Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zakariown

I was winning him 5-1, his last pokemon was starmie with the life in red and there where stealth rocks and spikes, and he cuts the battle. How did he do it, simple, when he had to choice starmie, he turn off his ds. The battle was long, and I am very angry with him. If you need more evidence, tell me. His page: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=179702

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Flap
He is a DCer (DC me and with many other people)
He used NU pokes in a PU battle and said he didn't give a fuck
He insulted me multiple times
He said antar was a random person (LOL)

I am here to report ThePokeCinema101 we were battling and half way through our battle I was smoking him 5-3 and he suddenly responds gg and leaves chat and DISCONNECTS! He said that this was his very first wifi battle in RU tier. This was a Rarely Used Tier battle agasint ThePokeCinema101. Here is our chat. I am TheEpicFly.

<TheEpicFly> hey
<ThePokeCinema101> hi
<TheEpicFly> do you happen to be the PokeCinema on Youtube?
<ThePokeCinema101> no
<TheEpicFly> ok.
<ThePokeCinema101> and i don't have this name to trick people
<TheEpicFly> ok.
<TheEpicFly> going in
<ThePokeCinema101> so hows it going
<TheEpicFly> Alright......................Why how are you doing?
<ThePokeCinema101> im doing fine
<TheEpicFly> rc
<ThePokeCinema101> did you disconnect
<TheEpicFly> yes I'm coming back online
<TheEpicFly> hosting
<ThePokeCinema101> my first ru battle
<TheEpicFly> ok
<TheEpicFly> sorry about the crit
<ThePokeCinema101> gg
Your opponent ended the battle.

I don't normally post in this thread because I find the posts here to be sub-par 90% of the time. Anyway I am reporting battle9692
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=162731

Basically the dude disconnected on me last turn as I was about to win. He tried to make another battle request after, so I put the "this guy d/c" comment so people would caution battling him. Then he posted that, basically freely admitting that he is a disconnecting douche.I don't normally come across too many of them, but sometimes you get tired of the douchebaggery, if that's a word.

I don't know what happens from here, I don't have his FC because I expected him to be one of those disconnect and run cowards. If you want to add him to the blacklist fine, it would give this thread some sort of purpose again. I sincerely hope Gen 6 will improve multiplayer play more and get rid of the disconnecting plague on Wifi battling.

Thanks for your time.

And after I told Alastor Law that it was Ubers, he just left his DS on, waiting for me to quit. It was his fault, so he should be the one quitting

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
And after I told Alastor Law that it was Ubers, he just left his DS on, waiting for me to quit. It was his fault, so he should be the one quitting
I eventually quit because you dind't make the move I needed to run, as I asked you to do so. I was a victim of Smogon April Fool's (I watched a video on YouTube which said that Deo-D was sent to BL), and I offered you to play another game with another team because, after all, it was MY fault, and you didn't accept the callenge and literally said: "Well, I'm going to play Xbox then". So stop saying all this, please, I'm a trusted player and there are people in the Wi-Fi Battle Finder who can actually confirm this.

PS: Excuse my poor English, I'm Spanish.

VortexPokemon

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: VortexPokemon
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=183950
Friend Code: 3955 7315 0378

First of all, I make a battle request for a "BW UU" match and this guy responds. After finally connecting, I see in his team preview that he has a Staraptor and Forretress, essentially two OU pokemon. I inform him of this (as you will see in the chat) and he acknowledges that he knows. However, I wanted to test out my new UU team and decided to accept the challenge anyway.

The battle starts and it goes smoothly in my favor. He manages to knock off one of my pokes but it's still 5 vs. 2 and his last two have very unfavorable matchups against the remainder of my team. He sends out a Drifblim against my Azelf and he just leaves it there, not making a move.

I begin to question him in the chat about the hold up and why he's taking forever to make a move. I last made a move around a quarter to 3 EST and it is now almost a quarter AFTER 3 EST and he still hasn't made a move nor has he responded to my questions on the chat.

It seems pretty obvious to me that this guy is being a sore loser and is just holding me up with the hopes that I just DC on him. On the off chance that something has occurred on his end, it is still incredibly irresponsible to just leave another battler hanging for almost half an hour in the middle of a battle especially one that has been so one-sided (unless he got incapacitated or something which I highly doubt).

Here is the battle log thus far as proof that I tried to resolve this issue myself but to no avail:

