Pokemon Showdown is back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
The web server's back up, but the database is still down, so logging in isn't possible yet. It should be back somewhat soon, though.

I see guests battling, but i can't battle at all. It tells me to choose my name and i can't choose. Help please?

I see guests battling, but i can't battle at all. It tells me to choose my name and i can't choose. Help please?
Zarel can't do anything about it as it's the service provider thing (as you may know I'm not so experienced in this stuff). Check the link Zarel put up, it'll surely explain the problem. There was an outage. All we can do is sit and wait for the outage to be corrected, and then PS will be back to normal.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
The hosting company has resolved this issue and Pokemon Showdown is no longer down.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
Dreamhost is once again having issues, so Pokemon Showdown is down again. As before, there is nothing we can do. Hopefully it will be back within a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)