April Fools!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm actually a spambot advertising illegal drugs

That's why I have this avatar

Yeah I got caught off-guard this morning when I checked my hotmail and it was OUTLOOK

clever guys

That's the point, they shouldn't put time and effort into these wasted things when it's so fucking obvious.

Haha, fuck you too.
Dang man. I'm sure that you're the owner of a successful corporation and totally have room to criticize the decisions of businesses like Google, Microsoft, Youtube, Riot Games, etc.

Please enlighten me. What business do you run? How successful is it? What are your secrets to maintaining such a serious, anti-fun tone?

I mean, we can't help it if you have a cactus stuck up your ass. We get it. You do not understand "fun". Please let the rest of us have it while you keep trying to get that cactus out of there.

Dang man. I'm sure that you're the owner of a successful corporation and totally have room to criticize the decisions of businesses like Google, Microsoft, Youtube, Riot Games, etc.

Please enlighten me. What business do you run? How successful is it? What are your secrets to maintaining such a serious, anti-fun tone?

I mean, we can't help it if you have a cactus stuck up your ass. We get it. You do not understand "fun". Please let the rest of us have it while you keep trying to get that cactus out of there.
RAGE RAGE RAGE

Hopefully this is April Fool's. :3

google eyeball would be very weird, on april fools, they take you to a very ugly picture like kanye west or something.
on google smell i got wet dog lol.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
The prank about Gmail Blue was really great. I believed it :[ Google'ing for 30 minutes, instead of doing my essay, to find out that it was a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)