Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Need a couple more pokemon for my scramble. Especially a certain one.

-Playing on Diamond with the ability to trade (I also have HG and SS, if anyone wants to use pokemon from those two)
-Medium-hardish in challenge difficulty, but nothing insane or grinding intensive
-I would like my pokemon to a) fit on a sandstorm team or b) be Mario related (Because wynaut)
-Rather not have too many solos. A couple is okay.
-Looking for 6ish-8ish pokemon
The mons I already have:
Timey, take Koopa the Turtwig. Like the Koopas in Mario, this Turtwig always retreats into its shell once it gets hit. Once Koopa learns Withdraw, it must never forget it and must always use Withdraw if hit by a Physical attack. Also, being that Koopas drown in water in the Mario games, it Turtwig may never battle a Water type and must be immediately switched out if he does, unless he is the last pokemon in your party. Also, Koopa wants to get over his fear of fire, so he has to beat 2 of Flint's Pokemon. Hope this is good enough.
Timey, take Bawser the Aron
Not Bowser. Bawser. I barely know anything about video games not called pokemon, so this will have to do.
Bawser's final form is final bawse level of awesomeness, so to reach it (to evolve each time), he must finish a level (solo a rival battle) AFTER Bawser has passed the required level.
Failure to finish any level means that you lose (badge count*10000) $ because in video games, you lose your coins.
Obviously you'll have to trade one in from hg/ss. Do so asap, with Aron being lv. 15 max, and already nicknamed.
Timey, for you, I have a challenge: Yoshi the Gible

Yoshi has a dream to carry people on his back, which he can do as a Garchomp, with the use of Surf. He is a very competitive Gible, so he must be at least 5 levels above any other Dragon-type in your team at all times. As his trainer, Yoshi idolizes you, and wants to make sure he's strong enough before carrying you. He must solo 3 Galactic Grunts to be able to evolve, and 3 more to evolve further. Once a Garchomp, he must learn surf ASAP so he can live his dream. After this, Yoshi is content, having lived his dream, and accepts whatever you do with him now.
If this is too complicated, tell me. OHANDGIVEMEMYLASTCHALLENGEPLZKTHX
Try out Blaargh the Hippopotas

In the true spirit of finding these enemies in caves, Blaargh must solo any trainer/wild Pokemon found in caves. These restrictions do not apply against important battles (i.e. Rival, Galactic Admins/Cyrus etc.)
As well as this, the move Roar must be in it's movepool at all times.
@Timey

Trade in a Magnemite after the second gym and name it Amp. Amp likes to Paralyze things, and as such can never attack a Pokemon directly unless they're paralyzed (usually by its own Thunder Wave!). Amp must Paralyze and defeat 3 gym leader Pokemon in order to evolve. Good luck!
Timey take Sturdy the Cranidos, This Cranidos loves being Rock type.
This is because Rock types get a Sp. Defense boost from Sandstorm.
As it knows that it has THE best Sp. Defense, it will only use attacking moves after being hit by a special attack.
It will never know any move with recoil as that hinders its bulk
It will always know 2 status moves to take advantage of its bulk.
If KO'd by a special attack, you see the power of special attacks and only use Sp. Attacks (Also no Status) till the next gym (If already in a gym, till the gym after that one)

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At least HP steel is neutral against poison and SE against rock

normal

Steel: NVE
Rock: NVE
Ghost: X

Poison

Steel: X
Rock: NVE
Ghost: NVE

See they match perfectly :naughty:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
YESS!! Or HP steel :D
Come on, you also get protect! Could be good for toxic stalling as a wormadam... or something.

Also I forgot to add, it may only learn one STAB move of it's cloak's type. Get dual STABs early on or a powerful one later... decisions decisions... (I figure you have to keep it accepted given the challenge's form in the first place)

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh you can get covarage of tackle hidden power (poison) AND mirror shot/fissure(only STAB sandy cloth has, besides TM abuse)/razor leaf

and psychic, i guess, please let it solo BYron

Timey, how many Pokes can someone give you, i guess 1 but you are waiting for some pages now...

Edit: just saw an incredibly easy loophole in celever's challange to chikorita

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Should be possible easily, can only catch machop at level 14, but otherwise, accepted

Edit: btw, i had some luck with my turtwig, it is MODEST

already have 4 reserves and 1 pokemon so still looking for 1 person who wants to give a challange

also can someone say how i can put a link in a word, now i have to put entire links in my sig
If that's the case, my bad. Change the non attacking level to Level 16.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Thank you Snaquaza, since I've already edited it once I suppose I should again!

Chikorita, you also must successfully solo any elite fours not already solo'd. If you fail at it then you can try and try again, a standard solo this time.

So now, if you exploit the loophole, you have a LOT of grinding to do.

Update 2 for W2 challange! A lot of stuff has happened since last time.

Everything is going well, I'm about to face Clay but I wanted to quickly do an update before I get too far ahead. We left off last time with only Effect and Fluffy having just defeated Cheren. Since then I'm proud to say that I've defeated Roxie, Burgh, and Elesa. I have almost gotten my full team together, I'm only missing Scout (It's going to be awhile before I can catch him.)

