Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • ZhengTann: APPROVED

This approval brings my UC to 8.6 and then from this battle I get 3 CC, bringing my CC total to 21. I will purchase 2 Exp. Shares for 6 CC each and a Reaper Cloth for 8 CC, bringing my CC total to 1.

Edgar the Scraggy gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his counters to 3/6, 2 and 3/5. With those 2 MC he gets the BW tutor Zen Headbutt, bringing his MC to 0.

Queen Narissa the Snivy gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into her MC, bringing her counters to 1/9, 4 and 1/5. With those 4 MC she gets the BW TMs Toxic and Aerial Ace, bringing her MC to 0.

Mor'du the Teddiursa gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC and 1 Lucky Egg counter. The KOC goes into his MC while the Lucky Egg counter goes into his EC and then I will add 7 UC to his MC, bringing my UC to 1.6 and his counters to 2/6, 10 and 1/5. With those 10 MC he gets the BW tutors Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Seed Bomb and ThunderPunch and the BW TM Aerial Ace, bringing his MC to 0.

SELF-APPROVED

*sigh* Not again...

Butler the Audino gains 4 MC from this battle. He'll learn from the battle, using 2 MC on B2W2 Tutor Magic Coat, and pick up a powerful attack with BW TM SolarBeam

Butler the Audino:
MC: 0 (Gains Magic Coat and SolarBeam)
DC: 5/5

Myself... 1 CC. As usual. Stockpiling.

Shit

1 CC for myself, stockpiling, and I evolve Slakoth into a Vigoroth!

The two MC's will be used on Slash and Focus Punch.

Bum the Vigoroth

Vigoroth [Bum] (M)

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEEEEEEEEEE

Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpDef)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Vital Spirit:

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Level Up 7/11
Scratch
Focus Energy
Uproar
Fury Swipes
Endure
Slash
Counter
Focus Punch

Prevo Level Up 5/6
Yawn
Slack Off
Faint Attack
Amnesia
Flail

Egg Moves 3/11
Body Slam
Hammer Arm
Night Slash
Slash

Tutor 1/10
Uproar

Past Gen Tutor 3/17
Body Slam
Counter
Endure
Rock Slide

TMs/HMs 4/42
Blizzard
Shadow Ball
Rock Slide
Strength

Past Gen TM 2/10
Focus Punch
Endure

• Geodude6: Any reason you're not claiming an EC for Shelgon? Even if you don't plan on evolving it, the sooner you get it to 9 EC, the sooner it gets 3 MC per battle instead of 2. Based on the information in your profile, your Shelgon's EC should go to 8/9, so add that in and you're APPROVED
  • SubwayJ: APPROVED
  • AOPSUser: APPROVED
  • inanimate blob: Your Vigoroth is lacking the description for Vital Spirit. Fix this and you're APPROVED but when you post your mons in the prize claim thread, please don't put the same move in your pokemon's movepool twice. It's really confusing and it makes it look like you're purchasing the move multiple times.
  • DFrog: APPROVED
  • akela: APPROVED
  • Matezoide: 1v1 singles are only 1 CC, not 2. Fix this and you're APPROVED

This brings my UC to 2.3. SELF-APPROVED

Matezoide is an idiot.

+1 CC

KOC goes into DC, unlocking Tinted Lens.

the 2 MC is used to learn Dark Pulse (B/W 2 Tutor)

Fixed, sorry Obj.

Also:

8 UC

And 8 more UC

Edit:

And 4 CC

Tyrogue:

It's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 3. The 3 MC are stocked for now.
He also gets 1 EC and 1 DC.

Cupra:

The KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 4.

With these, she learns Light Screen and Protect (B/W TMs)

Eevee:

The KOC and 5 UC goes into MC, bringing it to 9.

The EC and DC she gets allows her to evolve and unlock the DW Ability.

She learns Ember, Fire Fang and Fire Spin upon evolving.

Using her 4 MC, she learns Fire Blast (B/W Level Up), Flame Charge, Flamethrower (B/W TM), Sleep Talk and Superpower (B/W 2 Tutor)

<Flareon> [Bridget] (Female)

Nature
: Rash (+ Sp.Attack, - Sp.Def)

Type:
Fire

Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

About: Even as a Flareon, Bridget is extremely innocent and curious, she has an extreme amount of respect (Even if rarely shown) towards the rest of the team and sees Chuck as her ''super-cool older brother'', despite being extremely worried about him. She chose to become a Flareon after being lost in the woods and seeing Twilight and Tara fight off a gang of water types, their passion for fighting and protecting those that need making Bridget realise what she wanted.

Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Guts (DW UNLOCKED, Innate):
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Flareon
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 65
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

EC: 6/6

Heliping Hand (*)
Tackle (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Growl (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Bite (*)
Covet (*)
Take Down (*)
Double-Edge
Batom Pass
Last Resort
Ember
Fire Fang
Fire Blast

Dig (*)
Facade (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Double Team
Hidden Power Grass (7)
Heal Bell
Substitute
Reflect
Flame Charge
Superpower
Flamethrower
Sleep-Talk

Wish (*)
Yawn (*)
Flail (*)

Shuppet also gets 1 EC and 1 DC, allowing to unlock his DW Ability.

Using his KOC, i bring his EC to 6, allowing him to evolve as well.

Using 2 MC, he learns Hyper Beam (B/W TM) and stocks 1 MC.

<Banette> [Chuck] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+ Sp.Attack, - Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

About: Chuck used to live by himself on a haunted house, playing pranks on whoever came by.
In fact, Chuck was extremely lonely in the house, but far too afraid to actualy leave it by himself. Eventualy, Matezoide took a look at the house and was constantly tormented, but unlike past trainers, he decided to stay in there (Much to Bosco and Max's complaints), eventualy managing to trap and capture the ghost type, who finally had actual people to talk and play with.
Despite enjoying his company, Chuck saw himself growing more and more distant, as he watched the others evolve around him, he couldnt understand why he was unable to do that. Eventualy tracked by a doll, Chuck was convinced to fuse with it for power. The sheer evil he had inside his heart, as well as the doll's made Chuck's mind twisted and malignant, caring for nothing but power, he rarely talks to the others and often leaves their home by himself.

Abilites:

Frisk (Innate):

The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Insonia (Innate):

This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Cursed Body (DW UNLOCKED, Innate):

When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 1

Attacks:

Knock Off (*)
Screech (*)
Night Shade (*)
Spite (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Shadow Sneak (*)
Curse (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Shadow Ball
Grudge
Sucker Punch
Snatch
Hex

Trick Room (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Psychic (*)
Pain Split
Magic Coat
Dark Pulse
Rain Dance
Toxic
Thunder
Taunt
Protect
Substitute
Double-Team
Torment
Facade
Foul Play
Icy Wind
Rest
Sleep Talk
Hidden Power Fighting (7)
Endure
Pursuit
Shock-Wave
Body Slam
Hyper Beam

Gunk Shot (*)
Destiny Bond (*)
Imprison (*)
Disable

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4661286#post4661286
Imanalt: 1 CC
-Venonat: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC
-Cupra: 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC + 2 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3481526
Imanalt 1 CC
Hashorn the Claydoll: 4 MC
Ohai the Lucario: 4 MC, 1 KO

venonat goes to 3 ec, 6 mc, 2 dc, stockpiling mc
cupra's koc go to ec, bringing it to 6/9 ec, 6 mc, 2 dc

Argalis (bug2) [Male]
Nature: Sassy (+1 Special defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.

Illusion (DW-LOCKED): (innate)Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 46 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 7

EC: 6/9
MC: 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Hydro Pump
Bug Buzz
Disable

Psychic
Substitute
Shadow Ball

claydol stockpiles mc, luc koc into mc and stockpiles

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
+1 CC
+1 CC
Also 2 CC I never claimed from the tourney

Argalis gets 2 EC and 2 MC that, along with the 1 MC she already has, go to buy Bug Buzz (3MC)
Rufflet gets 1 EC. Rufflet gets 3 MC that are used to learn Tailwind (2 MC) and Whirlwind (1 MC). Even though his EC is 6/6 he is NOT evolving.
Shelgon gets 1 EC and evolves into Salamence. The 1 KOC is converted to MC. The 4 MC go toward learning Fire Fang (free), Thunder Fang (free), Double-Edge (1 MC), Fly (1 MC), and Aerial Ace (2 MC).

Salamence (M)
Hasty nature (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon/Flying

Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
BFlying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Innate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.

Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2-
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115+
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Protect
Zen Headbutt
Fly
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Double-Edge

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Toxic
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide
Substitute

Draco Meteor
Outrage

Wish

Buying 10 Net balls. (-10 CC)

I seem to be very unskilled at battling... well, let us see if I can't make it up with story potential.

Rook the Pawniard gained 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC. I'll have him spend one MC on the Level-Up move Iron Defense and the last two on the B2W2 Move Tutor Dual Chop.

Rook the Pawniard:
EC: 4/6
MC: 0 (Gains Iron Defense and Dual Chop)
DC: 3/5

Another solitary CC... stockpiling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)