Simple Questions & Simple Answers & General Resources (OU Edition) MK II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you followed the link I gave you and plugged in your Haxorus's stats, you would see your Haxorus has a speed IV of 0 (assuming you put 252 speed EVs in it) which is really quite bad. An Adamant Haxorus with 252 speed EVs and 31 Speed IVs should have 293 speed.

How many priority users are there on an average OU team? I know there are a bunch of viable ones such as Scizor, Breloom, Mamoswine, Toxicroak, Dragonite etc. but I don't think anybody runs more than 1-2, right?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
How many priority users are there on an average OU team? I know there are a bunch of viable ones such as Scizor, Breloom, Mamoswine, Toxicroak, Dragonite etc. but I don't think anybody runs more than 1-2, right?
Yeah people usually won't use more than 1 or 2 priority mons sometimes people use 3 if they don't got a scarfer on their team and want to cover all revenge killing with priority but that is a rare case.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
expanding on burningman's answer, there's really no limit to the number of priority users you can have on an average ou team, but on a standard offensive team it's gonna be 1 or 2. hyper offense you will probably see 2, but 3 is also a real possibility. on semi stall or stall teams you'll only see 1 priority user if any at all. common examples of ou priority users include scizor, breloom, dragonite, lucario, mamoswine, and conkeldurr.

I want to compare something in theorymon: How strong is a ice shard from Kyurem Black (compared to BP Scizor, Espeed Nite, all with Band and max EV'sIV's etc.)

Well in terms of just raw power, I placed the calcs in Honkalculator:
252+ Atk Choice Band Kyurem-B Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 132-156 (38.7 - 45.74%)
252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 162-192 (47.5 - 56.3%)
252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite ExtremeSpeed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def (custom): 147-173 (43.1 - 50.73%)

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How useful is CB Durant? The raw power is much appreciated, though, is the chances of missing worth the chances? Same for Choice Scarf. Or is Hone Claws the only 'viable' option for Durant in OU? It's generally outclassed by its lacking stats, but how would it be used in OU? Thank you in advance.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This thread has run its course. You can check out the new OU SQSA Thread, updated with relevant links and a new FAQ! Thanks to all who participated in this thread. See you on the flip side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)