It's been pretty uneventful, not much exciting going on, a lot of story stuff has happened and we're about to get into the more free-roaming aspect of this game as we get Surf pretty soon.

Anyways, here's the team:
Effect the Oshawott:
Lv 28, Female
Lax, Torrent, No item
Water Pulse
Rest
Tail Whip
Attract

Fluffy the Flaffy:
Lv 26, Female
Lax, Static, no item
Take Down
Strength
T-Wave
T-Shock
Required paralyzes: DONE(10)

And Introducing:

Bloat the Koffing:
Level 24, Male
Serious, Levitate, Leftovers
Tackle
Sludge
Smokescreen
Assurance
Required items: DONE(30)

Zaphod the Trapinch:
Level 26, Male
Impish, Hyper Cutter, Amulet Coin
Sand Tomb
Mud-slap
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Consumed drinks: Dragon Slammer
Pokemon caught: 1
Female pokemon mated: 0

Neptune the Eevee:
Level 26, Male
Jolly :( Adaptability, Exp. Share
Take Down
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite

Thoughts so far:

Effect was kind of under-whelming in the beginning, but he's really started to pull his weight now that he only has one attack move that I can control. Water Pulse is strong enough for now, going to be replaced with Surf. I'm going to use him mainly in the gym to prepare for his solo of my rival at the PWT. He's probably my 3rd best, right in the middle.

Fluffy is pretty bad, there's no question about it. He's had the Exp. Share a lot and his lack of stab is starting to hurt. SO MANY THINGS are weak to electric but Fluffy doesn't usually survive those 5 turns of no-stab. My plans for him are to evolve him ASAP, give him Power Gem and Fire-Punch, hopefully he'll start to pull his weight. For now he's the worst on the team, 5th.

Neptune is meh. I can't evolve him until I get Surf to go get the Water Stone from the second route. Jolly is bad because Vaporeon isn't explicitly fast to make use of it, and it will also hurt Neptune's Sp. Atk. So far he's been ok, coming in with Bite to take out the rare Psychic type and using Adaptability boosted Take Down for when I need him. He's had the Exp. Share when Fluffy didn't have it.

Zaphod is BEAST. He destroys now and he will continue to destroy. He hasn't had many drinks yet because X-items are hard to come by until Route 9 and most of the drinks involve one. He pretty much solo'd Elesa's gym. I'm very excited for him as he'll get Crunch soon and later on Dragon Claw. I caught a Solosis for his requirement but it was Male. He's definitely number 1 on the team.

Bloat is a close second, he was really good early game as he carried the weak Effect and the no-stab Fluffy. With the addition of Zaphod he hasn't had to carry the team as much, but I can still rely on him when I need him. He's a great tank and I plan on giving him Flamethrower later on. He's #2, only because his usefulness has decreased recently. Once he evolves he will definitely be a great part of the team.

chikorita185, for the damage calc vs Kricketune, in game trainers do not ev train their pokemon, so no 252 attack infernape. Anyway, since the only problem in that challenge is bide and no healing, you CAN use any items on Bide in the Flint battle only, as Kricketune insists. With some X Defends, this challenge should be more than possible. However, I will allow you to use other bug type moves for the Flint battle only too. So: Bide only for the entire game, except for Flint, where it can use bug type moves too. With some X items, this solo should be easy enough.

Just as a damage calc

Level 61 (31 IV) Infernape Flare Blitz vs Level 61 252+ Kricketune: 176-210 damage, chance to survive. Big chance when ev trained on HP too (100% chance with good Iv and 252 EV at level 61, not 100). Using an X defend will change that to a 0% of killing (140 max damage), while it will kill itself with recoil.
Note: This is a level 61 Kricketune, so the same level as Infernape.

If it still is too difficult, just tell me. :)

Snaquaza

KACAW
chikorita185, for the damage calc vs Kricketune, in game trainers do not ev train their pokemon, so no 252 attack infernape. Anyway, since the only problem in that challenge is bide and no healing, you CAN use any items on Bide in the Flint battle only, as Kricketune insists. With some X Defends, this challenge should be more than possible. However, I will allow you to use other bug type moves for the Flint battle only too. So: Bide only for the entire game, except for Flint, where it can use bug type moves too. With some X items, this solo should be easy enough.

Just as a damage calc

Level 61 (31 IV) Infernape Flare Blitz vs Level 61 252+ Kricketune: 176-210 damage, chance to survive. Using an X defend will change that to a 0% of killing (140 max damage), while it will kill itself with recoil.
Note: This is a level 61 Kricketune, so the same level as Infernape.

If it still is too difficult, just tell me. :)
Just remember he has 4 other Pokemon under with a support Drifblim

Drifblim
Double Team
Ominous Wind
Baton Pass
W-o-W

Just sayin'

Edit: we need to go faster X and Y is having more posts ATM

but present is probably right, it is possible if you use x items i think, i think that Rapidash is his lead

you can see everything here
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flint_(Elite_Four)

just found out this, his lead rapidash, first turn sunny day, you X defend
second turn flare blitz, you X defend
0 Atk Rapidash Flare Blitz vs. +2 252 HP / 252+ Def Kricketune in sun: 120-144 (54.05 - 64.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

at level 61 kricketune

Starting a Black 2 Scramble

Difficulty: Hard, but not insane.
Trading: Off
Other: none

Have fun with your challenges!