<PsychoGamer23> hey
<VortexPokemon> hi
<PsychoGamer23> ill get my team and meet you on
<VortexPokemon> ok
<PsychoGamer23> headed in
<VortexPokemon> just a sec
<PsychoGamer23> Okay
<PsychoGamer23> I'm in and hosting
<VortexPokemon> im comming
<VortexPokemon> connecting
<VortexPokemon> cant connect
<VortexPokemon> should work now
<VortexPokemon> im in
<PsychoGamer23> I don't see you
<PsychoGamer23> I'll RC
<VortexPokemon> cant c u
<VortexPokemon> k
<PsychoGamer23> did you add my FC?
<VortexPokemon> yes
<VortexPokemon> ill go check
<PsychoGamer23> alright reconnecting
<VortexPokemon> maybe i typed wrong
<VortexPokemon> i had wrong FC
<VortexPokemon> going back in
<PsychoGamer23> already in and hosting
<VortexPokemon> i c u
<PsychoGamer23> Looks like we gotta RC again
<VortexPokemon> why?
<PsychoGamer23> Its not picking up
<VortexPokemon> let me host
<PsychoGamer23> go for it
<VortexPokemon> im hosting now
<VortexPokemon> looks like it doesnt work
<PsychoGamer23> rc
<VortexPokemon> k
<VortexPokemon> u talk to me
<PsychoGamer23> okay
<VortexPokemon> nnvm
<VortexPokemon> nvm*
<VortexPokemon> finaly
<VortexPokemon> are you good?
<PsychoGamer23> yeah
<PsychoGamer23> staraptor, shaymin, warortile, forretress, driflim, samurott
<VortexPokemon> ye
<PsychoGamer23> staraptor and forretress aren't UU
<VortexPokemon> ik, i took wrong team
<PsychoGamer23> what's the hold up?
<PsychoGamer23> Seriously.....
<PsychoGamer23> Really....make a move already
<PsychoGamer23> Either make a move or forferit...it's pathetic that you're actually holding me up here just cause I'm winning
<PsychoGamer23> Alright this is going to be reported cause this isn't fair

Never even bothered responding back...

^ Still never responded and I had to go. Here's the last few lines of the chat:

<PsychoGamer23> what's the hold up?
<PsychoGamer23> Seriously.....
<PsychoGamer23> Really....make a move already
<PsychoGamer23> Either make a move or forferit...it's pathetic that you're actually holding me up here just cause I'm winning
<PsychoGamer23> Alright this is going to be reported cause this isn't fair
<PsychoGamer23> Alright this has been reported
<PsychoGamer23> This is pathetic and a huge waste of my time
<PsychoGamer23> Nothing to say?
<PsychoGamer23> It's a win for me regardless...a huge waste of time when I could've been battling a real battler
<PsychoGamer23> This incident has been reported so don't even try to spin this like I DC'd on you.

I know it's not exactly a DC'er or a hacker but this kind of behavior is just as bad and unacceptable as well. It's immature battlers like this who can't take losing that makes battling on this site unpleasant sometimes. Possibly some emergency could have happened which in that case, that is why a "Run" option was implemented in there. I've had a few battles where the opponent had to go immediately and they simply hit the run button. Regardless, it is unfair to the opponent as it is a waste of time, not to mention battery life or missed opportunities to battle other players.

This type of thing is a problem and should be addressed as well.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
he said she said, this is getting out of control. Nobody is using the template provided so nobody is going to get added to any blacklist here until any of you start using the template. Understood? Or do you need to go back to elementary school?

Disconnector

This guy ''Turks'' had a battle with me and I was stalling him out. The battle lasted for about 40 minutes and he was on his last pokemon while my entire team was alive and he decided to disconnect.

Here is his FC - 1679 2866 0954

He normally requests battles with a description like - ''BW2 OU skilled yo!''.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=179163 <---- His profile

What a noob...

Username of alleged disconnector: RealRaymon
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=183550
Friend Code: 4642 8286 0874

A classic case of bad sportmanship, combined with fear of video ending up on youtube : ) Even though at the start of the match he asks for my permission to upload the video. Only to DC as he was about to be 5:0ed... Here is a screenie of our chat (along with a picture of the DCing in process) He did not reply to me any further.

http://gyazo.com/9f475e1014e7c3ee18bd04e82297216d
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7052/disconnectx.jpg

TehDemoNick DCed when he was about to lose, ended the battle chat on the battle finder before I could say anything. He got angry when I got one crit early game. I even admitted that yes the crit mattered and said sorry.

hello I would like to report a player who is disconnected two times in a row
hello <Aidonic>
<santi03> One Second
<Aidonic> Battle9692 did you beat?
but if there was <santi03> Something Strange In That fight
what <Aidonic>
there was something strange <santi03> about that fight
<Aidonic> Like what
<Aidonic> Was strange
entering anything <santi03>
<santi03> in im
<Aidonic> Well i dont see u
hmm <santi03> rc
<santi03> in im
wtf <santi03>
Lol aight <Aidonic>
<Aidonic> Ur gay
<santi03> remacht
Why would you <Aidonic> dc
<Aidonic>?
Pure <santi03> There is only weeping child hahahaha
What are you talking <Aidonic> about?
<santi03> can not AFFORD to lose?
<santi03> with my ladorus That battle ended
<Aidonic> You cant AFFORD to lose?
<Aidonic> What the fuck are you Talking About
lol I do not <santi03> care if you were disconnected or not but you had lost the battle
<Aidonic> I had? i was not going to win for sure
<Aidonic> You disconnected
landorus <santi03> was looking at my scarf and I had one jirachi Jolteon Easily donpahm The Weakened
<santi03> if I disconnect that I'm still here and I ask the rematch?
<Aidonic> Aight lets battle again
ok <santi03> same team and how we started
ok <Aidonic>
Your opponent disconnected.

I asked after the rematch was disconnected again
FC : http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=183170 3526 1579 4559

Lolitslol falsely accused me of cheating

I clearly said i use legal hacks and his un ev trained pokemon were getting obliterated and then he said he is reporting me for cheating and did not explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)