np: UU Stage 11 - Apocalypse Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one Godsend. I'm very happy with the tier right now. Nothing really feels overpowered, even with the insane attacking stats of some of the Pokemon running around since we've got equally fantastic walls/tanks. I don't see why we'd need another suspect test until something new drops down to UU, which may or may not even require one.

TCTphantom

formerly MX42
In all honesty, this meta seems fine. However, a few ominous drops from OU could change that. (The most likely meta changing drops would be Metagross and Haxorus)

Upstart

Copy Cat
I honestly think Toxicroak would be suited to drop down but that's just me.
What would fit in the metagame and what actually drops down are two separate issues. Toxicroak, vaporeon, infernape, and metagross all would fit nicely into UU. While Haxorus will decimate everything with its above average speed and spectacular attack. Choice band flygon hit hard enough. Unfortunately stats of OU place the 4 previously mentioned mons securely in UU while Haxorus flirts with dropping to UU.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
you know whats really cool?!?! sd+sub+salac berry cobalion. very good unexpected sweeper that can ruin teams relying on precious little scarfshao. use it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)