Zoom level

I'm using the Windows download version of Pokemon Showdown.

When I logged in shortly before today's server restart, the window contents were zoomed-in. As if I hit "ctrl +" in a web browser. But this program is not a web browser per se, so trying "ctrl -" has no apparent effect.

Anything I can do?

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Ehh, you'll have to be more specific. In Windows, there's a Chrome app and a Firefox app.

Honestly, though, I don't know how to change the zoom levels in either of them. You might want to report that as a bug to the Chrome or Firefox team.

Ehh, you'll have to be more specific. In Windows, there's a Chrome app and a Firefox app.

Honestly, though, I don't know how to change the zoom levels in either of them. You might want to report that as a bug to the Chrome or Firefox team.
It's a separate executable. The app is not in the usual sense running within Firefox. Windows task manager calls it "Pokemon Showdown.exe" as opposed to "Firefox.exe".

It's a separate executable. The app is not in the usual sense running within Firefox. Windows task manager calls it "Pokemon Showdown.exe" as opposed to "Firefox.exe".
It is actually using the Firefox browser control, though. Holding ctrl+scrolling the mouse wheel up or down will zoom in and out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)