Challanges:
Reserve

I'll give you a Yamask, if it is too hard I will give my easier Magnemite challange

Take Womanizer the Yamask.

Backstory:
Once, long ago, a very regular man lived in the land of Unova. He lived in the big city of Castelia. Everyday he did go to his job. Every day again. He had a wife too. She was just as regular as he was. She cooked and did the household. Their pet was a cute little Lillipup and she was pregnant of a baby. Next month, they would move to [insert here name of your hometown]. They drove to their new home. She was already packing out, while he drove back to Castelia to get their last stuff. When he drove from Castelia, he saw a big flock of Swanna flying over. It looked like they were fleeing from something. Then at the horizon, he saw two destructive figures. They were masculine Pokemon who sat on a cloud. He still remembered stories out of his childhood, about two Pokemon named Tornadus and Thundurus, who would ravage when they were freed. However, they were calmed by Landorus. So they shouldn’t be here. As he was looking to them, he was slinging on the road. People could barely avoid hitting him. After trying to drive normally again, he drove in the bank. Bystanders called an ambulance, but the ambulance came too late. He already died. He was your father.

After dying, he became a Yamask. His head became a mask. Now he cried when he saw it, at such a moment he remembered his loyal wife and their future child. He wished he could’ve met him. Deep in the Relic Castle, there is a portal to the underworld. All Yamask are coming out there and all spirits are first guided to there. Somewhere in the upper layers of the Relic Castle, he found a quiet room without any noise. Sometimes a Sandile walked along the room, but no more. He liked the place… most of the time, sometimes he was lonely and he looked at his mask. He resided at the place over ten years. After those years a young trainer came across, you were that trainer. You were trying to catch more Pokemon. It was a fierce fight. Yamask fought back hard, but after doing nothing for so long, he wasn’t too strong. In that way the young trainer could catch it. However, after being lonely for so long, Yamask finally saw some Pokemon again. All Females! He liked them all. He wanted a relation. He wasn’t used to that. His entire human live, he stayed loyal to his wife, but now he felt more like a player. In that way you catched a very attractive Yamask. But soon he becomes tired of those 5 female Pokemon and wants a new girlfriend.

Catching Rules:
1. Needs to be male.
2. Must be caught with 5 female Pokemon in the party.
3. In the battle all Pokemon must land one hit.
4. Must use a Poke Ball after each hit.
5. So it can only be caught after at least 5 Poke Balls thrown at it.
6. Release those female Pokemon.

Adventure:
Once you catch it, it sees its boring life. In his mortal time he was a boring man, who had one wife for his entire life. He wants to make a major change. Now he wants to live. He wants to go and attract all female Pokemon. They are his new passion, after he saw so much beautiful Pokemon. He loves it so much, he wants to make love on every place and as much as possible. Every night, every day. But before he can do that, he first needs to flirt with the girls. He does this by attracting them, being cool and paying every morning attention to his looks. He combs his hair and he brushes his teeth. Then he shows off, until the Pokemon, comes close enough, to be together. He makes beautiful lights or he tries to attract them again, sometimes he even shows off his supernatural powers to make all females come close. He does that to make them like him and to let them come close. However, if the Pokemon is not in love with it, he holds a grudge against her. He wants to make it out with a Pokemon, not the other way around. Every Pokemon that isn’t in love with him will taste his revenge. As he loves female Pokemon, he will never go away from them and they won’t even be separated by death. Their destinies need to be bonded by this Yamask. However, when they are separated by death, he wants to let someone feel his revenge for this failure in love. He will search the highest levelled Pokemon he can find and he will give them a slow death. This Pokemon will only attack in the night. You know why. Sometimes, this Pokemon will find male Pokemon. He doesn’t want to see them. They are his competitors. He doesn’t want to risk them getting experience from beating them.

Usage Rules:
1. Must solo every female Pokemon.
2. Can’t fight against male Pokemon
3. Must use Attract on the first turn against all female Pokemon. (Flirting)
4. If the Pokemon breaks through Infatuation, it must either use Grudge or Curse. (Holding a grudge against Pokemon who break up with it.)
5. Must get every female Pokemon with it in death, so it must Destiny Bond all female Pokemon with it to death. (Not to be separated by death.)
6. Can only use Status moves until the opponent becomes a Mummy. (Being close together.)
7. The only attacking move is Night Shade, as you know why a womanizer loves the night. However, it can use all attacking moves at night. (Loves the night.)
8. If it doesn’t take a Pokemon with it to death, it takes the highest levelled Pokemon on your team to death. (Doesn’t apply when you die due to residual damage, but you have used Destiny Bond.)
9. Can’t flee from female Pokemon. (Loves them not hate them.)
10. Must find five female Pokemon on every route. (Be with as much as possible.)

