Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@ Jacobzilla

Aim the Poliwrath

First catch a Poliwag at Ecruteak City with an old rod.

Second play as freely as you like until the Cianwood gym, it must solo the gym as a Poliwhirl with no battle items or medicine, it must do this whilst being under level 30, if it is above level 30 you must solos the gym with double slap, surf and rain dance only.

After beating Chuck Aim becomes envious of Chuck's Poiliwrath so you must give it a water stone, it must also be taught the focus punch gained from the gym and substitute (buy from goldenrod dept.), from now on Aim must take Aim and only use focus punch and substitute, it can only use substitute once per battle however

enjoy

note - battle Tully on route 42 as soon as you get to Ecruteak and get his number, eventually he'll give you a water stone
Thanks, I now have a Sentret and a Poliwag, just 4 more :D. If anybody'd like to give me a starter poke that'd be great.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Jacobzilla, how would you like a ledyba... something like iScream?
iScream loves three things. Ice cream, screaming and screens! As such it must always have the screens in its movepool and use the corresponding screen to whatever pokemon you run into, including wild ones, based on their primary type and the type's special/physical status in gen 3 or before. For instance, say you run into a wild bellsprout, use light screen as grass was special in generation 3.
Becuase it likes ice cream so much, it tries to make one in every possible opportunity, so it has to try and get frosting on all water types or ice types by using silver wind on them! (It learns via level up) However, since iScream is very laid back it can have this as its only attacking move (I am so wasteful of PP :D). Since it loves screaming so much, it has to solo 2 gym leaders where all of the gym leaders pokemon are confused by supersonic at least once.
Once it has completed its move set it can evolve. (Don't worry, its just level 25, it gets all of the moves via level up as well!)

Enjoy!
(It can have any other moves before the set it completed)

Jacobzilla, have Robert the Cyndaquil (male)
Robert is very impressed with his speed, and as such must be switched out and healed if ever he is paralysed. Also, he must always know quick attack and swift, as they are very speedy moves for him to use.
To evolve into quilava, Solo Morty
As a quilava he gains much larger love of fire type moves, and therefore must always have at least two in his moveset. However, he still must keep quick attack and swift.
When you venture into the radio tower, Robert must defeat executive Archer by himself. After this, all his moveset restrictions are lifted, but he still may not evolve.
To evolve, he must prove his worth to the guardian of the sea, Lugia! Robert must be the only pokemon used in the battle with lugia, whether he is defeated or captured (master ball is forbidden)

Have Fun :)

Jacobzilla, have Robert the Cyndaquil (male)
Robert is very impressed with his speed, and as such must be switched out and healed if ever he is paralysed. Also, he must always know quick attack and swift, as they are very speedy moves for him to use.
To evolve into quilava, Solo Morty
As a quilava he gains much larger love of fire type moves, and therefore must always have at least two in his moveset. However, he still must keep quick attack and swift.
When you venture into the radio tower, Robert must defeat executive Archer by himself. After this, all his moveset restrictions are lifted, but he still may not evolve.
To evolve, he must prove his worth to the guardian of the sea, Lugia! Robert must be the only pokemon used in the battle with lugia, whether he is defeated or captured (master ball is forbidden)

Have Fun :)
I don't think he can learn quick attack

Celever

i am town
CJorex, I do have a nice idea for all 3 of trhose so if you want me to give you two challenges to get ready quicker I really am happy to (or 4, becuase wynaut? lol)

Chikorita - for you, I have Pikablu the Marill.
Pikablu was one of the most hyped PokeGods of the 90's, but now has fallen into obscurity. This is highly depressing for Pikablu, but has also given the Marill a resolve unlike any other.

Naturally, showing off its Huge Power is a must; Thick Fat is embarrassing, after all.
Secondly, Pikablu doesn't care about the younger trainers, since they don't remember the former glory the Marill once had. However, the older ones need to be shown the light - solo 25 adult trainers, to match Pikachu's Pokedex number.

