Little Cups (Cup 4, FINALS!)

oh ya i made contact and will play on Sunday Morning/Saturday Night or something along those lines

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Having a lot of trouble getting in contact with Younii. Perhaps it's the major time zone difference...Activity post nonetheless

Awesome job getting all the matches done before the deadline guys

Semifinals:

Younii vs. The Unlucky one
Corkscrew vs. Electrolyte

Deadline is Sunday, March 24th at 11:59 PM EST

won vs younii. btw, the SE double hit+parahax was only 32% chance of happening for you to win. so yeah.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats Electrolyte. Nice team as well, between Riolu, Shroomish and Tirtouga it wasn't hard for you to beat sand just proving that you don't need Snover to do it, which was the whole point of this tourney.

Also that Leichi berry is pretty cool and certainly helped you beat me as it secured the KO on my Lileep.

um something i noticed about this tourney is that 3/4 of the finalists (and a lot of people i fought) were running Tirtouga on there team. 3/4 were also running Foongus/Shroomish iirc, i forgot if younii ran a grass but he did run tirt. I think Tirtouga is starting to evolve to become amongst the strongest pokemon now as it can check a top threat; sand. Riolu on Electrolyte was really cool as well and everything was well done on his end. The more people discover about that turtle i swear the more of a top threat he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)