Epilogue:
Slowly but surely this Pokémon’s obsession, becomes worse. It comes at its pinnacle just after the Champion. (BW Only ->) Only after he came into the Hall of Fame, he heard about the Pokedex and he heard about the feature to see which Pokemon can have which gender. He decides to befriend every one of them. As all Pokemon have the right to love Womanizer. (<- BW Only) (BW2 Only ->) After he came into the Hall of Fame, Professor Juniper said something about Cresselia. The ultimate female Pokemon. So he wants to make love with this Pokemon too, to complete his goal in life. So you must go the Marvellous Bridge and solo Cresselia. (<- BW2 Only)
After he did this, he had enough of his adventurous life. He wanted a quiet and boring life again, like before. Now he had done enough with female Pokemon. He has been with them enough. Many Pokemon had been in deep love with Womanizer, so not much Pokemon have interest left in him. So why not go back to his old boring, but happy life. First he wants to find another Yamask. One he likes, one that remembers him of his old wife. He needs to attract the Pokemon again and eventually Bond his destiny with the Yamask. Then they die together and go happily together to the afterlife.

Ending Rules:
1. Solo all female pokemon of the regional Pokedex (That is findable in the wild.), expect Yamask. (BW) (The rules of usage still apply here) (All Pokemon have the right to be with him.)
1. Solo Cresselia. (BW2) (The rules of usage still apply here, but it can’t die and use Destiny Bond) (Ultimate female Pokemon)
2. Die together with a wild female Yamask. (Ultimate Love)
3. Release Womanizer. (Be together with his new girlfriend.)

So no one else give a female solo!!!!@
@AOPSUser
Take Rival the Pidove. Rival grew up on Route 20 playing with all the other Pidoves, one of which it had an intense rivalry with. Rival and it's rival would always compete to see who could fly the highest, kick up the most sand, who had the larger wing-span etc. etc. One day however, Rival's rival is captured! By none other than Hugh! Determined to keep up with it's counterpart, Rival vows to be captured and still compete with it's childhood friend. As such, it must solo your rival's Pidove Line every time you meet it. Rival strives to be inspired by Hugh's Pidove, and so may only know moves that Hugh's Pidove learns, and may only evolve after hugh's pidove has evolved.

Recap:
Catch Rival the Pidove in Route 20.
Must solo Hugh's Pidove/Tranquil/Unfezant at every encounter.
Can only know moves that Hugh's Pidove Line knows, or learns later on (use serebii for it's moveset)
Can only evolve after defeating it's evolved rival (I.E. Rival can evolve after defeating Hugh's Tranquil the first time, and Hugh's Unfezant the first time)

It's not too hard, have fun!
OK, so the last challenge I gave wasn't as hard as I intended it to be. Let's see if you like your dish served with...ambrosia.

Take Kyra the Audino

Kyra lost her family and home to raiders, and is originally despondent because of this. Kyra cannot use any attacking moves until she is level 12, and she must be caught at level 9 or lower. Also she must be female because I FUCKING SAID SO. ...ahem. When she hits Level 12, she gains the powers of an almighty Cleric of Sarenrae, and must follow her goddess' will. She also gains a diverse array of powers. You must follow the Cleric's Domain Spells rules at the bottom of this post. She eventually finds the raiders who ruined her childhood, and exacts holy vengeance on their leader. Kyra must solo Grimsley.

Domain Spells Rules:
Kyra is a Cleric, and as such, gains access to a diverse array of powers that can be changed at will. Sarenrae is a slightly fickle deity, so some must be changed.

Each of your moveslots must contain one move from each aspect of a Cleric of Sarenrae's power: Scimitar, Channel Energy, Healing Domain, and Sun Domain. In addition, you cannot select the same powers for a domain each time you play a session of the game. You must change your last two moveslots each session you play. (That's right, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.) You cannot change during a session. Her Channel Energy move can remain the same if you chooser. Also, you may not pick Heal Pulse for both Channel Energy and Healing Domain at any time because logic.

Scimitar: Kyra must learn Pound. Once she solos 5 Pokemon using this move alone, she gains Weapon Proficiency and may change this moveslot to Secret Power. Once she solos 10 Pokemon using THIS move alone, she gains Weapon Focus, and may change this moveslot to any physical attacking move you desire.

Channel Energy: A Cleric may channel energy to either heal the living...or harm the undead. However, Kyra is not bound to Pathfinder rules regarding Channel Energy, and may choose to harm the living with her energy. She may choose either Heal Pulse, Psychic or Psyshock for this moveslot.

Healing Domain: A Cleric with this Domain is dedicated to helping others and supporting them. For this moveslot, Kyra may choose one of the following moves: Helping Hand, Refresh, Heal Pulse, After You, Heal Bell, Pain Split, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Protect, Safeguard, Return, Reflect, Rest, and Substitute.

Sun Domain: A Cleric with this Domain must serve her deity, and burns brighter than the sun. For this moveslot, Kyra may choose one of the following moves: Entrainment, Simple Beam, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Hyper Voice, Knock Off, Signal Beam, Uproar, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Telekinesis, Frustration, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Round, Echoed Voice, Incinerate, Retaliate, Flash, Work Up, and Swagger.

