The Neverused Premier League - Week 3

Who should run the Gauntlet - See post #107 for details

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here's the 24 Hour Warning

Blackthorn Braviaries vs Canalave Camerupts
Hail Stage
Dittocrow vs McMeghan
BW2 NU
Reiky vs Aqualouis
Tutee
TeraVoltage vs Chieliee

Lilycove Ludicolos vs Dewford Dewgongs
NU Stage 0
Iris vs davidness
Jynx Stage
Funkasaurus vs Demist

Safari Zone Sawsbucks vs Sootopolis Samurotts
NU stage 0
LuckOverSkill vs ala
Jynx stage
Celsius vs EBeast
BW2 NU
Ginku vs Axaj

No Need to send me Rosters - It's All star week starting tomorrow. No Extensions will be given unless you have a good reason.

Poll up for the gauntlet challenge
Rules for the Gauntlet challenge
One user vs an entire Team
They can't lose once else it's game over
No points will be obtained from it, only bragging rights.
Standard BW2 NU

Nominations - send me a PM or VM with your nomination.
FLCL
CrashinBoomBang
Iris
Annoyer

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Activity post? I was in contact with Ginku but he hasn't been online here or IRC for several days so...

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
lol if flcl gets voted for gauntlet pls make him face my team

he won't even win one battle

i would win but OK don't vote me thats cool too

if you're scared

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I admit that i Forgot that but i tried to get this done tonight and reiky, who saw my vm and only had to pm me or to come on oriserver, didn't give a fuck about it, probably cause he knows that he can get the activity...

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Blackthorn Braviaries vs Canalave Camerupts
BW2 NU
Reiky vs Aqualouis
Tutee - Coinflip
TeraVoltage vs Chieliee

Lilycove Ludicolos vs Dewford Dewgongs
NU Stage 0 -2 day Extension Iris has been out of the country
Iris vs davidness
Jynx Stage - Coinflip
Funkasaurus vs Demist

Safari Zone Sawsbucks vs Sootopolis Samurotts
NU stage 0
LuckOverSkill vs ala
Jynx stage - 2 day extension
Celsius vs EBeast
BW2 NU
Ginku vs Axaj
Hail
Level 51 vs Moet

Calling time here are the decisions that have been made. I'll be as quick as I can with All Star.

I admit that i Forgot that but i tried to get this done tonight and reiky, who saw my vm and only had to pm me or to come on oriserver, didn't give a fuck about it, probably cause he knows that he can get the activity...
Seriously, I can not believe this, I sent you a VM on the first day of the round which you never answered until today (I just saw it on the phone) you say you had forgotten the tournament but I'm sure you read my VM and you didn't pay attention to it, I didn't take the activity win because I wanted to but because you've been johning the whole week.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Seriously, I can not believe this, I sent you a VM on the first day of the round which you never answered until today (I just saw it on the phone) you say you had forgotten the tournament but I'm sure you read my VM and you didn't pay attention to it, I didn't take the activity win because I wanted to but because you've been johning the whole week.
Calm down, friend. The week's over, and this entire tournament is literally just for funsies.

As a general statement, and not an attack on either party with this matter: if you have the opportunity to play, play. Winning the ~NUPL~ really should not be important enough to you that you're willing to skip over a chance to play because you feel like you have the activity win in the bag.

I'm closing this thread since a new one is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)