Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need someone to please convert my Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus into therian formes and get them exported as .pkm files to put in my game. I don't own a 3DS so Im in a bad boat right now.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I need someone to please convert my Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus into therian formes and get them exported as .pkm files to put in my game. I don't own a 3DS so Im in a bad boat right now.
That would involve hacking, which isn't tolerated on Smogon.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
IVs are standard seed. I assume that's what you meant by "perfect".

Also: This would probably be better in the RNG help thread.

I hope I'm able to ask a question about Pokecheck, I did a simple search of the forums and could not find a dedicated Pokecheck thread. I use Pokecheck to see what the IVs of my Pokemon are, check if things are legal, etc. I do not have an account on that site, but I discovered that two pokemon that I RNG'd myself are uploaded there for public download. My question is, is there any real downside to me because this happened? I don't really mind if people are only simply able to get a copy for themselves.

I'm looking for Genies to get ready for pax, unfortunately all the ones I've come across are pretty junk. I can provide some 5th gen tutoring an some other services.

I hope I'm able to ask a question about Pokecheck, I did a simple search of the forums and could not find a dedicated Pokecheck thread. I use Pokecheck to see what the IVs of my Pokemon are, check if things are legal, etc. I do not have an account on that site, but I discovered that two pokemon that I RNG'd myself are uploaded there for public download. My question is, is there any real downside to me because this happened? I don't really mind if people are only simply able to get a copy for themselves.
I don't think there's any downside, if you don't mind people downloading it. If anything someone can search your ID and see that you have legal pokemon. I searched my ID out of curiosity and found something I did as a BP on there, which is ok, but I'd be pretty irritated if like all my stuff was on there, hehe. :P

Could someone tell me how to get a wish lickitung/lickylicky? Apparently, it does not learn wish by level up or as an egg move...

Slight problems
1. If you sent the real pkmn and not a copy then when you download them, I believe they will have a ribbon that may or may not be flag as a hack at tournaments

2. Someone could download your poke and hack something in it and blame you for giving them an hack

You can set your pkmn to be private

Does anyone know the mechanics of the move counter in double battles for 5th gen? I've looked around and can't find an explanation anywhere.

Counter and mirror coat are a little unreliable in doubles battles.
If you use counter then your pokemon wil attack the last pokemon that used a physical attack against it, if the last attack on you pokemon was special then counter will fail. Same thing with mirror coat.

Les't put an example: your opponent have a Tyranitar and a milotic, you have crustle and select Counter. tyranitar have a scarf and attack first with low kick (physical) and then milotic use scald (special), when crustle use counter the move will fail, because the last attack used againts him was special.

(Counter/Mirror Coat only attack the last pokemon that attacked yours)

Two pokemon with same speed status, same speed IV's battle one another. They both use the same move, let's say... thunder wave. Who will hit first?

I don't think there's any downside, if you don't mind people downloading it. If anything someone can search your ID and see that you have legal pokemon. I searched my ID out of curiosity and found something I did as a BP on there, which is ok, but I'd be pretty irritated if like all my stuff was on there, hehe. :P
Slight problems
1. If you sent the real pkmn and not a copy then when you download them, I believe they will have a ribbon that may or may not be flag as a hack at tournaments

2. Someone could download your poke and hack something in it and blame you for giving them an hack

You can set your pkmn to be private
Ah okay. Thank you both for helping. Guess I'll look into creating an account there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)