Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post will serve as my Wants list until my thread re-opens. PM me if you want a project or have one of these pokemon.

Wanted

Mew Bold 31/02/31/31/31/31 252 HP / 192 Defense / 64 Speed , Psychic, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp, Roost - ooh_shiny for PBB's Zapdos

Event Chansey / Blissey with Wish and Seismic Toss, Toxic, Protect 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense [Trading two pokemon for both Blissey and Chansey] - Have been looking for this for years...

Shiny Heracross Adamant + Jolly Moxie 31/31/31/X/31/31 Ev trained 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Megahorn, Earthquake - riddlinkid for Togepi and Electabuzz

Shiny Kingdra in a Dive Ball Modest Swift Swim 30/02/31/30/31/31 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Hidden Power Grass 70, Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse - Buckert for Hasty Electabuzz

Shiny Porygon2 in a Dive Ball Modest Download 31/X/31/31/31/31 Tri Attack, Recover, Discharge, Ice Beam Ev trained 252 HP / 252 Special Attack / 6 Defense Also Ev trained 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP Porygon-Z Tri Attack, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam - Albus for Lugia

Celebi Calm 31/X/31/31/31/31 Nasty Plot, Baton Pass, Giga Drain, Substitute Ev trained 252 HP / 224 Special Defense / 32 Speed - -NLMRY- for Calm TC Dragonite

Shiny Snorlax Careful Thick Fat 31/31/31/X/31/31 Curse, Selfdestruct [XD], Body Slam, Crunch 188 HP / 104 Defense / 216 Special Defense - Luxpluff91 for Suicune and Entei

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me obtain .pkm files of my event legendary monsters so I can back them up on Pokécheck. I don't use flashcarts or emulators so I can't do it myself. Anyone willing to do this can have a copy for themselves, as long as they respect that my monsters are non-redi. Below is what I have and thus what you'd be getting for helping me. If these don't interest you, I'd be willing to let you pick an equivalent number of monsters from my thread as payment instead. PM/VM if you're interested, thanks.

#150: Mewtwo

FEB2012 | Modest | Pressure
IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 70
Moves: Psystrike | Shadowball | Aura Sphere | Electro Ball
Notes: Wondercard

#151: Mew

FAL2010 | Jolly | Synchronize
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 5
Moves: Pound

#251: Celebi

WIN2011 | Calm | Natural Cure
IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 50
Moves: Leaf Storm | Recover | Nasty Plot | Healing Wish

#385: Jirachi

SMR2010 | Hasty | Serene Grace
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 5
Moves: Wish | Confusion | Rest | Draco Meteor

#491: Darkrai

2012MAY | Modest | Bad Dreams
IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 50
Moves: Dark Void | Ominous Wind | Faint Attack | Nightmare

#494: Victini

Movie14 | Adamant | Victory Star
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 50
Moves: V-Create | Fusion Flare | Fusion Bolt | Searing Shot

#643: Reshiram

-NLMRY- | Modest | Turbo Blaze
IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 100
Moves: Blue Flare | Fusion Flare | Mist | Draco Meteor

#649: Genesect

Plasma | Hasty | Download
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 15
Moves: Technoblast | Magnet Bomb | Solarbeam | Signal Beam

EDIT: Forgot about Reshiram

EDIT 2: I also have saved wondercards that I haven't RNG yet. I believe I have 1 Victini, 2 Keldeo, and 2 Melotta. So if anyone needs those...

I am looking for a Landorus with the Hidden Ability Sheer Force, I do not care about it's IVs, EVs, or Nature, I just need it to get that mirror thing. I am willing to give one of several things for it. PM me for a list.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That's not how it works. You need to transfer the Landorus from the Dream Radar to your cart yourself. It won't work using any other (although Kaphotics has come up with a working AR code for the mirror).

That's not how it works. You need to transfer the Landorus from the Dream Radar to your cart yourself. It won't work using any other (although Kaphotics has come up with a working AR code for the mirror).
Well that's just great. Oh well, thank you for saving me from getting rid of a shiny for it. Guess I'll just have to scrape together $173.

I'm back once more with a few questions.

Can anyone here help me get Pokerus on one of my pokemon?

Also, does leaving the pokemon in the PC preserve the pokerus?

Pokemon Platinum: Good ball for Shiny Zapdos. Would you say Premier or Luxury
Good ball for Shiny Mesprit. Would you say Heal or Premier.

How far are you into it?

Also, can someone RNG me a Groudon? I need one for my Uber team and I have no way of doing it myself. I'm needing one with an Impish nature and perfect physical spread (31/31/31/x/31/31). Doesn't HAVE to be shiny, but if it is I won't mind.

Hi everyone I'm looking for a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine (Female) with the ability Thick Fat. I would be able to return the pokemon back to you after I breed a female.

I've been trying my luck in dreamworld, but sadly haven't be able to catch the little swine.

Any help would be appreciated greatly!!

Is it possible to contract pokerus through rng? The internal battery in my ruby game just went dry and I found out that it is possible to rng in it now. Does anyone have any tips for a new person. I read some of the guides but they were very technical...

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's pretty much impossible on retail - you would have to hope that the doubled frame advancement during battles doesn't make it skip the possibility, and then there is no way to know how close you are to the result.

It's pretty much impossible on retail - you would have to hope that the doubled frame advancement during battles doesn't make it skip the possibility, and then there is no way to know how close you are to the result.
I noticed your name from the article I was reading you must be right. I guess I wont even bother ev training in 3rd gen. Thanks

I noticed your name from the article I was reading you must be right. I guess I wont even bother ev training in 3rd gen. Thanks
If you have Emerald, the process can become easier with the cloning glitch, although if you are against using that or don't have Emerald, then yes, EV training in 3rd gen can be difficult.

Still, I thought I might present another option. Hope I could help!

Hi there, I need your help guys.

First, let me share my excitement with you as we have the very first offcial Pokemon Tournament this Sunday here, in Russia. It's just amazing, though I'm a little bit worried about my team.

The question is: my team is stall with one pokemon I presume to be a tank - Magnezone which runs a Dual Screen moveset with Volt Switch and Thunder Wave. It has nice IVs and EV trained, though I'm really worried about its 4x round weakness. Many people have Earthquake users and it's suicide to make it a lead - it basically won't be able to set screens up. Might Shuca berry be better than Light Clay on this set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)