Hope you enjoy! gl;hf
AOPSUser, take Saddened the Patrat. Saddened is, well, saddened by the inclusion of Rattata into its game - as such, it has to prove itself to be a worthy opponent of all Rattata!

In order to evolve, Saddened must lead your party throughout the Castelia Sewers, and must, whenever possible, battle any Rattata or Raticate that any Trainers have.

Additionally, in order to prove itself, Saddened may only learn moves that Rattata and Raticate can learn, in order to prove that it is the superior rodent.

Additionally, you must solo one Gym Leader whom has a move that is advantageous against Saddened - it may be any Gym Leader, but they have to have a Fighting-type move on at least one of their Pokemon. Until you clear this restriction, no items for Saddened, due to a sense of self-worth.
@ AOPSUser: You get AOp the Scraggy.

AOp is an AOp on a random IRC Channel somewhere in the world. AOp is often seen not very highly though, given he is not so level headed in the chat-rooms. AOp must have the following moveset ASAP:
-Kick: Hi Jump Kick / Low Kick
-Ban: Dragon Tail / Focus Punch / Payback
-Set mode +m: Taunt / Torment
-Promote: Work Up / Swagger

Now, AOp has recently been warned by an unknown SOp on this chat that if he cannot find him & beat him, that he might have his AOp's taken away! Oh no! What can he possibly do? Well, find him & beat him of course! So you go on your mystical journey to take out the SOp in time before AOp becomes an AOp no more, & eventually, you come across this SOp: Ghetsis' Hydreigon & his cronies. Looks like if AOp wants to retain his AOp's on this chan, I guess he has his work cut out for him... That is, AOp must solo Ghetsis, in order to retain his IRC Status.

Have fun.
AOPSuser, take an Oshawott for your starter, and name it whatever you like, since I want you to bond with it.

(this may or not be another character from pokemon fanfics i wrote or dreamed up then canceled due to excessive violence/unoriginal storyline/being too violent)

People always talk about starter pokemon being rare; that's why you can never find them in the wild in the games. As it turns out, sometimes they go beyond being rare to being endangered as fuck. In the case of your Oshawott, it is the SINGLE. LAST. MEMBER. OF. ITS. SPECIES. The last Oshawott, Dewott, or Samurott on the planet; what a weight that must be to carry. Your Oshawott was, unfortunately, bred in captivity, and thus doesn't know how to take care of itself in the wild; the people who are letting you carry it around really need you to keep it safe.

To start, take the first Oshawott you are given (no soft resetting). Check its gender. Then follow the instructions in the correct hide box below:

female; the species can survive!
Your Oshawott is obviously quite precious to the world of pokemon research; the human race has never had the chance to save a pokemon species from extinction. As such, the researchers asked you to sign a contract agreeing that you will be paid to raise Oshawott outside the lab so she can learn survival skills to teach her eventual brood. However, when it comes time for her to breed new members of the species to revitalize it, you run into a problem; sitting in your living room eating poke chow hasn't actually taught her any survival skills, and she won't mate with any of the laboratory pokemon. She'll only settle for another Oshawott, or some pokemon that has bested her in a fight and is compatible.

So, with reservations, the laboratory gives you permission to take Oshawott with you in search of a mate that she will accept. The catch is that they're only giving you one month to do it before they bring her back in and concieve via in vitro, and obviously Oshawott has to be alive in order to mate. You have a time limit of ONE MONTH IRL for this scramble; record the date you start this scramble. If you don't finish by the end of the month, then Oshawott is taken back by the laboratory and you lose the use of her for the REST OF THE SCRAMBLE. If Oshawott faints along the way...well...we'll get to that later. For now, just make sure you keep her alive.

On your journey, you still have to teach Oshawott some basic survival and fighting skills; you also have the opportunity to mold the growth of the new species through the use of TMs. Oshawott's moveset must consist of at least one HM, two TMs, and one regular move as soon as possible; you may change moves so long as your new moveset still fulfills the requirement. Additionally, Oshawott may never be the lowest level in your party.

Of course, we can't forget the real reason for this journey; finding a mate that Oshawott will accept. Your mate must fulfill ALL of the following characteristics:

-male (obviously)
-a member of the Field egg group. If they're not compatible, there's no point.
-the same height as whatever form Oshawott is in, give or take 6 inches (no Skitty+Wailord shenanigans here). Oshawott is 1'8'', Dewott is 2'07'', and Samurott is 4'11''.
-be of a type combination that is neutral or weak to water. Oshawott wants control of the relationship
-must be captured after a battle where Oshawott battled your target mate solo and Oshawott was in Torrent range. Oshawott doesn't want a mate that can't stand up to her.

Once you have found and captured the mate, you need to go to the Day Care before the month ends and breed the two to produce an egg. If you can produce a female hatchling before the end of the given month while Oshawott has a moveset fitting the above restrictions, then that restriction as well as the "no deaths" restriction are voided!

male; the species is doomed
You knew it was coming. You knew there was a chance that the last Oshawott would be male, thus guaranteeing the swift extinction of the species unless a female can be found. In the meantime, the researchers have decided to allow you to train Oshawott like you would a normal pokemon; they want to allow him to have a normal life before he dies and Oshawotts vanish from the world.

