Yilx first place artist

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
best hairclips in the whole fucking world holy shit

gorgeous painting, too, as usual

her muscle tone and bone structure rendered so excellently

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
These look outstanding. I love the Necturna designs. Wonderful pieces of art! =) Luvdisc'd.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I dunno if I'm hangin' out in the CAP forums too much, but I almost thought your latest artwork [which is really awesome BTW] is a gijinka of your banchou pineapple! ^o^ The hairclips made me realize by mistake.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I dunno if I'm hangin' out in the CAP forums too much, but I almost thought your latest artwork [which is really awesome BTW] is a gijinka of your banchou pineapple! ^o^ The hairclips made me realize by mistake.
best hairclips in the whole fucking world holy shit

gorgeous painting, too, as usual

her muscle tone and bone structure rendered so excellently
She's Kobushi from a manga called "Kongou Banchou". Chanced upon it while looking up for reference on Banchou visuals and I decided to read it; I don't regret it, it's pretty cool

That Kobushi art is incredible. I heard of Kongou Banchou years ago, but never read it, just know it from people's sigs and avatars on another forum.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
That Kobushi art is incredible. I heard of Kongou Banchou years ago, but never read it, just know it from people's sigs and avatars on another forum.
You should give it a try! It's done too, so no waiting for weeks for new chapters and stuff.

:O this art, is so good, how do you make the stuff with photoshop?
Not sure what you mean, but there's no shortcuts to any of this; I just draw

Epic tank. Incredible forest. 0 _0 That must have taken a while.

Also, you probably already know this, but the author of Kongou Banchou is already working on a new series. I can't remember the name, but its a shonen action I think.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've already said this, like, three times, but that image is easily one of the best pieces you've crafted thus far. The battlers, the hazards, the sunset, it att looks so well. The dynamic colors also plays a huge part in letting the image come alive.

My only complaint (which I realised later heh ugh) is that the spikes on Roserade's side could be somewhat smaller, since it's rather hard to directly step on them in Rose's size. :V

But seriously, damn.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Awesome artwork tribute to cactus flower! ^_^b

I actually searched for vampire heart and pineapple banchou in this pic lol

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While that's an unusual location for a cactus girl, she definitely fits in with the vibrant autumn colors all over the place. The sheer amount of detail put into the forest plants and rocks is astounding and I can only speculate the number of strokes that was put into this piece.

Cactus girl does, however, look more simple in appearance compared to her surroundings. While I understand that that's due to her design, some additional strokes or textures to make her seem less smooth would probably help her blend in better with the rest of the image.

Also, could you post it as a 1920x1080 version? I'd love to have it as a computer wallpaper.

I really love your outdoor scene pictures, they have magnificent coloring and shading, and also great linework. I'd really like to see more of your environmental scenes, they just take my breath away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)