training items
5 Chills/2 Recoveries
Switch=OK
2 Subs

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
6v6 FE Doubles
Switch=OK
Pokemon are PM'd to ref, but not shown in OP. Pokemon are only revealed upon switching in.
Items=On
All Abilities
5 Chill/2 Rec
ASB Arena

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Two open challenges:

3v3 LC singles
1 Day DQ
Training items
Switch=OK
All abilities
5 Chills / 2 Recovers
ASB arena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3v3 FE singles (<=30 moves)
2 Day DQ
Training items
All abilities
You choose the rest

Flash Match.
1 vs 1 FE (Fighting types only)
Training Items
All Abilites
0 Chills/0 Recovers
2 Subs
Flavor Actions are welcome.
Arena:

Field Type- Water/Flying/Grass
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No weather, Pokemon Over 110 pounds cannot battle here

Lily Pad Lake: Deep in the Eterna Forest lies a serene lake topped with larger than life lily pads. If trainers aren’t battling you can see many different kinds of wild pokemon jumping and playing on the lily pads. All of the pads are roughly the same size (three feet long and wide) and are anchored to their spot. They also hold an incredible amount of weight; up to two hundred pounds! If anything heavier hits the lily pads they will sink. The pond itself is very shallow at the edges, but it gets as deep as thirty feet when you reach the center. For the battle all pokemon must be either in, on, or above the lake; a pokemon cannot walk around the lake or stay at its shore. The weather is lovely this time of year, but the tall canopy covers most sunlight, bathing the lake in cool shadows and trapping the mist. Summary: all pokemon must stay above, on, or in the lake. Lily pads will collapse if there is more than 110 pounds on it. Weather moves will fail. Dig/Earthquake is alright​

Wont be taking DFrog's anymore because of Glacier.

<I declare a challenge to Canis!! He shall fall before my might and I will stand victorious!!>​

Battle Rules:
3v3
Singles
3LC (Canis) vs 2LC + 1 (very weak) Middlemon
2 Subs
2 Recovers
5 Chills
1 Day DQ; 2 for Ref
Arena: Below this:​

Arena: Tynamo Ridge
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: All​

Restrictions: No Water Source​

Description: Tynamo Ridge is a hilly expanse that gets its nickname after the fact that there are endless Tynamo that live in the area. The battle takes place at the highest point, which is fairly flat & is very spacious & is about 150m in diameter. However, the battle attracts the attention of the Tynamo, who will then starts spawning & attacking.
At the end of each round, there is a 50% chance that a Tynamo will spawn. These Tynamo will join the battle as normal & will attack either Pokemon on the field with a move from their ridiculously small movepool every action. The Tynamo have infinite energy, but they do have finite HP, at 90 HP a piece. All Tynamo are neutral natured, fortunately. Defeating one, gives the Pokemon that killed one a 20 HP & Energy Bonus, as well as 1 KO Counter.
Also, at the end of every round, there's a 10% chance that a lightning bolt will drop from the sky. These bolts will do a flat 20 Damage to the Pokemon it strikes & has a 100% chance of inflicting 25% paralysis, even if it's a Ground Type. These bolts cannot be redirected by Lightningrod.​

Summary: Hilly expanse, constantly spawning Tynamo, & a big scary Lightning Bolt.​

Special Note: If this arena is chosen for a battle using arenas such as TELEPORTATION! for the arena, Any Tynamo that joins the battle remains until it has fainted. Do roll for Tynamo before the arena change.​

Challenging Matezoide, or rather, Bridget!

1 vs 1 singles
Bridget the Eevee vs Glacia the Seel
1 Day DQ
Heavy RP Match
all abilities
No Items
No Switch
No Recoveries/infinite chills

Arena: Dream a Dream (Slightly Different though. Instead of a dream you yourself have, send to the ref the dream of the pokemon you use)

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: See description

Do you have a dream?

does it consume your entire day?

Do you wish for your dream to come true?

Some people dream of love. They are alone, or perhaps bitter. The world has left them feeling feeble and weak, vulnerable to any human contact. They yearn for acceptance, or to feel important. They wish for the person they see at night, when eyes are closed and the mind frees itself. that single being that can bring joy to their lives, the missing puzzle piece.

