OU Team Style Tournament #2: Weather Wars [Won by Joeyboy]

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Broken Wing and I scheduled for 1PM, GMT + 13:00 (7PM, EST). That time was over an hour ago, I told him I'd be on Groudon's Grotto, and there has been no sign of him. Not only that, but he hasn't been online all day. I'm hoping to get this done. Activity post.

my opponent don't reply if i need of screeshot for confirm my acitivity,ask to me
You have got to be kidding me. The only reason we couldn't get our match done was because you were very unclear with timezones. I was totally unsure about what time to play on and I was giving a decent amount more cooperation than you i believe. Please don't say I didn't reply since that is absolute bs. I don't complain like this but this is borderline retarded.

I didn't find nowhere my opponent, I don't mean he doesn't want to play our battle but we couldn't to schedule a time to play. I am posting this only to say that I'm active too, I hope to play with my opponent before the deadline but probably we need a little extension.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I talked to Eranu once, and he said he would be on #pokemon, but unfortunately, I can't access IRC while I'm at school, so I messaged him and said I would be on Showdown but the didn't show up. It's not really his fault, he told me where I could reach him and I can't get there. I'm just saying why we haven't had our battle yet. We'll get it done, I'm sure.

unlucky one*= i wrote to you 2 times like i'm on where are you?...enough to write me a excuse like ''sorry I was not in line''.but nothing..so are you on for play?

unlucky one*= i wrote to you 2 times like i'm on where are you?...enough to write me a excuse like ''sorry I was not in line''.but nothing..so are you on for play?
Well, might as well actually tell me your timezone earlier. or try to schedule something. Sure you tried to schedule something but it was absolutely unclear. I don't really give a damn about this tournament anymore but this is just fucking insane. There are times when i'm not even awake that you send me and that's far from an excuse.

I talked to windsong a while ago on irc about getting this match done, but I haven't seen him on since then. I PMed him earlier today about a battling time, no response yet. I really do hope this gets done though but...activity post.

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
No offense to anyone but It is a little ridiculous I had to play at a bad time to get this done by the 4 day deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)