OU Team Style Tournament #2: Weather Wars [Won by Joeyboy]

round 4 :toast:

(Rain) Cyredax vs Joeyboy (Sand)
(Sun) Finchinator vs Dr Ciel (Sand)
(Rain) LilOuOn vs Remedy (Hail)
(Sun) The Great Mighty Doom vs Ricky Horror (Hail)

semifinals!!!

(Hail) Joeyboy vs Dr Ciel (Rain)
(Sun) Ricky Horror vs LilOuOn (Sand)

deadline is saturday 11:59 pm est, get em done
Woah, we've got representation from all four weathers here. Should be interesting.
I'm not sure if this is okay or not, but would it be alright if we could get some replays or logs of these battles? I'd love to see them.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
(Hail) Joeyboy vs Dr Ciel (Rain)
(Sun) Ricky Horror vs LilOuOn (Sand)

finals!!!

(Rain) Ricky Horror vs Joeyboy (Sand)

no deadline, but get it done asap and make sure to send me the log or post it here

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Haven't vm'd ricky yet but would it be cool if it wasn't done till wednesday? I've got a couple tests coming up as its the last week of classes before exams. I'll vm ricky about it but I really need to focus on these classes for the next few days.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
yea lol no problem, take your time i just mainly want to see it done before the week is over

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i had sun vs sand first round so i just brought ttar and hippo, but my opp brought duggy plus gothitelle and i simply couldn't win...so that was a lame matchup but this is all randomized, not like i can do anything about it.

explain to me how rain vs sand is a bad matchup, you can choose to make it a good one lol

LilOu

PO poopyhead
i had sun vs sand first round so i just brought ttar and hippo, but my opp brought duggy plus gothitelle and i simply couldn't win...so that was a lame matchup but this is all randomized, not like i can do anything about it.

explain to me how rain vs sand is a bad matchup, you can choose to make it a good one lol
Stoned and me use Sand all the time. I guess he said that because of personal preference. Both of us already know a lot about it so dealing with Rain is easy as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)