However, there is a catch. While the researchers want Oshawott to live a normal life, they also want Oshawott to live a normal length life, and they need Oshawott alive in the event that a female is located. Oshawott must remain alive for the duration of the scramble in the Nuzlocke sense; if Oshawott faints...we'll get into that later.

After talking with Oshawott, you decided that you wanted to challange the Pokemon League together. Unfortunately, Oshawott has a strict definition of the word "together"-Oshawott must participate in some form in every gym trainer or gym leader battle, no exceptions.

The researchers want the last known Oshawott to be fully natural; you may not use any TMs, HMs, or move tutor moves on Oshawott. Additionally, Oshawott may never hold an item that is manmade.

No matter what gender your Oshawott is, it needs to remain alive because of the contract. If Oshawott dies (faints), then you lose it for the remainder of the scramble just like you would in a nuzlocke, AND you have to pay a fine of 1,000,000 poke! Since that kind of money is hard to come by, you have to sell every single item that the game allows you to sell to build up a pool of 1,000,000 poke; once you reach 1,000,000 you may begin buying and using items as usual, but your money supply must never go below 1,000,000 because that money is considered to already have been spent. (alternatively, you can just waste all 1,000,000 on items to throw away once you get it; that works too)

Have fun! And keep that damn Oshawott alive!

Snaquaza

KACAW

Reserve

I'll give you a Yamask, if it is too hard I will give my easier Magnemite challange

Backstory:
Once, long ago, a very regular man lived in the land of Unova. He lived in the big city of Castelia. Everyday he did go to his job. Every day again. He had a wife too. She was just as regular as he was. She cooked and did the household. Their pet was a cute little Lillipup and she was pregnant of a baby. Next month, they would move to [insert here name of your hometown]. They drove to their new home. She was already packing out, while he drove back to Castelia to get their last stuff. When he drove from Castelia, he saw a big flock of Swanna flying over. It looked like they were fleeing from something. Then at the horizon, he saw two destructive figures. They were masculine Pokemon who sat on a cloud. He still remembered stories out of his childhood, about two Pokemon named Tornadus and Thundurus, who would ravage when they were freed. However, they were calmed by Landorus. So they shouldn’t be here. As he was looking to them, he was slinging on the road. People could barely avoid hitting him. After trying to drive normally again, he drove in the bank. Bystanders called an ambulance, but the ambulance came too late. He already died. He was your father.

After dying, he became a Yamask. His head became a mask. Now he cried when he saw it, at such a moment he remembered his loyal wife and their future child. He wished he could’ve met him. Deep in the Relic Castle, there is a portal to the underworld. All Yamask are coming out there and all spirits are first guided to there. Somewhere in the upper layers of the Relic Castle, he found a quiet room without any noise. Sometimes a Sandile walked along the room, but no more. He liked the place… most of the time, sometimes he was lonely and he looked at his mask. He resided at the place over ten years. After those years a young trainer came across, you were that trainer. You were trying to catch more Pokemon. It was a fierce fight. Yamask fought back hard, but after doing nothing for so long, he wasn’t too strong. In that way the young trainer could catch it. However, after being lonely for so long, Yamask finally saw some Pokemon again. All Females! He liked them all. He wanted a relation. He wasn’t used to that. His entire human live, he stayed loyal to his wife, but now he felt more like a player. In that way you catched a very attractive Yamask. But soon he becomes tired of those 5 female Pokemon and wants a new girlfriend.

Catching Rules:
1. Needs to be male.

Adventure:
Once you catch it, it sees its boring life. In his mortal time he was a boring man, who had one wife for his entire life. He wants to make a major change. Now he wants to live. He wants to go and attract all female Pokemon. They are his new passion, after he saw so much beautiful Pokemon. He loves it so much, he wants to make love on every place and as much as possible. Every night, every day. But before he can do that, he first needs to flirt with the girls. He does this by attracting them, being cool and paying every morning attention to his looks. He combs his hair and he brushes his teeth. Then he shows off, until the Pokemon, comes close enough, to be together. He makes beautiful lights or he tries to attract them again, sometimes he even shows off his supernatural powers to make all females come close. He does that to make them like him and to let them come close. However, if the Pokemon is not in love with it, he holds a grudge against her. He wants to make it out with a Pokemon, not the other way around. Every Pokemon that isn’t in love with him will taste his revenge. As he loves female Pokemon, he will never go away from them and they won’t even be separated by death. Their destinies need to be bonded by this Yamask. However, when they are separated by death, he wants to let someone feel his revenge for this failure in love. He will search the highest levelled Pokemon he can find and he will give them a slow death. This Pokemon will only attack in the night. You know why. Sometimes, this Pokemon will find male Pokemon. He doesn’t want to see them. They are his competitors. He doesn’t want to risk them getting experience from beating them.