Some people dream of peace. They watch the news, and their hearts ache. The death hurts them. They see weary souls, cancer-ridden, searching for hope. They want all hurting to end. The wars to stop, and to see a world of serenity. Or, perhaps the peace they want is smaller. Their inner sanctum, their inner self, has conflict they just pray would end. The mind grows in chaos as it fights itself.

Some people dream of Power. They feel empty, or useless. They want to stand with the best of them, or even higher. Their wings feel clipped, and all they ask for is to fly, soar to the heavans. They don't want to be forgotten, they want to control, to show the world what they can do. They feel so strongly and will do what it takes.

Some people dream of Revenge. The past is a dreaded memory, and they turn away in disgust. they see their failure as a sin, as a complete embarrassment. They want to change what has happened, by defeating what overcame them. The pain they felt must be returned, no matter what the cost. They live to see the pallor of anguish and defeat on the other face.

Some people dream of everything.

Some people have no dreams.

~X~

You dream, yes. I know you do. Walk with me, this place is a safe one, I shall assure. Come, feel the icy tiles that tickle your bare feet. They do not hurt. The cold is not harsh, but a soothing friend.

All is white and blue, serene colors in themselves. pale blue trunks snake from the tiles, reach up to the sky. The sky? Look up, but all it is is white.

But it is peaceful.

Now, here we are, a centerstage just for your dreams. I have brought you a friend, a comrade. They have dreams too, maybe similar to yours. perhaps different.

Is it wrong to dream a different dream?

Show me your inner self. What you seek. What you wish.

Game Mechanics

-The floor is white and blue tiles, in no certain pattern. They are cool and icy, but you will not slip, unless you go very fast. the air all around is freah and odorless, not a hint of pollution or decay. It is pure. The sky above is a bright white, too bright too see beyond the veil. From the ground, some bare trunks, a dark blue, snake out, and climb into the sky. they twist around and can be used however way you like.

-Before either opponent sends out a pokemon, they must PM Glacier Knight. within the message, a Dream. Could be simple, could be complex. a Desire they seek, something they want to accomplish, or a certain difference in their life they hope will happen. Could pertain to school, family life, love, pokemon, does not matter. Be honest and true to yourself. Glacier Knight will Then Message the Referee instructions that must be followed for the match. They pertain to the trainer's pokemon; what happens is dependent on the dream.

-No move Restrictions, although Weather cannot be induced. If a trainer brings a weather rock, and induces weather, The referee will PM Glacier Knight for specific instructions

-Dream big, Dream wild, Dream on

Glacia the Seel (Female)

Nature: Brave (+atk, -speed)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ice Body (Innate, DW LOCKED): This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Hydration (Innate): This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 39 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Headbutt
Growl
Aurora Beam
Icy Wind
Water Sport
Encore
Ice Shard
Rest
Aqua Ring

Disable
Fake Out
Perish Song

Double Team
Substitute
Dive

15 Moves

Accepting it.

<Eevee> [Bridget] (Female)

Nature
: Rash (+ Sp.Attack, - Sp.Def)

Type:
Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About: A new-born Eevee, Bridget is extremely innocent and curious, she has an extreme amount of respect (Even if rarely shown) towards the rest of the team and sees Chuck as her ''super-cool older brother''. She is currently unsure which evolutionary path to take.

Run Away (Innate):

This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability (Innate):

The moves that match this Pokemon's type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2)

Anticipation (DW LOCKED, Innate):
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 55
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 5/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Heliping Hand (*)
Tackle (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Bite (*)
Covet (*)
Take Down (*)
Double-Edge
Batom Pass
Last Resort

Dig (*)
Facade (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Double Team
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Heal Bell
Substitute
Reflect

Wish (*)
Yawn (*)
Flail (*)

Battle Rules:
2v2 or 3v3 (Challenger's Choice) NFE Singles
2 Subs
2 Recovers
5 Chills
2 Day DQ; 2 for Ref

I'll give my opponent the choice of arena, but please try to keep it a fairly basic arena.

(Also, I don't know if this is allowed, but I can accept up to three challenges from this single post, I have all three slots open)

Putting forward a challenge to anyone who wants it

2v2 NFE singles
2 subs
2 recovers/5 chills
2 day DQ
Arena ASB unless the opponent wants something different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)