0 Chills/0 Recovers
2 Subs
Flavor Actions are welcome.
Arena:

Field Type- Water/Flying/Grass
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No weather, Pokemon Over 110 pounds cannot battle here

Lily Pad Lake: Deep in the Eterna Forest lies a serene lake topped with larger than life lily pads. If trainers aren’t battling you can see many different kinds of wild pokemon jumping and playing on the lily pads. All of the pads are roughly the same size (three feet long and wide) and are anchored to their spot. They also hold an incredible amount of weight; up to two hundred pounds! If anything heavier hits the lily pads they will sink. The pond itself is very shallow at the edges, but it gets as deep as thirty feet when you reach the center. For the battle all pokemon must be either in, on, or above the lake; a pokemon cannot walk around the lake or stay at its shore. The weather is lovely this time of year, but the tall canopy covers most sunlight, bathing the lake in cool shadows and trapping the mist. Summary: all pokemon must stay above, on, or in the lake. Lily pads will collapse if there is more than 110 pounds on it. Weather moves will fail. Dig/Earthquake is alright​

Wont be taking DFrog's anymore because of Glacier.
Accepting this.

ACCEPTING!

2 Day DQ!

EDIT:

Also challenging Pwne to this match and Faylion says he'll ref!

1v1 FE Singles
1 Day DQ (be faster)
2 Subs
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Items = Training/On you choose :P
Abilities = All
Switch = KO
Tower of Heaven 3 Laws to start match

LEGGO

Dropping my battle with Gerard to issue a new challenge (besides, I doubt anyone would have been willing to ref it anyways. It's been a couple of days since it was posted).

6 v 6 Triples
Items= All
Abilities = All
Subs = 2
Chills/Recoveries = 2/5
Switch = OK
1 Day DQ; 3 Days for Referee
Arena: ASB Arena

Dropping my battle with Gerard to issue a new challenge (besides, I doubt anyone would have been willing to ref it anyways. It's been a couple of days since it was posted).

6 v 6 Triples
Items= All
Abilities = All
Subs = 2
Chills/Recoveries = 2/5
Switch = OK
Need to train... I will come at you

With high hope I introduce my Social Group The Danger Zone, a place to set your own rules and try out something new, play with Pokemon you dont own or can't use, or test a new idea. In inauguration of this moment, I will ref a match however that participants like. Just to let you know, no counters of any kind (neither in ASB or Social Group) can be awarded at this time.

Also posting a request for 2 battlers in The Danger Zone for me to ref a 3v3 Singles FE Tower of Heaven match. I must warn, my laws will become strenous. Once again, no counters of any kind (neither in ASB or Social Group) can be awarded at this time.

6 v 6 Triples
Items= All
Abilities = All
Subs = 2
Chills/Recoveries = 2/5
Switch = OK
Need to train... I will come at you
I be reffing this.

And 2 2v2 (any format) open challenges. One is FEs, one is NFEs.
All abilities
1/5 recover/chills
Items=training
Switch=KO
2 Subs
2 Day DQ
Any Arena

EDIT: Reffing Pwn and Leet below this, too.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
challenging leet to a 2v2 doubles lc
all abilities
1/5 rec/chill
training items
switch = ko
2 sub
1 day dq
asb arena

"My power must continually grow... If not for this era, than the next... However short those eras may be... who is willing to face me? And see if they can find me?"

(Looking for a battle, and testing a new arena.)

1 VS 1 Singles
DQ: 3 Days
Substitutions: 2
Restrictions: 5 Chills/2 Recoveries
Arena: New Temple of the End

New Temple of the End (Potential Dark Gym Arena)
This ancient temple is tucked away in a canyon in the middle of a desert. The first, and closer, Temple of the End, regrettably, was in the Icy Forest, and disappeared with the trees. Forced to come here, there is a sight to behold. Inside, there is a series of murals on the walls depicting how various worlds ended. Opposite of the entrance, there is a single mural depicting Palkia pointing with both claws to the statue of a young woman in front of it, which has an arm extending upwards. The statue’s hand, as well as whatever Palkia was pointing at originally, is missing.

You could linger and see the sights, but that is not the original purpose for coming here. No. Here, you seek to battle against an opponent.

Temple Effects:
Prevents Hail, Rain, and Sun from being summoned normally. If summoned with a weather stone, it instead summons it one strength weaker than normal (Permanent>6 Rounds>4 Rounds).
Dark-Types gain +1 Accuracy and +1 Evasion due to the shadowy conditions. Fighting types lose 1 Accuracy and 1 Evasion due to the shadowy conditions. Signal Beam, SolarBeam, and Tail Glow remove the dark bonuses and fighting penalties for the rest of the round they are used in. Flash removes the bonuses and penalties for two rounds in addition to the normal accuracy drop. Illuminate removes the bonuses and penalties for as long as it is activated

Acceptor's choice, but would prefer:
Abilities: Any
Items: Training
Switch: N/A

Putting forward an open challenge:

2v2 LC Singles
DQ 36 hours (1.5 days) or 48h for ref
3 subs per round
Training items
Everything else up to accepter, but no "no abilities"

And 2 2v2 (any format) open challenges. One is FEs, one is NFEs.
All abilities
1/5 recover/chills
Items=training
Switch=KO
2 Subs
2 Day DQ
Any Arena
I accept the NFE challenge. I have no training items so I will just be using no items though...
I guess I'll dust off the old reffing whatever and take this. PM the mons.

However, you have to specify the format (Singles or Doubles) in your PM or via VM, Houndoomsday. I'll go with Singles if you don't say. Also, I'm assuming ASB arena, unless you say otherwise.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

"My power must continually grow... If not for this era, than the next... However short those eras may be... who is willing to face me? And see if they can find me?"

(Looking for a battle, and testing a new arena.)

1 VS 1 Singles
DQ: 3 Days
Substitutions: 2
Restrictions: 5 Chills/2 Recoveries
Arena: New Temple of the End

New Temple of the End (Potential Dark Gym Arena)
This ancient temple is tucked away in a canyon in the middle of a desert. The first, and closer, Temple of the End, regrettably, was in the Icy Forest, and disappeared with the trees. Forced to come here, there is a sight to behold. Inside, there is a series of murals on the walls depicting how various worlds ended. Opposite of the entrance, there is a single mural depicting Palkia pointing with both claws to the statue of a young woman in front of it, which has an arm extending upwards. The statue’s hand, as well as whatever Palkia was pointing at originally, is missing.

You could linger and see the sights, but that is not the original purpose for coming here. No. Here, you seek to battle against an opponent.

Temple Effects:
Prevents Hail, Rain, and Sun from being summoned normally. If summoned with a weather stone, it instead summons it one strength weaker than normal (Permanent>6 Rounds>4 Rounds).
Dark-Types gain +1 Accuracy and +1 Evasion due to the shadowy conditions. Fighting types lose 1 Accuracy and 1 Evasion due to the shadowy conditions. Signal Beam, SolarBeam, and Tail Glow remove the dark bonuses and fighting penalties for the rest of the round they are used in. Flash removes the bonuses and penalties for two rounds in addition to the normal accuracy drop. Illuminate removes the bonuses and penalties for as long as it is activated

Acceptor's choice, but would prefer:
Abilities: Any
Switch: N/A
I Accept!

Abilities: 1
Switch: woopalooza (KO).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)