Usage Rules:
4. If the Pokemon breaks through Infatuation, it must either use Grudge or Curse. (Holding a grudge against Pokemon who break up with it.)
5. Must get every female Pokemon with it in death, so it must Destiny Bond all female Pokemon with it to death. (Not to be separated by death.)
6. Can only use Status moves until the opponent becomes a Mummy. (Being close together.)
7. The only attacking move is Night Shade, as you know why a womanizer loves the night. However, it can use all attacking moves at night. (Loves the night.)
8. If it doesn’t take a Pokemon with it to death, it takes the highest levelled Pokemon on your team to death. (Doesn’t apply when you die due to residual damage, but you have used Destiny Bond.)
10. Must find five female Pokemon on every route. (Be with as much as possible.)

Epilogue:
Slowly but surely this Pokémon’s obsession, becomes worse. It comes at its pinnacle just after the Champion. (BW Only ->) Only after he came into the Hall of Fame, he heard about the Pokedex and he heard about the feature to see which Pokemon can have which gender. He decides to befriend every one of them. As all Pokemon have the right to love Womanizer. (<- BW Only) (BW2 Only ->) After he came into the Hall of Fame, Professor Juniper said something about Cresselia. The ultimate female Pokemon. So he wants to make love with this Pokemon too, to complete his goal in life. So you must go the Marvellous Bridge and solo Cresselia. (<- BW2 Only)
After he did this, he had enough of his adventurous life. He wanted a quiet and boring life again, like before. Now he had done enough with female Pokemon. He has been with them enough. Many Pokemon had been in deep love with Womanizer, so not much Pokemon have interest left in him. So why not go back to his old boring, but happy life. First he wants to find another Yamask. One he likes, one that remembers him of his old wife. He needs to attract the Pokemon again and eventually Bond his destiny with the Yamask. Then they die together and go happily together to the afterlife.

Ending Rules:
1. Solo all female pokemon of the regional Pokedex (That is findable in the wild.), expect Yamask. (BW) (The rules of usage still apply here) (All Pokemon have the right to be with him.)
1. Solo Cresselia. (BW2) (The rules of usage still apply here, but it can’t die and use Destiny Bond) (Ultimate female Pokemon)

Reserve

Backstory:

Catching Rules:
1. Needs to be male.

Adventure:

Usage Rules:

Epilogue:

Ending Rules:

A couple things.

-I can only use Scramblemons in battle, so I can't attack Yamask with 5 females. If those were my Scramblemons I'd have to release them.
-"8. If it doesn’t take a Pokemon with it to death, it takes the highest levelled Pokemon on your team to death. (Doesn’t apply when you die due to residual damage, but you have used Destiny Bond.)"...how?

Otherwise, accepted.

Snaquaza

KACAW
A couple things.

-I can only use Scramblemons in battle, so I can't attack Yamask with 5 females. If those were my Scramblemons I'd have to release them.
-"8. If it doesn’t take a Pokemon with it to death, it takes the highest levelled Pokemon on your team to death. (Doesn’t apply when you die due to residual damage, but you have used Destiny Bond.)"...how?

Otherwise, accepted.
I thought you could just catch 5 normal female pokemon that you could use for once, otherwise just catch it with a random female pokemon in your team but dont release that one.
if it doesnt do that destiny bond thing it takes a poke of your team to death, you cant ever use that one anymore, but it could happen that you die by residual damage, it would be stupid if you have to do that rule than, so if you used destiny bond on the same turn as the residual damage killed you, you dont have to do the restriction

Hope it is accepted, have to go to bed now if it isnt accepted than i will give you a Magnemite tomorrow

I thought you could just catch 5 normal female pokemon that you could use for once, otherwise just catch it with a random female pokemon in your team but dont release that one.
if it doesnt do that destiny bond thing it takes a poke of your team to death, you cant ever use that one anymore, but it could happen that you die by residual damage, it would be stupid if you have to do that rule than, so if you used destiny bond on the same turn as the residual damage killed you, you dont have to do the restriction

Hope it is accepted, have to go to bed now if it isnt accepted than i will give you a Magnemite tomorrow
Pretty hard. I'll take it.

@AOPSUser
Take Rival the Pidove. Rival grew up on Route 20 playing with all the other Pidoves, one of which it had an intense rivalry with. Rival and it's rival would always compete to see who could fly the highest, kick up the most sand, who had the larger wing-span etc. etc. One day however, Rival's rival is captured! By none other than Hugh! Determined to keep up with it's counterpart, Rival vows to be captured and still compete with it's childhood friend. As such, it must solo your rival's Pidove Line every time you meet it. Rival strives to be inspired by Hugh's Pidove, and so may only know moves that Hugh's Pidove learns, and may only evolve after hugh's pidove has evolved.

Recap:
Can only know moves that Hugh's Pidove Line knows, or learns later on (use serebii for it's moveset)
Can only evolve after defeating it's evolved rival (I.E. Rival can evolve after defeating Hugh's Tranquil the first time, and Hugh's Unfezant the first time)

@AOPSUser

Recap:

Accepted.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

OK, so the last challenge I gave wasn't as hard as I intended it to be. Let's see if you like your dish served with...ambrosia.

