomes obssessed with the Rival's Eeveelution, due to her emotions becoming supercharged, and wants to impress it. Depending on what Blue's own Eevee evolved into, she must be sent into battle against any Pokemon which corresponds to that type, as they are posers which are only attempting to imitate her idol, and she may only exit from this battle if she faints. She must do the same against Pokemon that are weak to, as she wants to prove that she will be a valuable partner. Her moveset must include Mimic as soon as this is possible, and she must use Hyper Beam and Thunder as her only main attacking moves; big attacks to impress her idol.

If she evolves into Vaporeon, she will remember how anxious she was surrounded by all that cold, cold water, and Articuno's frosty breath; as such, she cannot learn Surf, as she never wants to swim again, or any Ice-type moves. She also may not participate in the battle against Loreli, unless she is the last member of the party. Because her cell structure was damaged by all of the cold, she is extremely prone to damage; as such, she must immediately be healed if her hitpoints fall to half.

If this challenge interests you, I hope you have good luck with it.

Physicism, pokeballs are only pokeballs, items is everything including pokeballs. It is up to you which one you choose (so a pokeball counts as an item). As for in battle items, any item you use counts as one, so a burn heal counts as one, as does a revive. As for the held items in battle, I use this challenge for most new scramblers, so just ignore that part then. :) Oh and I love the fact how you are going to solo a total of 16 elite four / champion pokes. Really looking forward to that one. :naughty:

Physicism, take Galt the Meowth. Galt knows that it is doing all the work and has no intention of letting you keep the fruits of its labor. Any money you gain from battles won where you used Galt must be disposed of immediately by buying items and then trashing them. Galt must also never be the lowest level in your party.

Finally, if Galt faints, he decides to go on strike. You may not use Galt for 1 in-game hour if he faints at any time. This includes TM and HM use.

EDIT:

:(

Physicism, take Galt the Meowth. Galt knows that it is doing all the work and has no intention of letting you keep the fruits of its labor. Any money you gain from battles won where you used Galt must be disposed of immediately by buying items and then trashing them. Galt must also never be the lowest level in your party.

Finally, if Galt faints, he decides to go on strike. You may not use Galt for 1 in-game hour if he faints at any time. This includes TM and HM use.
I'm sorry. I like the idea, but it would be a little too tedious. I wouldn't use him to battle trainers, so his levels would be almost entirely from grinding against wild pokemon. I would have to keep track of how much money I make. I also can't rely on him for HM use due to the fainting restriction...
Rejected.

Physicism, capture a Diglett and name it Edward. Edward is afraid of his claws and is therefore unable to use any moves that logically require the use of claws (scratch, slash, cut etc.) (this condition is void until you are at least lvl 19). To overcome his fears and evolve, defeat 5 pokemon within 3 levels of your own after they have used a claw move.

After evolving it to Dugtrio these restrictions are lifted but you must only heal it with Hyper Potions.

As a Dugtrio any Magneton must be solo'ed because there can only be one Triple pokemon right?

Final restriction, You are small, and therefore mad at tall things. All pokemon over 6' must feel you're wrath except if his friends have his back (doesn't clash with other Pokemon challanges) Solo Yolo them

Have fun

@Physicism You get the 28 Foot Tall Brick Wall. It might be a Pokemon. I mean you keep it in a pokeball, right? Does that automatically make it a Pokemon? Anyway it moves too! It can take hits like a boss and unlike other walls, it can hit people back! Amazing! It doesn't seem to like Mob bosses though. However, it seemed to take the greatest offense at the fire type Gym and Blaine. Strange, right? How can a wall hate someone! Anyway it won't be happy till it takes him down a peg. This Brick Wall can also cause Earthquakes and is generally angry at ice types. Rocks don't like Ice (apparently). So it will go and wail on the Ice type Elite Four member Lorelei (Rocks gotta have style!). This Brick Wall will surely help you on your Journey to awesomeness!

To Recap:
- Brick Wall (Or Wall) the Onix
- Must Learn and Keep Bide.
- Brick Wall must take part in all of the Team Rocket Boss Geovanni fights and can only use Bide during it's time. It must knock out at least one pokemon!
- Teach it Earthquake and Strength/Body Slam
- Solo Blaine (For lols)
- Solo Lorelei (Got to have some kind of challenge, right ;) ! )

@Physicism You get the 28 Foot Tall Brick Wall. It might be a Pokemon. I mean you keep it in a pokeball, right? Does that automatically make it a Pokemon? Anyway it moves too! It can take hits like a boss and unlike other walls, it can hit people back! Amazing! It doesn't seem to like Mob bosses though. However, it seemed to take the greatest offense at the fire type Gym and Blaine. Strange, right? How can a wall hate someone! Anyway it won't be happy till it takes him down a peg. This Brick Wall can also cause Earthquakes and is generally angry at ice types. Rocks don't like Ice (apparently). So it will go and wail on the Ice type Elite Four member Lorelei (Rocks gotta have style!). This Brick Wall will surely help you on your Journey to awesomeness!

To Recap:
- Brick Wall (Or Wall) the Onix
- Must Learn and Keep Bide.
- Brick Wall must take part in all of the Team Rocket Boss Geovanni fights and can only use Bide during it's time. It must knock out at least one pokemon!
- Teach it Earthquake and Strength/Body Slam
- Solo Blaine (For lols)
- Solo Lorelei (Got to have some kind of challenge, right ;) ! )
Very interesting challenge. However, the Lorelei solo means that RNG would have to solo 4 of Bruno's pokemon, including at least one Onix. Due to my RNG rolls, Pikachu can only use Normal moves against Ground types. Onix resists normal and has ridiculous Defense.
Also, my Onix can do very little against Lorelei's Slowbro.

Rejected... Not only because of its own difficulty, but because it makes another challenge virtually impossible.

Pimpgangster: I like it.
One problem: the last restriction. It conflicts with Pikachu's solos (and prevents Eevee from fighting Moltres). If you add "except where it conflicts with another challenge" I'll accept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)