Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a glitch but I don't know how to execute(on showdown) but it will let you chose an attack but it doesn't allow you to attack even after your opponent chides his attack. I believe it happens when an opponents poke faints but I don't know anything else.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
This isn't a replay.

Why isn't this a replay?

The title of this thread literally says "READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!" and the OP literally says "save a replay".

I can't fix this if it's not a replay. :|

(Well, I can, but it's so much harder for me to. Why didn't you make this a replay?)

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou13754930

Bug in question regards Infernape damage calculation for Flare Blitz on turns 4 and 5 of this replay.

Turn 4
Scizor, come back!
Go! Rotom-W (Rotom-Wash)!
The foe's Infernape used Flare Blitz!
It's not very effective... Rotom-W lost 46% of its health!
The foe's Infernape is damaged by recoil!
Rotom-W restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 5
The foe's Infernape used Flare Blitz!
It's not very effective... Rotom-W lost 60% of its health!
The foe's Infernape is damaged by recoil!
Rotom-W fainted!

Running damage calcs:

Infernape was Jolly Choice Banded 252 Atk EV
Rotom-W was Neutral Leftovers 104 HP EV

252Atk Choice Band Iron Fist Infernape (Neutral) Flare Blitz vs 104HP/0Def Leftovers Levitate Rotom (Neutral): 44% - 52% (118 - 140 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

Turn 5 it did 60% damage. Please correct this.

Running damage calcs:

Infernape was Jolly Choice Banded 252 Atk EV
Rotom-W was Neutral Leftovers 104 HP EV

252Atk Choice Band Iron Fist Infernape (Neutral) Flare Blitz vs 104HP/0Def Leftovers Levitate Rotom (Neutral): 44% - 52% (118 - 140 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

Turn 5 it did 60% damage. Please correct this.
The infernape had the ability blaze, which boosts fire type attacks when below 1/3 hp. The recoil from the first flare blitz brought it low enough to be in blaze range for the second, therefore increasing damage

so I made a team, with one pokemon with this information:
Golden-Eye (Sableye) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 120 Def / 132 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Recover
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

so i made sure that i could have this movepool and i could. BUT this message pops up:
"Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Golden-Eye (Sableye) has moves incompatible with its DW ability."

ANYONE EXPLAIN?

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
so I made a team, with one pokemon with this information:
Golden-Eye (Sableye) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 120 Def / 132 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Recover
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

so i made sure that i could have this movepool and i could. BUT this message pops up:
"Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Golden-Eye (Sableye) has moves incompatible with its DW ability."

ANYONE EXPLAIN?
Sableyes can learn these moves through Gen 3 Egg and Event, as well as Gen 4 Egg. Since Sableyes Dream World ability (Prankster) did not exist in either of these gens, these moves are incompatible with Prankster.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sableyes can learn these moves through Gen 3 Egg and Event, as well as Gen 4 Egg. Since Sableyes Dream World ability (Prankster) did not exist in either of these gens, these moves are incompatible with Prankster.
What?

Breed a male Recover Sableye in 4th gen
Tutor it Sucker Punch
Pokétransfer
Breed with female DW Sableye
???
Profit

Sucker Punch and Recover are egg moves, meaning that tommo999 found a valid bug.

What?

Breed a male Recover Sableye in 4th gen
Tutor it Sucker Punch
Pokétransfer
Breed with female DW Sableye
???
Profit

Sucker Punch and Recover are egg moves, meaning that tommo999 found a valid bug.
thank you i thought i have not use a hack for my real Sableye i have on my DS game

About Sableye: there should be a bug, because (in gen V) you can just breed Recover from Alakazam/Medicham/Beheeyem and Sucker Punch from Spinda/Cacturne/Toxicroak, then breed with a female Prankster Sableye and teach TM12 Taunt and TM61 Will-o-Wisp.

Pokes taking weird damage from things like substitute, and burn. i've seen this a couple of times but i've only just had the presence of mind to save a replay of it happening. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru13771851 skip to turn 13. Sceptile sets up a sub and only takes 23% damage. Sorry if this isn't a bug or if someone's already reported it. Cheers
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru13772632
same thing but with stealth rock. skip to turns 14 and 21. Just thought it might be helpful.
I think the pokemon actually took 25% damage but you see 23% because you can see only pixel of the enemy pokemon health and they've different accuracy

Opponent's Zapdos showed up as another Vaporeon in the team tracker in a battle.

http://i.imgur.com/6kDIkMK.png

And for the replay: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoubles13809491

You can see the bug happen right at the end of turn 3. Maybe it has something to do with baton pass, I unno. A minor thing but I figured I'd let you know.
It actually happens when you U-Turn/BPass/VSwitch/anythingelse and the pokemon is sent out at the same turn, in your replay you BPass while the mate faints and in the same turn Vaporeon returns to the game field (idk if you can do it in cartridge game or not).

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
About Sableye: there should be a bug, because (in gen V) you can just breed Recover from Alakazam/Medicham/Beheeyem and Sucker Punch from Spinda/Cacturne/Toxicroak, then breed with a female Prankster Sableye and teach TM12 Taunt and TM61 Will-o-Wisp.
Wait, can you be more specific? How do you get both Recover and Sucker Punch on the same pokemon? Which pokemon is the dad and which pokemon is the mom, and what are their movesets?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Breed Recover onto a Sableye in DPP and get a male baby, and teach that Sucker Punch through a move tutor. Transfer that into BW and breed it with a female Prankster Sableye. You get a Prankster Sableye with both Sucker Punch and Recover.

It's legal, but probably a pain in the ass to get...

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This isn't a replay.

Why isn't this a replay?

The title of this thread literally says "READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!" and the OP literally says "save a replay".

I can't fix this if it's not a replay. :|

(Well, I can, but it's so much harder for me to. Why didn't you make this a replay?)
oops :x

Basically what happened is bibarel dived, got para'd, and remained "underwater". It got hit next turn though, so it's just a graphical bug

sry :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)