Take Kyra the Audino

Kyra lost her family and home to raiders, and is originally despondent because of this. Kyra cannot use any attacking moves until she is level 12, and she must be caught at level 9 or lower. Also she must be female because I FUCKING SAID SO. ...ahem. When she hits Level 12, she gains the powers of an almighty Cleric of Sarenrae, and must follow her goddess' will. She also gains a diverse array of powers. You must follow the Cleric's Domain Spells rules at the bottom of this post. She eventually finds the raiders who ruined her childhood, and exacts holy vengeance on their leader. Kyra must solo Grimsley.

Kyra is a Cleric, and as such, gains access to a diverse array of powers that can be changed at will. Sarenrae is a slightly fickle deity, so some must be changed.

Each of your moveslots must contain one move from each aspect of a Cleric of Sarenrae's power: Scimitar, Channel Energy, Healing Domain, and Sun Domain. In addition, you cannot select the same powers for a domain each time you play a session of the game. You must change your last two moveslots each session you play. (That's right, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.) You cannot change during a session. Her Channel Energy move can remain the same if you chooser. Also, you may not pick Heal Pulse for both Channel Energy and Healing Domain at any time because logic.

Scimitar: Kyra must learn Pound. Once she solos 5 Pokemon using this move alone, she gains Weapon Proficiency and may change this moveslot to Secret Power. Once she solos 10 Pokemon using THIS move alone, she gains Weapon Focus, and may change this moveslot to any physical attacking move you desire.

Channel Energy: A Cleric may channel energy to either heal the living...or harm the undead. However, Kyra is not bound to Pathfinder rules regarding Channel Energy, and may choose to harm the living with her energy. She may choose either Heal Pulse, Psychic or Psyshock for this moveslot.

Healing Domain: A Cleric with this Domain is dedicated to helping others and supporting them. For this moveslot, Kyra may choose one of the following moves: Helping Hand, Refresh, Heal Pulse, After You, Heal Bell, Pain Split, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Protect, Safeguard, Return, Reflect, Rest, and Substitute.

Sun Domain: A Cleric with this Domain must serve her deity, and burns brighter than the sun. For this moveslot, Kyra may choose one of the following moves: Entrainment, Simple Beam, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Hyper Voice, Knock Off, Signal Beam, Uproar, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Telekinesis, Frustration, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Round, Echoed Voice, Incinerate, Retaliate, Flash, Work Up, and Swagger.

Hope you enjoy! gl;hf

Take Kyra the Audino

Hope you enjoy! gl;hf
Accepted. Let's go.

Notice that during the first two rival fights, Hugh has only his starter. Next time you face him (not counting the PWT) is Undella Town, and there he already has an Unfezant and a monkey as well as the fully evolved starter.

E: There is only one more Hugh fight after that (not counting postgame) at the top of Victory Road. Same party as the Undella fight at higher levels, with the addition of Bouffalant.

Hi everyone. I'm posting because my brother has decided that he wants to do a scramble challange. He will be doing it on Sapphire.
Rules are as follows:
-Easy difficulty
-Trading available for evolution
-Try not to make evolution and move restrictions too strict. He is mainly doing this for fun
- Legendaries need to be able to be caught, but not used.
- Must have complete HM coverage
- Try not to have too many of one type. Please try to have no more than two Pokemon of a particular type
- He wants a starter Pokemon, any one will do
- Be creative; If it is a signature challenge or it has been used before then please don't submit it.
- Try to make it as fun to use as possible.
- Try not to make it offensive
Can't think of anything else for now. Have fun submitting!

Snaquaza

KACAW
Hi everyone. I'm posting because my brother has decided that he wants to do a scramble challange. He will be doing it on Sapphire.
Rules are as follows:
-Easy difficulty
-Trading available for evolution
-Try not to make evolution and move restrictions too strict. He is mainly doing this for fun
- Legendaries need to be able to be caught, but not used.
- Must have complete HM coverage
- Try not to have too many of one type. Please try to have no more than two Pokemon of a particular type
- He wants a starter Pokemon, any one will do
- Be creative; If it is a signature challenge or it has been used before then please don't submit it.
- Try to make it as fun to use as possible.
- Try not to make it offensive
Can't think of anything else for now. Have fun submitting!
Will reserve one, I will give a Numel

Get a Numel named Mood Swing. It can use moves only in certain situations.
Green Health: Yawn, Curse, Amnesia, Attract, Rest, Return, Captivate, Endure. It is very relaxed.
Orange Health: Take Down, Double Edge, Magnitude, Earthquake, Lava Plume, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Tackle, Ember, Rock Tomb, Protect, Overheat, Rock Smash, Strength, Swagger, Will-O-Wisp, Dig, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Toxic. It gets a bit aggressive now.
Red Health: Eruption, Frustration, Explosion. It is really angry now.

Please filter the ones out that are not in this Gen, made it for Gen IV (I think), but I havent given it to anyone yet, so it is a new one

Notice that during the first two rival fights, Hugh has only his starter. Next time you face him (not counting the PWT) is Undella Town, and there he already has an Unfezant and a monkey as well as the fully evolved starter.

E: There is only one more Hugh fight after that (not counting postgame) at the top of Victory Road. Same party as the Undella fight at higher levels, with the addition of Bouffalant.
Hmm? Serebii shows him having each of the birds at one point or another, including pidove.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)