suprmonky's trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the following were RNG'd in game, some have DW abilities, most don't as I haven't gone on the Dream World website, just got the DW abilities in-game.

All of the one's that I list have already been EV trained the way i wanted to use them in the Battle Subway... i.e.most are max speed/attack etc.

Espeon - Magic Bounce (DW)
Level 30
from memory IV's are 30/30/30/31/31/31
Stats @30 are 88/53/50/111/63/108
Naive
ShadowBall/Psychic/quickattack/HP Ice

Salamence - Moxie (DW)
Level 84
from memory IVs are at least 31 for HP/Atk/Speed, others are high as well
Stats @ 84 are 277/309/160/204/142/249
serious nature.... :(
Fly/Outrage/EQ/Flamethrower

Mienshao - Inner Focus
Level 60
Same as before - max IVs in necessary stats like HP/ATk/Speed
Stats @ 60 are
166/211/95/119/85/205
Naive Nature
uturn/fakeout/grassknot/hijumpkick

Others that I have that aren't anything crazy, but RNG'd for perfect IV's in pertinent stats (all are >=30 except attack on special attackers and vise versa) and then EV trained:
Tyranitar - only has 252 attack, mostly 31 IVs / Hardy / Sand Stream / snarl/rockslide/crunch/protect
Floatzel - max attack/ max speed / Naughty / Swift Swim
Weavile - Max attack / max speed / naive / Pressure (has beat up / ice shard)
Milotic - max hp, 100 sp atk, rest in sp def / calm / marvels scale
Terrakion - max attack/Speed / bashfuL :( / CC/EQ/Rockslide
Virizion - max attack/speed / Jolly / sacredsword/leafblade/SE/protect
Latios - max speed/spatk / lax / Draco Meteor/psychic/energyball/icebeam
Heatran - max sp attack / modest / fireblast/earthpower/ironhead
Volcarona - max speed/spatk / timid / flamebody / psychic/HPground/whirlwind/flamethrower

I have a couple others that arent RNG'd but EV trained.

Looking for drought/drizzle pokemon in any decent condition to make them reasonably competitive for the subway. Or multiscale dragonite, +speed dragons, or perfect thundurus ( mine sucks).

never traded on wifi, just got a 3ds so be patient with me.

I also have some Legendaries from gamestop but they are from before I knew what RNG was, regardless i have them and for most of them I never used them.
Off the top of my head: Suicune, Celebi, Mew, Entei

Took a look at what you have to offer, but unfortunately I don't need any of those. :(
Since you are new here, I'll let you have one of mine for free. You won't be able to trade it around to others (non-redis), but you can use it for whatever you like! :)

Uhm.....I'm desperate looking for a Turtwig. I'm willing to trade any pokemon for return for it I'm not asking much.

I have all the other starter pokemon except Chikorita, so I'm willing to trade aswell one of my starter for your Turtwig, or anyone else possible. Thanks in advance.

Preferred nature: Adamant.

EVs: N/A (I'm training the EVs by myself)

Uhm.....I'm desperate looking for a Turtwig. I'm willing to trade any pokemon for return for it I'm not asking much.

I have all the other starter pokemon except Chikorita, so I'm willing to trade aswell one of my starter for your Turtwig, or anyone else possible. Thanks in advance.

Preferred nature: Adamant.

EVs: N/A (I'm training the EVs by myself)
Whatelse do you got?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello there, it looks like your trade thread is lacking some of the basic trade thread requirements. Please review the Wifi Forum Rules to see what the basic requirements are. If this thread does not adhere by the rules by the end of the day, I'm afraid we'll have to shut it down.

Edit: it's been a few days and there have been no changes. Locking this. If you have the basic requirements ready, you may ask a Wifi Moderator to reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)