Speaking of Pikachu, Pikablu is related to that line. It evolves from Raichu, actually. As such, you must have a Raichu in your team to evolve Pikablu. It doesn't have to be permanent, but it must be when the level-up takes place.

If you wish to take this challenge, good luck.

Sorry CJorex, shiruba got there first,
First come first serve it is then :)
Shiruba, accepted :)

Party is

Nova the Vulpix
Must have sunny day and three other fire type moves
Max beauty to evolve
If she takes a hit, she must attack back
Complete master rank beauty contest to lift final restriction

Aquila the taillow
Must switch in immediately if any Pokemons health drops into red (outside of solos)
Solo any gym bar brawly

Ryouta the magnemite
No restrictions as a magnemite
When evolved, can only use two moves
If hit with a s.e. move, switch to the other two in his moveset

Fair the sableye
If hit with a fighting or psychic move or if it is in battle against a fighting or psychic pokemon it must be deposited into the PC until the next city/town is reached
Can never use super effective moves
Must use 5 NVE moves on each route, or the first restriction applies

Leif the treecko
Every town, buy items equal to 100 times Leif's own level
Must lead the party whilst surfing
As soon as possible, he must have 4 differently typed moves

Pikablu the marill
Must have Huge Power
Solo 25 Adult trainers
To evolve, there must be a Raichu in the party

Thanks guys, I've updated my OP. I just need two more pokes. So far I have Sentret, Poliwrath, Ledyba, and Cyndaquil. I can give out pokes if anybody needs any too.

alright guys, i'll be playing heart gold, medium difficulty and please, no starters, or legendaries. trading is on the table
I'll give you my favorite Pokémon ever - take Chubs the Munchlax. :)

Now, don't expect having a Munchlax to be a walk in the park! Hatch it from an Egg as soon as you can (meaning you trade it over as an Egg). Munchlax is a very special Pokémon that needs to eat a lot - give it any Berry at all times possible.

In fact, something very important - Munchlax must eat at least 30 items before it can evolve into Snorlax! This means any consumable food item, like berries, EV drinks, and vending machine drinks.

As a Snorlax, you have access to one of the best Pokémon in the game, but with a catch - before major battles, Snorlax has to be properly fed! As such, Snorlax must eat 5 items before it can participate in a major battle (this restriction does not apply to Munchlax).

Additionally, this is a very normal Snorlax - he doesn't like to walk around! Avoid having him lead your party when you're walking around, and definitely teach him (or let him learn) Rest, which must be in his moveset when you beat the game (either the Elite Four or against Red). Good luck!

Your Munchlax has woken up!

CJorex, I do have a nice idea for all 3 of trhose so if you want me to give you two challenges to get ready quicker I really am happy to (or 4, becuase wynaut? lol)
Give me all you like! I'll only accept second/third/fourth challanges if I like them though

Yeah don't like that one. Not my thing. Bit boring and this is an esy scramble so the no stabs restriction is a bit harsh. I see myself eternally dumping this one in my PC. You haven't put enough thought into this, and it is useless for story purposes. It needs a complete overhaul before I'd even think of using this

Could you please put a backstory in? I want everything good for story purposes. It is better, but still not what I'm looking for

CJorex, you have been tasked with Peacemaker the Tirtouga.

Peacemaker retains memories of his family & friends, who were all inherently violent. Every slight argument would erupt into a brutal war, which usually resulted in serious injury to themselves or others. Eventually, their violence drove them all into oblivion, until he was all alone!
As a result, he vows never to repeat their mistakes, and to travel around, encouraging other pokémon to adopt a less violent lifestyle...

Rules:

- He must always know at least 2 of the following; Withdraw, Bide, Curse, Protect, Wide Guard, and cannot attack until he has used both of these moves at least once after he switches in.

- If Taunted, switch him out immediately.

- If he is fainted by an opponent's attack, he becomes too upset to fight again until either:
A) You meet a pokémon who uses more than 2 non-attacks in a row
B) You reach the next town

- Once he has witnessed a total of 25 non-attacks used by opponents he faces, he becomes content with the work he has done & the first restriction is lifted.

- He refuses to attack at all in important fights (Plasma, Rival, Gym Leaders, E4 etc.)

- Once he learns Shell Smash, has fainted 15 pokémon, and been fainted 5 times, something inside him snaps and he evolves, changing completely...

- His family's dormant violent genes have awakened inside him! All previous restrictions are lifted & he must be renamed Warmonger, as his earlier resolve has been all but forgotten!

- He must use Shell Smash at the start of every battle, and can only switch out once he faints an opponent.

- Shell Smash is the only non-attack he wants to use.

- If he is fainted, he must solo the very next battle.

- To make up for his earlier cowardice, he must solo a total of 3 important fights, one of which has to be an Elite Four or the Champ. (Ghetsis/Victory Road Rival counts as 2 of these)

Hopefully this isn't too challenging for ya :P

CJorex, take RJected the ???. Rejected is extremely angry at you for rejecting him for no reason, so he decided to resubmit himself to get his revenge. Rejected is also extremely supportive of the Scramble Challange rules because they defend his right to not be rejected, so you may not choose a legendary Pokemon to be RJected and you may not choose any Pokemon whose final evolved form is in the OU tier, since they clearly aren't being rejected by anyone.

You told him that you would never use him as a challange. Of course, that's absolutely fine since you're taking 12 challenges. It's just that...he's not going to be rejected ever again. You may never box RJected, and he must lead against every gym leader not being soloed. Additionally, RJected may never learn any TMs or HMs-he rejects them just like you rejected him. Finally, RJected may only evolve (if the Pokemon you choose can evolve at all) once every other accepted Scramblemon has fulfilled its evolution restriction.

If you reject RJected, you are required to accept one of the challenges you rejected, and play that one instead.

Have fun!

Bearded Dragonite, accepted!
ShinySkarmory, I'm assuming ??? means any pokemon I like? Also, can I call it Reject because that sounds better.

Celever

i am town
Clutch, I will edit this post with your challenge in a second. You said that you can trade, so lets hope you have a gen 3 game.

Scrambled the Illumise!!!
I don't know if you watch Marriland on youtube, but I sure do, and on his emerald nuzlocke he caught an Illumise and named it Omelette! Unfortunately, she did die during the nuzlocke - or so Marriland though! She just barely clung on to life, and is in such a state that who she thought were her friends have given her the nickname scrambled omelette (Marriland releases his dead that's how she went into the wild) so that's why you must call her Scrambled! Now, when Scrambled was in full health she had so much swag, she wore black glasses and knew Swagger! So, for your first 2 restrictions, Scrambled must always hold blackglasses and learn Swagger ASAP! Scrambled learned thief when she was in a healthier state, however as you need to be nimble and healthy to steal things, Scrambled may not learn thief, yet must still hold blackglasses! Scrambled perseveres though; she persevered when she almost died that fateful day and she perseveres now! She must solo any gym leader AFTER obtaining and learning swagger. Scrambled must use swagger on every of the pokemon the gym leader (or elite four member, if you want) it solos! Now, Scrambled is in such a mental state that she may have only 2 special attacking moves at one time which, including the permanent swagger, leaves it only one possible physically attacking move or 2 status moves! I think that's probably enough, but as a final challenge, Scrambled was "killed" by a Gyarados, so Scrambled must solo any Gyarados you see (including the red one). If Scrambled isn't already out when a Gyarados leads a battle or you run into a wild one Scrambled must switch in and solo it ! If a Gyarados makes Scrambled faint again then Scrambled may only learn 3 moves, and may only learn one special attacking move and then swagger, leaving room for either a physically attacking move or 2 status attacks. Oh, and she must get the 2 (unless you faint from a gyarados) special moves ASAP, as well as Swagger ASAP as mentioned above.

Good luck!

Okay, i've decided. Rejected will be a Tepig. Having a reject as my starter will be good for story purposes anyway. Just need a Joltik now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)